*Mo*

TIAI July 30
July 30, 2010, 04:00:57 AM
Redirected to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "paula-c"
"Hopefully not beyond; but that may depend, to a certain extent, on whether MJ fans are ready for the return (understand the TIAI message, join the Army of L.O.V.E., etc)."

This is the great obstacle.
Easter egg.. :?:

Indeed Paula good reminder here, we musn't forget that...but I also understand that there is a kind of deadline, the Bam cannot be postponed indefinitely.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Re: TIAI 7/30
July 30, 2010, 04:46:29 AM
So the final message is that that Michael won't "bam" this summer with "Elvis" (which I already supposed lol)
"The bam cannot be postponed indefinitely" because of our fault..so basically you are trying to prepare everyone and make us feel guilty and think it is because of us that he won't come back this summer so you can find the perfect excuse to your prediction..you knew it wasn't going to happen (or you're just testing your luck), therefore you thought it was better to start preparing us for the "NO-BAM"

I agree to a certain extent with this redirect that we must be ready to have Michael back.. but did he mention TIAI, TS, TMZ and so on or left clues in regards to that? His only message was to care about each other because we don't have much time left and to spread his message which is love, friendship, passion, peace, hope, kindness, faith, strenght, persistance, coming and sticking together to heal the world...honesty.. and so on.. It was his wake up call, which most of us understood.. You know what they say "you don't know what you have until it's gone" .. when Michael "died" the world was shocked and everyone started to believe, care and defend him again, because every single person on this planet (even the haters) felt ashamed of how they treated Michael and they knew we had an angel on earth yet very few cared about that..

So isn't that the message? Why wouldn't he bam then? Because no one can control it, only Michael, he's the only one who knows it because it's his hoax..so everyone, start preparing because he's not coming back this year..in MY OPINION this is what today's redirect means.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

July 30, 2010, 05:23:07 AM
Hazzely I think you have not fully understand what I meant. I said that the Bam cannot be postponed indefinitely which means that there will a Bam sooner or later even if it happens that not all believers understand the message. The Bam will definitely occur but if it is and has been procrastinated it's because of us, yes, we influence the hoax. But as TS mentioned to a certain extent only, there are deadlines that Michael cannot go past.

Now believing in TIAI or TS is believing in the message which includes the existence of the New World Order and its diabolical agenda, the End of the World, LOVE...which is actually not necessary the case. If Michael sees that his return to public view is the only interest maybe that he will postpone it again, he must be sure that enough people acknowledged the message and are self-confident in their beliefs.

Now there is certainly a date in the calendar marked in red, we only had 4 years to get it right and time is running out. But we don't know what this deadline is.

Michael will come back this is certain. Only this information should be considered as 100% sure, the when and the how are not certain for the moment. Don't put your hopes on a particular date knowing that we are players in this game and that our behaviour is being appreciated by certainly Michael himself.

If it was "his" hoax only then why are we here looking for clues ? Michael invited us to be part of it. I feel deeply involved. In a way this is our hoax too (to a certain extent only  ;) ).

Peace to you Hazzely. Keep the faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

~Souza~

July 30, 2010, 05:27:59 AM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
So the final message is that that Michael won't "bam" this summer with "Elvis" (which I already supposed lol)
"The bam cannot be postponed indefinitely" because of our fault..so basically you are trying to prepare everyone and make us feel guilty and think it is because of us that he won't come back this summer so you can find the perfect excuse to your prediction..you knew it wasn't going to happen (or you're just testing your luck), therefore you thought it was better to start preparing us for the "NO-BAM"

Where did you get that he won't bam this summer? This redirect tells me that whether every hoaxer understands his message or not, he will bam (this summer?) because he has a deadline, because he can't wait til everyone understands. So to me it means he will bam no matter what and I think he hopes that once he returned, people will understand. I hope they will once they hear it coming out of his own mouth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2010, 05:33:54 AM
Hum ...   i clearly start to find this redirect  "random" ... i mean , you can easely find a motifve to a new redirect from  a hundred posts in the "TAI redirect" tread.

Sorry IMO, TS must show up and make a new update and clear all this up. I don't know , but ...
 :|

ahhh ..well , forget it !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2010, 05:57:50 AM
To me the redirect tells us that we have a limited role in this hoax, as a reply to individuals who claim that Michael doesn't need us to hoax his death, neither to BAM. TS reassures believers of their importance in the return process, but at the same time tells us that it is not only up to us. Michael has a plan which must be accomplished, one way or another. Of course it is important to gather as many followers and soldiers of LOVE, to be prepared to spread the message and to seize the BAM, but Michael cannot wait until everyone wakes up. As Sarahli said, the critical moment is marked and time is running, so he needs to make a quick and decisive move to reverse the process and to make a change.

Moreover, as time passes by, there is the risk of losing the public attention, the interest of media and even the hope of the believers, so Michael cannot afford to postpone the BAM moment for long, because that would endanger the impact of his comeback. I'm sure there are a lot of other factors influencing the BAM, besides the believers. As soon as the time will be right from many perspectives (awakening, message awareness, soldiers of LOVE, media attention, political context, safety, numerology etc.) he will BAM, regardless of how prepared we are. This is today's message: Michael cannot wait for you to wake up so he can BAM, so take attitude until it is too late!

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 30, 2010, 06:02:23 AM
Quote from: "TinkerBell_777"
To me the redirect tells us that we have a limited role in this hoax, as a reply to individuals who claim that Michael doesn't need us to hoax his death, neither to BAM. TS reassures believers of their importance in the return process, but at the same time tells us that it is not only up to us. Michael has a plan which must be accomplished, one way or another. Of course it is important to gather as many followers and soldiers of LOVE, to be prepared to spread the message and to seize the BAM, but Michael cannot wait until everyone wakes up. As Sarahli said, the critical moment is marked and time is running, so he needs to make a quick and decisive move to reverse the process and to make a change.

Moreover, as time passes by, there is the risk of losing the public attention, the interest of media and even the hope of the believers, so Michael cannot afford to postpone the BAM moment for long, because that would endanger the impact of his comeback. I'm sure there are a lot of other factors influencing the BAM, besides the believers. As soon as the time will be right from many perspectives (awakening, message awareness, soldiers of LOVE, media attention, political context, safety, numerology etc.) he will BAM, regardless of how prepared we are. This is today's message: Michael cannot wait for you to wake up so he can BAM, so take attitude until it is too late!

LOVE,
Andy

Exactly my thoughts, I just couldn't find the right words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

July 30, 2010, 06:08:46 AM
[youtube:1i9az48d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_6iTCo5Ci8[/youtube:1i9az48d]

This is it for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 30, 2010, 06:17:36 AM

LOVE,
Andy

Generally speaking about the hoax I agree with you on most of the things you have said, but especially on this ^^
Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 06:22:36 AM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

July 30, 2010, 06:22:28 AM

LOVE,
Andy

i completely agree.
also, i think michael has wanted to BAM for a while. i dont know why, i just get the feeling he misses us. maybe he hasn't done it because the majority haven't fully gotten it or fully participated in our allotted role in this hoax until now. think about it, don't we know more than we did a month ago? 4 months ago? 6 months ago? how many of us have become more active in this role (through the twitter and media siege of elvisandmj.com) in the past month? i feel like we've shown him that we can and will act for him. there is not a question of if but when he will BAM. it could be tomorrow, it could be in november. who knows? my faith tells me that TS isn't bullshitting us and michael wants to and will come back. perhaps, sooner rather than later. we just need to keep acting and showing him that we aren't complacent, that we will walk the walk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

July 30, 2010, 06:26:50 AM
I have to agree with those saying that this message means that Michael has to/will "BAM" no matter if the world is ready for it or not. I honestly don't see anything in this redirect that is relating to Elvis so why bring him into it? lol The message TS redirected to was a quoted message from Sarahli. It was Sarahli's post that TS redirected to, which stated that the "BAM" couldn't be put off indefinitely. If Michael's plan is to come back this summer, with Elvis or not, then he will. If it's not, then he won't. This part of it is up to him and the date he has set for it himself. Not one we have thought of here on the forum because we think it may be significant to Michael (such as his birthday, June 25th, July 7th, etc). I think we should all stop setting dates for Michael because he obviously already has that date selected. We just have to do our part in preparing people for it in whatever way we can. He left messages for those that "have eyes to see and ears to listen" (to quote V lol) and it's those of us that have seen and heard these messages that Michael has chosen to prepare the rest of the people that have been blinded by the media and the government. Let's do our part the best we can, in whatever way we can, and leave the rest of the show to Michael. He is "the man behind the curtain" after all. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

July 30, 2010, 06:28:45 AM
Quote from: "Glinda"
[youtube:3c83vtwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_6iTCo5Ci8[/youtube:3c83vtwo]

This is it for me.

BTW I don't know if this is a legit organisation but i support their ideas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 30, 2010, 06:49:42 AM
At least many do understand the TIAI message, and many may be still dismissive, but will likely start to understand after the bam. The whole hoax community is familiar with TIAI but maybe need that extra little push (i.e. Mike returning and explaining).

TS did all he could do to make people see he isn't playing games, I can understand he must be frustrated at times. Time will tell and after the BAM I think many more will see the importance of TIAI.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2010, 06:59:16 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
At least many do understand the TIAI message, and many may be still dismissive, but will likely start to understand after the bam. The whole hoax community is familiar with TIAI but maybe need that extra little push (i.e. Mike returning and explaining).

TS did all he could do to make people see he isn't playing games, I can understand he must be frustrated at times. Time will tell and after the BAM I think many more will see the importance of TIAI.

You are so right! This is the very reason why the BAM is so important: to legitimize TIAI and the related theories, to point towards the important message and to set a loud wake-up call. Only after Michael authorizes TIAI people will start believing every word of TS and will stop questionning his validity. Remember, this is just an introductory course, the real lessons will start after the BAM.

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

July 30, 2010, 07:05:05 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I could add a couple more people to the "list of frustrated".  I can easily picture the hair pulling, nail biting and #@(~^#@! that must have occurred over the last months when people were spoon fed and the message was spelled out to them, yet it still did not click...  Breath in, breath out...count to 999...and keep on walking...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions