*Mo*

Re: TIAI 7/30
July 30, 2010, 01:48:53 PM

What if Mike is hesitating to BAM until enough people are aware of and understand his message because he fears the reactions..?

When I learned about mind control, illuminati and NWO in a relatively short time and in what kind of world we are really living, I was literally sick to my stomach.  For a couple of days I was vomiting, I cried, I screamed, I was sad and outraged at the same time and not really capable of reasoning.  It was too much at once to comprehend, it took a couple of days to sink in before I could start dealing with it.

I can imagine that people who have no clue about all this could totally panic or couldn't suppress impulsive responses when they are made aware of it.  That could result in chaos, and even worse, in violence.  

I can't think for him, but I do remember this:
"We're putting love back into the world, to remind the world that L.O.V.E. is important."

I really don't think he wants a BAM to turn into chaos or violence, I'd say he very much wants to avoid that, and therefor it's very important not to stop spreading his message.  IMO this is an important reason for preparing people for the BAM, and helping people understand after the BAM.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 30, 2010, 02:15:53 PM
Just had this in my mind from the song "shout" wanted to share because it is directly from Michael and sums up well the message behind the hoax I think:

"Problems, complications and accusations
Dividing the nations and races of empty faces
A war is taking place.
No substitution for restitution, the only solution for peace
Is increasing the height of your spirituality

Masses of minds are shrouded, clouded visions
Deceptions and indecision, no faith or religion, how we're living.
The clock is ticking, the end is coming, there'll be no warning,
But we live to see the dawn.

How can we preach, when all we make this world to be
Is a living hell torturing our minds.
We all must unite, to turn darkness to light,
And the love in our hearts will shine
"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

July 30, 2010, 02:34:05 PM
If, I it repeat once again the people this slope of the date of the BAM that of message, and as Sarahli said, it is not possible to postpone have indefinitely if we put in agreement one day of these.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 30, 2010, 08:40:47 PM
Sarahli - thanks for posting Michael's own words from "Shout" ... to me those words say it ALL  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 30, 2010, 08:59:25 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Hazzely I think you have not fully understand what I meant. I said that the Bam cannot be postponed indefinitely which means that there will a Bam sooner or later even if it happens that not all believers understand the message. The Bam will definitely occur but if it is and has been procrastinated it's because of us, yes, we influence the hoax. But as TS mentioned to a certain extent only, there are deadlines that Michael cannot go past.

Now believing in TIAI or TS is believing in the message which includes the existence of the New World Order and its diabolical agenda, the End of the World, LOVE...which is actually not necessary the case. If Michael sees that his return to public view is the only interest maybe that he will postpone it again, he must be sure that enough people acknowledged the message and are self-confident in their beliefs.

Now there is certainly a date in the calendar marked in red, we only had 4 years to get it right and time is running out. But we don't know what this deadline is.

Michael will come back this is certain. Only this information should be considered as 100% sure, the when and the how are not certain for the moment. Don't put your hopes on a particular date knowing that we are players in this game and that our behaviour is being appreciated by certainly Michael himself.

If it was "his" hoax only then why are we here looking for clues ? Michael invited us to be part of it. I feel deeply involved. In a way this is our hoax too (to a certain extent only  ;) ).

Peace to you Hazzely. Keep the faith.

I fully agree with your entire post, Sarahli.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

angel

July 30, 2010, 09:22:20 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

There are no coincidences...especially not in this matter...

I agree...sometimes we cut off our nose to spite our face...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2010, 10:12:47 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Just had this in my mind from the song "shout" wanted to share because it is directly from Michael and sums up well the message behind the hoax I think:

"Problems, complications and accusations
Dividing the nations and races of empty faces
A war is taking place.
No substitution for restitution, the only solution for peace
Is increasing the height of your spirituality

Masses of minds are shrouded, clouded visions
Deceptions and indecision, no faith or religion, how we're living.
The clock is ticking, the end is coming, there'll be no warning,
But we live to see the dawn.

How can we preach, when all we make this world to be
Is a living hell torturing our minds.
We all must unite, to turn darkness to light,
And the love in our hearts will shine
"

I'm on the praise team at my church and I rapped/sang this song for the praise leader and he said to me... THIS IS RUDE!!! You HAVE to do this at church.  :lol:

Oh yeah! Sermons by Mike! LOL  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 31, 2010, 07:56:12 AM

What if Mike is hesitating to BAM until enough people are aware of and understand his message because he fears the reactions..?

When I learned about mind control, illuminati and NWO in a relatively short time and in what kind of world we are really living, I was literally sick to my stomach.  For a couple of days I was vomiting, I cried, I screamed, I was sad and outraged at the same time and not really capable of reasoning.  It was too much at once to comprehend, it took a couple of days to sink in before I could start dealing with it.

I can imagine that people who have no clue about all this could totally panic or couldn't suppress impulsive responses when they are made aware of it.  That could result in chaos, and even worse, in violence.  

"We're putting love back into the world, to remind the world that L.O.V.E. is important."

I really don't think he wants a BAM to turn into chaos or violence, I'd say he very much wants to avoid that, and therefor it's very important not to stop spreading his message.  IMO this is an important reason for preparing people for the BAM, and helping people understand after the BAM.

You are entirely right about this, Mo! I think everyone of us experienced this state of agony, deception, sadness and despair when we realized what is really happening in this world, beyond our little universes and transcending any possible nightmare. Moreover, due to the shock brought by the revelation, many people immediately counterattack the dissonant information, because it ruins their psychological comfort and their sweet vision of the world or life itself. And this reactions can very well lead to what you have mentioned: chaos, violence, confusion, hate and deception up to the point of resignation. This is why "piece by piece" should be the key in spreading the message. The BAM will bring portioned revelations, in time, to avoid negative reactions and to allow absorbtion and comprehension... piece by piece, until the whole truth is revealed and people will be able to cope with it, then start to make a change, until it is too late. I agree with you, we must be consistent in our efforts to spread the message and make people think for themselves.

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
July 31, 2010, 08:50:56 PM
Quote from: "TinkerBell_777"

You are entirely right about this, Mo! I think everyone of us experienced this state of agony, deception, sadness and despair when we realized what is really happening in this world, beyond our little universes and transcending any possible nightmare. Moreover, due to the shock brought by the revelation, many people immediately counterattack the dissonant information, because it ruins their psychological comfort and their sweet vision of the world or life itself. And this reactions can very well lead to what you have mentioned: chaos, violence, confusion, hate and deception up to the point of resignation. This is why "piece by piece" should be the key in spreading the message. The BAM will bring portioned revelations, in time, to avoid negative reactions and to allow absorbtion and comprehension... piece by piece, until the whole truth is revealed and people will be able to cope with it, then start to make a change, until it is too late. I agree with you, we must be consistent in our efforts to spread the message and make people think for themselves.

LOVE,
Andy

These are all my feelings also. I remember a time not too long ago, where I was just too scared, to look into stuff like NWO etc. But I did and I am so glad I took that step. I truly believe that the ones who understand the importance of love and who live their lives with love, will be able to change this world. The truth is scary, but if we don't do something now, the END will be much more scary...that's just a fact. We need to help those who don't believe, any way we can. I take time everyday to spread the word and spread love and I have made a difference. I have people from all over the world now writing me and asking me to help them understand more. I even have quite a few teenage girls and young women writing to me about Love and asking how they can make their love grow, like I have. It is pretty powerful stuff. My husband does the same thing and the difference it has made in our lives is Phenomenal! I am so blessed that my husband has been right by my side through this wonderful "Adventure", We have always had an extremely close relationship, but every day we feel closer and closer. We are both honored to be on this mission with all of you here and alongside our friend Michael.
We love you all! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 31, 2010, 11:08:04 PM
Let's all get our sunflowers ready for the "bam" day, showing our solidarity for Michael's message, I already have mine in the window of my car...we should all have sunflowers showing somewhere, car, house windows, clothing, what ever we can think of...good way to spot believers also! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 04, 2010, 07:13:56 AM
something kind of strange but perhaps possible poped into this crazy head of mine this mornig.

TS= The Suspect
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

August 04, 2010, 08:03:36 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
something kind of strange but perhaps possible poped into this crazy head of mine this mornig.

TS= The Suspect

:lol:  maybe lol and if it was The Suspicious   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal