nefari

Re: Katherine and Joe to Divorce
August 20, 2010, 01:29:08 PM
Janet looks like she's staring right at the blonde woman in question in the photo :shock:
and does anyone know who the African American guy in between hat man and blonde woman is? He could be a clue as well that may tie them together some how.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

MJonmind

August 20, 2010, 01:52:20 PM
He was pretty much established as one of Michael's bodyguards. I'm not fast at posting threads where it was discussed before or pictures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 20, 2010, 02:07:33 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Her legs are women's legs. You cannot make up women's knees.
This is the main disillusioning issue for transvestites.
You can always tell they are males by their knees no matter what make-up.
Sorry but blond lady is a blond lady.

The knees and the hands usually give it away. I don't know though - the comparison is so close that it's hard to discount. Hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

August 20, 2010, 02:09:26 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Her legs are women's legs. You cannot make up women's knees.
This is the main disillusioning issue for transvestites.
You can always tell they are males by their knees no matter what make-up.
Sorry but blond lady is a blond lady.
Here are a couple of pics that might show similarity between MJ and her.She has thick muscular arms and MJ's legs are thin and muscular but could be woman-shapely. [attachment=1:bx0lbyb0]Michael%2BJackson%2BOgAAADKv9cKFbWlNfAyU333eZhlz8d[1].jpg[/attachment:bx0lbyb0][attachment=0:bx0lbyb0]mj_pics_0015_Layer_5_full[1].jpg[/attachment:bx0lbyb0]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 20, 2010, 02:23:07 PM
my daughter has her dads legs to a t. and actually their legs are shaped alot like michael's besides that if he's got the makeup artist right there i'm sure they could work some magic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 20, 2010, 03:47:03 PM
I think the divorce is down to money... Katherine wants to cut Joe out completely.

I am surprised she is divorcing after 60 years and also going against her Jehovah's religion...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 20, 2010, 05:20:00 PM
a little note from invincible album.
threatened; This Song is especially dedicated to Rick Baker ...The Guru of Special Effecs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 20, 2010, 06:48:07 PM
this the response of Magestic concerning the divorceYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 20, 2010, 06:52:49 PM
More garbage means? ,....... :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 20, 2010, 07:24:38 PM
it seems that it's all trash like always with press lies lies lies...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

luchy

August 20, 2010, 07:29:42 PM
I can't imagine Michael using mini skirt, he would have the courage to use?   :)

about to divorce Katherine, I think she took this decision now to take full control of money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

all4loveandbelieve

August 20, 2010, 08:25:46 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
Janet looks like she's staring right at the blonde woman in question in the photo :shock:
and does anyone know who the African American guy in between hat man and blonde woman is? He could be a clue as well that may tie them together some how.

It is hard to tell with sunglasses on. Her head may have been tilted to the angle where the blond lady is, but maybe her eyes were looking somewhere else. I did a test with one of my friends, My head was tilted towards him but I was looking somewhere else , and he did think i was looking at him. That my friends, I think we should rule out the possibilities of her looking at the blond lady. In the picture the blond lady was holding hands with the black man next to her, and again her arm was fatter than MJ. Which I already stated in the thread. Who is that black man next to the blond lady?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

August 20, 2010, 08:41:29 PM
Quote from: "jinane"
this the response of Magestic concerning the divorceYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

can i ask a question about the facebook page. i am not real familiar with these things . the little advertisments or whatever to the right of the screen. are they related to the things that the person has marked as interest ect.?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 20, 2010, 10:42:49 PM
Quote from: "jinane"

For those of you that don't have Facebook accounts...

Hello Fans,This is Majestik Magnificent.I want to speak to you all on certain issues and things I have been hearing.First let me start by saying the announcement you have heard about Mr and Mrs Jackson divorcing is as absolute LIE they are very much together.The press love to try to DIVIDE and CONQUER Please do not fall into their trap or let them and try to divide you from unity.In saying that the next thing I want to talk about is the letter I sent out four months ago, I still hear that there is division amongst you. This is not good I asked you back then to please be in UNITY and TOGETHERNESS as Michael Jackson would want you to do!Some of you did not listen I truely beleive that all of you have LOVE for Micheal If this is true that means you knew his HEART his SPIRIT the LOVE he had for YOU and how he would want YOU all to be together.Please not only keep Micheals legacy alive but his SPIRIT, HONESTY and LOVE he had for YOU.When you fight amongst yourselves that is not in the SPIRIT of Michael. The press love for you all to be divide and fight, show negativity so they can say "Look at Michael Jackson fans they cant even get along"Please do not get caught up in that trap!! Carry Micheal's SPIRIT in YOU and if YOU TRULY do this it will be about the LOVE for each other.Lastly, please continue to fight for JUSTICE FOR Micheal and be his VOICE for JUSTICE and do this in UNITY + LOVEI thank youMajestik Magnificent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

August 21, 2010, 08:43:28 PM
Who is Majestik Magnificent? If you noticed she or he is talking in the past tense, meaning Michael Jackson is dead. We are here because we do believe in the UNITY, and the LOVE , we have for Michael. Yes sometimes we can be harsh on one another, that is because we have different type of opinions, and that can cause animosity. That's what difference of opinion does , but we do have to be strong, and take that person opinion and be constructive and use it wisely. Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal