nefari

Re: Why isn't anyone else reporting this...
August 24, 2010, 04:33:50 PM
Their Silence in this case is golden. It's a give a way that it's not real or else they would have been all over it for years. Look at the OJ Simpson thing!!! Look at Anna Nicole and Heath Ledger. And not even anything popping up like "Wa**O Ja**O had alien corpses in his back yard and the word was he was stealing their skin for face transplants!!" :lol:
ITS ALL shhhhh QUIET!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Kirsche

August 25, 2010, 03:07:06 PM
Yeah!! They even reporting about  exhmuming the corpse of Anna Nicole Smith because they think now that she was murdered... but nothing about Conrad mUrray and the trial

They'll just "The Jacksons" aagain on tv an a few docus because of Michaels birthday on sunday
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

August 25, 2010, 04:59:13 PM
Hello!!!

Its weird that Michael's case is not so "famous" anymore .it seems that Anna Nicole Smith case is more important  :?:
I was looking on internet for news about Anna Nicole Smith and Ifound something intresting:

Please go on and listen to what Larry Birkhead has to sayt about Anna case and he is talking about Heath Ledger and Michael also.

Birkhead Tearful In Anna Nicole Smith Testimony

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
The father of Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter fought back tears in a Los Angeles courtroom while describing the late model’s ailments, including seizures.

Larry Birkhead resumed testifying Friday in the drug conspiracy trial of two doctors and Smith’s former boyfriend-lawyer Howard K. Stern.

Birkhead says Smith sometimes suffered seizures after taking drugs, and at times he saw her fall asleep while eating and knew she was taking numerous prescription medications.

Birkhead says Smith had many illnesses and was strong-willed enough to do things her way, including taking more drugs than prescribed.

The defendants have pleaded not guilty to conspiracy to provide excessive drugs to the celebrity model. They are not charged in her death.

Birkhead, the father of Smith’s daughter, Dannielynn, was to testify Friday for a second day as a prosecution witness in the drug conspiracy trial of two doctors and Howard K. Stern, the man who once fought him for custody of Smith’s child. Also watching in court has been Virgie Arthur, Smith’s mother who also sought guardianship of baby Dannielynn when Smith died.

Birkhead, who won the battle with DNA tests, was being asked about Stern’s role in Smith’s drug-fueled existence. Birkhead said he saw Stern give her medicine when she didn’t feel well and knew he was picking up prescriptions for her at the pharmacy. Birkhead also said that when he once hid the powerful painkiller from Smith, Stern called him and asked where it was.

“I was told by Howard she needed it to live, the Methadone,” he said.

Prosecutors planned to have Birkhead identify videotapes of Smith before and during an appearance at the American Music Awards in which she appeared to be drugged.

Birkhead testified Thursday he saw her taking numerous prescription drugs but that she told him she was not an addict.

He said that from the time he moved in with Smith in late 2004 he was concerned about her excessive use of medications and questioned her about it.

“She would say, ‘I’m in pain. I’m not a drug addict,’” Birkhead recalled.

When he suggested she was taking too many drugs, she replied, “I have a high tolerance because I’m in pain.”

An issue that hasemerged in the three-week-old trial is whether Smith was an addict or was dependent on drugs for pain.

Stern, Dr. Khristine Eroshevich and Dr. Sandeep Kapoor are charged with prescribing to an addict as well as conspiring to provide excessive opiates and sedatives to the celebrity model. They are not charged with causing her 2007 overdose death in Florida.

With prosecutors focusing on Stern, his sister, Bonnie Stern, testified Thursday under a grant of immunity from prosecutors. She identified e-mails in which Smith pleaded for her to have drugs sent to her in the Bahamas. But Bonnie Stern said she didn’t remember sending anything.

Howard K. Stern’s lawyer, Steve Sadow, asked about the personal relationship between his client and Smith.

“She was his everything,” Bonnie Stern said of her brother. “I only wish I would meet someone that loved me as much as he loved her.”

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He even say that  Anna Nicole Smith Died From A ‘Broken Heart’ :shock:
Dont forget that Larry Birkhead was at THIS IS IT premiere
[/size]
I've ask myself why Larry Birkhead was at the THIS IS IT premiere,how come,and who decided what persons would go to the premiere?????
Love you all!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 06:38:15 AM
there was no report or still isn't in ireland
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

August 26, 2010, 07:00:16 AM
It's kind of weird how whenever there's a hearing or trial for other celebrities different media outlets mention it, but when it comes to MJ's "murderer"...hardly anything from anyone but TMZ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 26, 2010, 07:03:12 AM
The morning show in Australia (yahoo7) had a big lead up to the hearing with lots of hype about Michael Jacksons doctor to face the music tommorrow, but on the day, nothing was reported about it...I thought that was really odd... :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 07:09:01 AM
Nothing reported in germany
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 26, 2010, 04:41:39 PM
Maybe that the media have finally taken notice. This silence is too suspicious, they must know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

August 26, 2010, 09:03:26 PM
^^It really is...I haven't hear NOTHIN from any news source concerning MJ, Dr. Murray, his case, NOTHING!!!! but oh! they're still talking about Anna Nicole?!?!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions