The wings of the dove.
July 30, 2010, 06:26:09 AM
There will be an evening soon. On my balcony a white dove will sit down again. I will hear words from a song "Just cant stop loving you". I will hear them over and over, every day. I will go at night on a sea-shore and will see you there, looking in dark distance, giving up little pebbles in water. Dont be sad. I alongside. I know that you are. There is nothing more frightful than loneliness in crowd of people.  Save itself. Take care.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

Re: The wings of the dove.
August 10, 2010, 05:03:53 PM
Possibly, it is a little hope to be dragged as far as to you...I therefore and write here. Probably it's seems foolishly, I don't know. You appeared each time in my life, when it was very heavily me. You are a sprig which my soul grasped at, not to go mad. When life beat me, when I lost  people in my life, when  I fallen  from a fatigue, when tested a need and hunger, I reminisced you. And it rescued. Rescued voice, music, simply your appearance. You are that saving world is the clean and light world which differed from everything, that was round me.I do not know a man with the same large and kind heart as yours. Your force -is in your love. You forgave father. You said him, that love him.  And I will be able never it to do, not able to forgive for that once gave up the children in hunger and poverty. It is my sin.  God is gracious. He complimented with me in life meetings with  different remarkable surprisings people. These people kindled love in my heart, and in the soul kindled a faith. You are one of them. Stronger than love and true there is nothing in the world.
It is a weapon of God, use this weapon.  Children are daryls us delightful power. We become fearless. Love of children makes us invincible.  Be strong. I whish God save your children.
I beg pardon for the confused ideas and terrible English.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal