all4loveandbelieve

Can someone please explain to me, how come she has an Haitian name  but yet Katherine shipped her away and now she lives in the Netherlands. Was she ever in Haiti? Haitian people adopted her, and that's why she has Haitian name? I am very lost. Mocienne Petit is an Haitian name, that is a fact because I have Haitian friends. How does that explain? What I am trying to say, if she has an haitian name it cannot be MJ and Dr. Ross child.. Maybe I missed something by reading all your posts.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

*Mo*

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
For some reason I can't seem to get on the LA Superior Court website. If anyone else can, there is a listing of the petitioners there, which will let you see the petitioners. Then we will know by which name she filed this petition, though if she has just assumed the name "Jackson", she may have filed using that name. That doesn't mean that she is actually a Jackson though.

Go here Superior Court Of California County of Los Angeles: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Click Case Summary on the left, scroll to the bottom and put the Case Number: BP117321 in the the box on the bottom of the page. Then select the petitioners list.

I already posted that on the 28th:
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Well, JMP is now listed as a petitioner on the website of the Superior Court:

JACKSON MOCIENNE ELIZABETH PETIT - Petitioner[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

For some reason I can't seem to get on the LA Superior Court website. If anyone else can, there is a listing of the petitioners there, which will let you see the petitioners. Then we will know by which name she filed this petition, though if she has just assumed the name "Jackson", she may have filed using that name. That doesn't mean that she is actually a Jackson though.

Go here Superior Court Of California County of Los Angeles: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Click Case Summary on the left, scroll to the bottom and put the Case Number: BP117321 in the the box on the bottom of the page. Then select the petitioners list.

I already posted that on the 28th:

Well, JMP is now listed as a petitioner on the website of the Superior Court:

JACKSON MOCIENNE ELIZABETH PETIT - Petitioner[/b]

Okay thank you. I was just wondering what name she used. It still doesn't mean anything though. She could have assumed the last name Jackson. It would still be considered her legal name because it is the one she is known by, even if she didn't file papers to actually change it to that. By assuming the name and going by that name, it is recognized in at least some legal jurisdictions, such as the US, as having changed her last name to Jackson.

I just find it odd that there is this legal loop hole that you can call yourself any thing you want and that then that is your name. Seems ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Petit Mocienne Elizabeth Jackson, upon submission of a passport or other document in which she appears as Jackson also serious false. As a person can change or add a surname without a birth certificate (here I speak from what I know of the laws of my country), I could change my name or remove a name, but the process is so lengthy and complicated that almost nobody does.
Maybe she thinks is really teorria Jackson and a double is correct, and this double is responsible for many of the problems with Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

Changing your name just like that - as described - is not feasible in many countries where authorities even would take a misspell of a name very serious (Mitchall is not equal Mitchell) and fine you.
However, if this "free Willy" procedure is correct and a standard procedure, this opens the horizon how it was feasible to have a "Michael Joe Jackson" and a "Michael Joseph Jackson" in parallel. A twist of names like this to identify one person would not be tolerated in many countries.
(Not dismissing the possibility that there might have been two persons pretending to be one person, however. In fact, the potential authorization of these names as identification for one person by authorities speaks volumes.)
But the bazaar may not necessarily only be found in Kairo - this is false for sure.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

paula-c

Petit Mocienne Elizabeth Jackson, upon submission of a passport or other document in which she appears as Jackson also serious false. As a person can change or add a surname without a birth certificate (here I speak from what I know of the laws of my country), I could change my name or remove a name, but the process is so lengthy and complicated that almost nobody does.
Maybe she thinks is really teorria Jackson and a double is correct, and this double is responsible for many of the problems with Michael.

To this I wrote, I forgot to add, well if you get a couple of corrupt officials, we can accomplish anything
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"

Share please. :)  If there are typos doesn't that really mean that the document is a fake?

Where else have we seen typos?.......The paramedic's report....allergy to thorizine (thorazine is correct)

Where was the, "whitout" typo?

Popcorn...... it's my weakness!  :)
I love it with a good show ;)

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "wishingstar"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"

Share please. :)  If there are typos doesn't that really mean that the document is a fake?

Where else have we seen typos?.......The paramedic's report....allergy to thorizine (thorazine is correct)

Where was the, "whitout" typo?

Right here, on the petition:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My bad......maybe glasses are in order for me  :oops:

Thanks for the help Mo!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

1- a baby is born
2- that baby gets registered, also in Haiti
3 on the birth certificate is ALWAYS the mother's name, as men haven't been able to get babies yet
4- the baby is transported out of Haiti, with a birth certificate and passport to be adopted elswhere
5- the baby gets adopted in her new country and one needs the birth certificate of that baby to do so
6- the baby gets the stepfather's last name, you need the original birth certificate to do so.

So, Miss Petit: was your stepfather's name Petit? I know you read this and if you want anyone over here to believe you, come on, produce your birth certificate with your mum's name on it. Unless you were found under a tree in Haiti without any last name and adopted>> shipped to Europe. Then you stepfather's name would be Petit. That sounds Belgian or French and not Dutch. It should be easy for you to tell us the truth and produce your birth certificate. You have a son and if he has your last name, what is it......Petit perhaps? Problem solved and you can do whatever you want.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm still trying to figure out what on earth is going on here.  As far as I can tell - the petition she filed has nothing to do with a request for a DNA test.  

There are a couple of scenarios possible, and I'm going to write down some questions I have, some thoughts, and some scenarios...

I want to emphasize that as of now, we have no idea what MPJ's nationality is.  Last Thursday I called the Haitian embassy and asked that if a baby is born in Haiti, will it automatically get the Haitian nationality.  The answer was: "No, that depends on the nationality of the parents.".

First of all, we have the name issue.  On her website she writes:
Katherine Esther Jackson took away a part of my individuality by deleting the Jackson name from my official documents when she had me taken away against my will from Haiti to the USA and then to Europe in 1984.
On her website she's showing a certificate from the Soest town hall, stamped June 3 2009, stating her name is Mocienne Elizabeth Petit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On July 23 2010 she filed a petition with the LA Superior Court stating her name is Mocienne Elizabeth Petit Jackson:

My first questions are: How did she manage to get the name Jackson back on her legal document, showing her identity? Filing a petition would require identification I'd say, right?  If so (and if this claim is real) then she must have shown a passport or ID stating her legal name is Mocienne Elizabeth Petit Jackson.  If her legal last name is Jackson, then a person with the last name Jackson must have given permission to adopt the Jackson name, or she must have shown a legal birth certificate stating her last name is Jackson.  The last option immediately leads to a new question: if she possesses a birth certificate stating her last name is Jackson, then why would she wait until after June 3 2009 to change her last name?

Second: The petition filed by MPJ is a Petition for Probate (Probate Decedents Estates): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  The marked checkbox shows "Authorization to Administer Under the Independent Administration of Estates Act".  
Authorization to administer under Independent Administration of Estates Act: The California Probate Code allows a somewhat simplified formal probate administration. Essentially, it eliminates the requirement of obtaining court approval for many of the common transactions undertaken by the personal representative. However, some actions are not exempt and require either express court approval or written notice to all beneficiaries of a proposed course of action, giving them a period of 15 days in which to lodge an objection before the action is taken (ยงยง 10400-10600).

Since we can only see a small part of MPJ's petition on the screenshot we have no idea what is marked or written in addition.  

Question: wouldn't she need some kind of proof to show that she is "entitled" to file this petition?  I'd say that if no proof is needed, anyone can file a petition like that with the LA Superior Court and the court would have a full time job with hearings about that.

Scenarios:
  • This whole petition is bogus, the whole Estate being in probate is bogus, and this is merely a part of the script to start digging and discover there's no one in that tomb.
  • MPJ is telling the truth and somehow was provided with evidence that she is indeed Michael Jackson's daughter.
  • This is planned by the bad camp, who are still trying to get a hold of Mike's money and assets.

Scenario 3 came in mind after reading this line on MPJ's website:
When I was reunited with my father in 2001 by the Sony Music team, the name Jackson was at that moment no longer important to me, so I told my father; just Petit was fine with me.

We all know that Sony conspired against Mike, first by boycotting the promotion of Invincible:

Start at 2:22
[youtube:1a4e143m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQwY4ll1Kfc[/youtube:1a4e143m]

Mike about Sony:
[youtube:1a4e143m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx4NwrMtgw8[/youtube:1a4e143m]

As far as Souza and I'm concerned a double with bad intentions or a double instructed by bad camp was placed years ago already, causing all kinds of trouble for Mike, including financial trouble (pointing out to the various signatures again).  That double was put out of play when Mike "died".  

If MPJ is on the bad camp's side and met the bad double instead of Mike, this whole "I'm Michael Jackson's daughter" thing might be a way of bad camp trying to get control again, and she could have a document stating she's his daughter which is signed by the double...[/b]

Mo..in perspective here on the name change to file the petition. You can actually fill out that paperwork (I am assuming this is here in the US and I haven't even read it...duh!) without ID but when the clerk goes to record it I believe she would need to have it notarized. She would need a valid ID and proof of her residence for notary in most states.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

*Mo*

Quote from: "reading_on"
Mo..in perspective here on the name change to file the petition. You can actually fill out that paperwork (I am assuming this is here in the US and I haven't even read it...duh!) without ID but when the clerk goes to record it I believe she would need to have it notarized. She would need a valid ID and proof of her residence for notary in most states.

Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Thank you!

I have just read the form and no where does it state that ANY identification or notarization is required on a claimant's petition. It can be MAILED to the court and does not require an in-person filing of the form. When the petitioner signs the form they are making a legal declaration that they are entitled to make such a claim in the case.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Thank you!

I have just read the form and no where does it state that ANY identification or notarization is required on a claimant's petition. It can be MAILED to the court and does not require an in-person filing of the form. When the petitioner signs the form they are making a legal declaration that they are entitled to make such a claim in the case.

What you have posted is form DE-172, and that is for a Creditor's Claim.

Mocienne Petit Jackson filed a Petition For Probate (Probate Decedents Estate) through form DE-111.  You can find it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nowhere on this form are instructions to the petitioner be found on how it needs to be filed, and what is required.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Thank you!

What you have posted is form DE-172, and that is for a Creditor's Claim.

Mocienne Petit Jackson filed a Petition For Probate (Probate Decedents Estate) through form DE-111.  You can find it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nowhere on this form are instructions to the petitioner be found on how it needs to be filed, and what is required.

Though I posted the wrong form as I thought she was a claimant. The correct form can also be mailed without identification or notarization. There are several other forms which must be filled out with the "Petition For Probate" form.

How do I file a Petition for Probate?

Step 1
Prepare and file the following forms (you will need to provide the original and at least one photocopy of each form). You should call the Probate Calendar Clerk in advance so that a hearing date can be assigned:

* Petition for Probate (Form DE-111, Judicial Council), and all attachments,
    * Original Will (if there is one)
    * Notice of Petition to Administer Estate (Form DE-121, Judicial Council)
    * Duties and Liabilities of Personal Representative (Form DE-147, Judicial Council)
    * Order for Probate (Form DE-140, Judicial Council)
    * Letters (Form DE-150, Judicial Council)
      You may also need to file the following forms if you need to prove a Will:
    * Proof of Holographic Instrument (Form DE-135, Judicial Council)
    * Proof of Subscribing Witness (Form DE-131, Judicial Council)

Step 2
Give proper notice by mail to all interested persons.

Step 3
Arrange for publication in the proper newspaper. (List of local newspapers)

Step 4
File the Proof of Service by Mail (see section on "Who should get notice") and Proof of Publication (see section on "How do I publish") with the court.

Step 5
File your Bond, if required.

Step 6
Appear before the court at the scheduled hearing date. After the hearing, file the signed Order for Probate and Letters in the Clerk's Office and get certified copies, if desired.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions