Re: Moving story about Michael from Karen
July 29, 2010, 11:47:01 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Is she trying to tell us something because why is she sharing this story with us now?  I mean it speaks volumes about Michael, his work ethic, skill and stamina, but most of us have seen this months ago and know of it from youtube and we've heard countless stories like these.

Interesting that KF starts with the title of story "What More Can I Give? and ends with "Michael, Don't Disappoint The Audience"

What might we take away from these bookends of her touching story?

I'm with you - I am confused as to why she's bringing this up at this time. You bring up good points about the bookends too. I keep wondering about her comment saying he was threatened. Is she saying he was still threatened in 2009? Or, was she talking about the 90's. We know he's been threatened throughout his life but it's not clear to me what time she's talking about and I think that might be a hint as well. Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

ER911

July 30, 2010, 12:27:25 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Look.. Im not being funny or facsious with this following comment.   But Karen is really annoying me with this and being such a drama queen.

I know MJ was a perfectionist and a workaholic.

He had a fall.  Ok, thats very traumatic and he had injuries from it.

However, accidents happen.   Ive also been injured in my line of work, and i havent moaned.  Ive carried on as best as i could.   Soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq are coming home without legs and are learning to walk again against all the odds, and they do it with humility and no self pity.

I dont think MJ would agree with this hullabaloo that she is creating over an accident.   Maybe Kenny didnt apologise, but MJ obviously didnt care that much about it because he rehired him for TII.   (or maybe thats the reason he rehired him for TII...  to make him another fall guy and take some blame???)

Im just trying to say that Karen trying to make MJ into some kind of angelic hero doesnt wash with me.  He was a human being.  He knew he was a human being.  He knew he was a perfectionist and he knew he was lucky to be doing what he was doing with the talent he possessed.

I cant help feeling this is all about karens agenda...  her agenda and vendetta against Kenny Ortega and not about Michael or his fans at all.

PEACE. x

ditto ditto ditto
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 30, 2010, 01:13:48 AM
Is KF suggesting by saying he was threatened, that the bridge falling was no accident. That it was an attempt at taking his life, just as the hiring Murray to help him sleep was the vehicle to the later "successful" attempt.

Also just a thought about his looking frail, thus not strong with stamina. Well there's this new guy started working as a cook at the restaurant I work at. He's 53 and extremely noticably gaunt, Michael-like but that's where the similarities end. He's a fast worker, and told me he bikes everywhere, plays in a band, and does a lot of travelling; he says his very thin arms and legs are all muscle, that he's in excellent shape, and can eat more than a large man. He just burns it all off. It helps me believe MJ really was in excellent shape, but maybe slimmed down to make people think he was unhealthy, for the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

July 30, 2010, 02:21:41 AM
There are two clues in this message:

"The next day we were to leave for Paris for a photo shoot."
To convince us about the Arno Barni photos in 1999 ?
Do we have this video to compare his face with the photos as MJJpictures website is on hiatus right now ...?

And a very strong message for us :

MICHAEL, DON’T DISAPPOINT THE AUDIENCE

Yes we know ...  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2010, 06:03:54 AM
I read that story about Michael and made me cry...I didn't know that he was hurt then :( and he continued to sing :( .. And Kenny to be so mean and rude.. I had another opinion about Kenny Ortega :evil: !!!! So YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYONE !!!! Sad :( ..
I don't trust so much Karen, but except her malicious comments to one of MJ's fans, I think sometimes she said the truth regarding MJ....anyway she also mentioned that photo shoot in Paris..her story is odd :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 30, 2010, 08:08:05 AM
i had seen this vedio before seeing tii. my insticts told me while watching the movie that there was some connection between this and kenny showing the dancers how to be toasted. also i am not sure how a problem with this would fall on kenny. there was surely someone else responsible for making sure those things happened the way they were supposed to. and you can't help but wonder is it was an accident or intentional. it also reminds me of the video where the nut climbs on the cherry picker and michael holds onto him for the intire song. he never missed a beat there either although you can tell he was very stressed.i assumed that is why the comment about michael being back on a cherry picker.i have to wonder if he had gone through with the tour he would in deed have died. who was it that said they wish he had gotten to do that first show. randy phillips?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

lilith

July 30, 2010, 08:12:17 AM
I was at that concert and after being there me and a close friend of mine decided to stay away from Michael and the whole circus around him for quite some time. The whole experience was like building up to something unhealthy. The atmosphere at his hotel was like the end of days is close and gave us shivers down the back. Then the concert itself: as Karen says, there were hours filled with other performers, but the audience did not appreciate them. Like Karen says everyone was solely waiting for Michael (me too btw) but I felt embarrassed, because the audience's behavior was unfriendly and disrespectful towards the other artists and it was embarrassing because Michael was the host of the show. So, the whole event was different from what I had expected. I was far from delighted. Then Michael came and everyone was excited, me too of course. When his bridge crashed down, me and my friend were in shock. We looked at each other like "what was that?" "was that part of his show?" "is he totally crazy?" "is he okay?" Well, it fitted with the whole situation and left us confused. Michael's show went on and we really took into consideration that it might have been part of his show. No one else around us seemed to be worried.

It was a time when the fans were kind of hierarchic subdivided - we were in a low class. But coincidentally before Michael's appearance on stage, we tried to talk to some guys "in a higher hierarchical class" so to speak and we brought up that we were concerned that Michael seemed not well. We were ridiculed by them and were told that everything was fine, blah blah blah. I'm still angry about that conversation.

And then that accident ... the end of the concert was not exactly as Karen describes it. I don't know what to make of it. Yes, he finished Earth Song and even You Are Not Alone and left the stage. But then another group with an Arab name came to the stage. They performed and during their performance Michael's face appeared on the big screens several times. He was speaking and he looked very serious. Like he was giving an important message ... but there was no sound. I was sure that we would find out what he said later through our video recordings at home - but it was not there. No one ever mentioned anything about that anywhere. It was creepy!

My friend and me left the arena and we searched distance and we tried to analyze all the events. (What did this thing with the bridge falling down mean? Remember it was Earth Song and he was wearing this devilish color mix ... What was he saying, when he was on the screens?) With all that and with our interpretations of the events we were not happy at all. Eventually news hit us that Michael was in hospital. We were like: "then it was NOT part of the show!" "poor Michael!" "fortunately he is not crazy, it was an accident." "how is he, where is he?" And again we tried to approach fans on such a higher hierarchy level and again we were rejected. The woman we approached told us that she was not interested and that it was party time or something to that effect. We were blown away with that.

After that I did not go anywhere where Michael was until 2005, when I was in Santa Maria for about a week. I just was sick and tired of the people I experienced there in 1999 and I did not want to be a part of all that anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2010, 01:18:56 PM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
"MICHAEL, DON’T DISAPPOINT THE AUDIENCE"

That makes me rather sad. :

MICHAEL, THINK ABOUT YOURSELF! I hope he's doing that now.

You´re right. I hope that´s what he does now: taking care of himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

July 30, 2010, 02:03:42 PM
i have the concert on dvd and it was really terrible, i mean when the bridge fell down, this proves once again what a great artist he is, there's noone like him, he's the master of what he does,others would interrupt the show, make a drama but he didnt he just went on singing as if nothing happened, poor baby
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

mumof3

July 30, 2010, 02:52:09 PM
It is amazing that he didnt even let out a yell when the bridge came down it would have been an automatic response to me to yell that just goes to show how strong what a showman he is the show must go on but you could see he was looking around making sure others were ok I agree it could have been terrible it the children were under it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2010, 03:57:48 PM
Watching that gave me the chills.  I'm sure the bridge didn't slam too hard because, believe me, he wouldn't had kept on performing.  The greatest performer that he still is, he endured the pain and kept going.  He wanted to please the fans, he showed that he cared enough to take the pain.  That's why I love him so much and will always believe that he's a truly caring and great person ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

August 03, 2010, 11:36:50 AM
She wrote it years ago: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It's moving and it shows how strong Michael is, both as a human and a performer.

But yeah, I'm getting sick of Karen. She talks too much without really saying anything.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

August 03, 2010, 04:34:26 PM
I'm sorry but Karen gets no pity from me.  She never had time for MJ fans before he "died". And as for hoaxers, she thinks we are the scum of the earth. So why now?  Because she's feeling like an outsider, not part of the in crowd anymore.  The story about MJ is old news for me.  Saw the video on youtube.  Read about it in a magazine.  She didn't speak on it then :roll: :roll: Am I being mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

August 04, 2010, 06:25:01 AM
Maybe I'm seeing too much in this, but since Karen made the reference to TII at the beginning, without any apparent connection to the rest of the story, the answer in my opinion lies in the following:

"But slowly, and after what seemed like an eternity, as the music and applause continued, I saw one arm reach for the floor of the stage…then a long lean leg, another arm, another leg…he was up, center stage… finishing the end of Earth Song!"
-she thought he didn't survive;
-piece by piece he reappeared, ALIVE
- he finished the Earth Song, like he didn't get to do in TII as well (the whole excavator scene is just a simulation in the film, he didn't get to "rehearse" it)

"It had been a miracle. Being the performer he was, he knew how to land."
- a miracle that he is alive
- he knows how to do it

"I cannot believe you were able to do that... MICHAEL, DON’T DISAPPOINT THE AUDIENCE" - BAM

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 04, 2010, 06:56:45 AM
Quote from: "rag doll"
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
"MICHAEL, DON’T DISAPPOINT THE AUDIENCE"

That makes me rather sad. :

MICHAEL, THINK ABOUT YOURSELF! I hope he's doing that now.

You´re right. I hope that´s what he does now: taking care of himself.

everytime I watch this video it makes my tears dropped ..
I'm sad it's hurt to see him performing in pains like that ..
I really hope that he can understand that his safety is worth more than anything else for us, his fans ..  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal