Re: I Found THE best Double!!
July 29, 2010, 12:01:09 PM
mike and his man-made sweater. btw, i was married to an african american, he has pretty straight chest hair, too. and he sported a huge fro in the 70s. also native americans and caucasian in that family. means all hair possible.
and mike's chest hair is not long and wavy, it's just 'hairs crossing'.

the jacket is a balmain, i believe he got into those between 2008 and 2009, also because their military collection is from the 2009 season. he picked quite a few jackets from that collection, like the ones with the pointy shoulders and that one with the studs. so i would date the pic there somewhere.

no double, it's mike.  :mrgreen:  

[attachment=0:23qv2src]wow[1].jpg[/attachment:23qv2src]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Serenitys_Dream

July 29, 2010, 12:05:19 PM
More pictures of Michael wearing the same jacket.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 29, 2010, 12:43:43 PM
Ooh errr ...tabloidburn, the jacket seems to have disappeared from your pic!!!!   :D  :lol:  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

July 29, 2010, 02:27:06 PM
Quote from: "Sandy"
This man IS Michael, of course. :roll:
Shaving is a term for you. Isn't it?
And yes. I seen pictures of Michael before with hair on his chest.

Yeah, me too....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Do

July 29, 2010, 03:33:37 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
mike and his man-made sweater. btw, i was married to an african american, he has pretty straight chest hair, too. and he sported a huge fro in the 70s. also native americans and caucasian in that family. means all hair possible.

the jacket is a balmain, i believe he got into those between 2008 and 2009, also because their military collection is from the 2009 season. he picked quite a few jackets from that collection, like the ones with the pointy shoulders and that one with the studs. so i would date the pic there somewhere.

[attachment=0:1oyp2c96]wow[1].jpg[/attachment:1oyp2c96]

I'm sooooooo sorry but I HAVE to say this about that beautiful picture: OH-MY-GOD!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

July 29, 2010, 06:20:34 PM
Just look for pics where you can see his brothers' or his father's chest hair & see what theirs look like. IMO I think analyzing his chest hair is just silly though, just like the people who made up those stories of him having every single chest hair & facial hair implanted, lol WTH? I've seen African American men who have long wavy chest hair like that & some who don't have any at all. It just depends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 29, 2010, 06:29:21 PM
Um.. since when do white men have straight chest hair????    All the white men i know have curly chest hair.  Ive never seen straight chest hair.

And i agree with an earlier poster..  find pics of his father and his brothers with their chest hair on show and compare it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 29, 2010, 06:42:22 PM
That chest hair to me look curly NOT straight. It's just not really tight curls, it's sparse. Joe Jackson is reported to have White on his side & Katherine does have Native on her side. & look at the Jackson family's hair, they have long, thick, pretty hair. So why would it be impossible for him to have chest hair like that? Like I said before, to be sure, look at his father & brother's chest hair. That will tell you the answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 29, 2010, 06:50:27 PM

[attachment=0:v6mmfnf0]wow[1].jpg[/attachment:v6mmfnf0]

I don't know anything about what his chest hair should look like but keep the pictures coming because the research is great.... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

July 29, 2010, 08:21:56 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

[attachment=0:1eeek7c9]wow[1].jpg[/attachment:1eeek7c9]

I don't know anything about what his chest hair should look like but keep the pictures coming because the research is great.... :)
[/color]
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

alive

July 29, 2010, 08:43:53 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

[attachment=0:1ut2abb2]wow[1].jpg[/attachment:1ut2abb2]

OMG...that made me laugh...and I so agree.  I think there should be lots of research on this topic  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 29, 2010, 11:03:19 PM
That IS Michael

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Closer look: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mykidsmum

July 29, 2010, 11:35:19 PM
I can see where you are coming from but you are absolutely wrong.  First, Vitiligo effects the pigment cells of the body, what does hair have?  Pigment cells.  We have all heard that vitiligo can turn hair white as well (not all the time) but it also effects the hair structure!  Pigment cells are deposited in the hair as it is forming in the bulb and hardens as it grows.  Lack of pigment, especially in those with LOTS of it, such as African Americans, can have structure changes in the hair when color pigment is no longer present in the amounts it was...(it can still be present in the hair and not in the skin)
Second....Michael has Native American in his blood, since I am one, I can comment on that, Natives are by nature pretty hairless and of straight body hair. (of course there are exceptions to every rule) What does this have to do with body hair and MJ?  First off, MJ is a black man who never had "nappy" hair.  He had very curly hair but it was never course or kinky...Hair shape is determined by the shape of the hair follicle itself and characteristics of "nappy" hair is that it is the follicle is flat causing the hair shaft to be flat as it is being formed and hardened.  This sounds strange but true.  Michaels hair shaft was not flat causing kinks and naps, it was round...this is important because this type of hair can easily be straightened....if you see pictures of him in that famous shot him all wet during his Afro days, his Afro is down from the water and in curls, not "naps"  There are a few early pictures of MJ (say say say pics with paul) where you can see his belly hair and it is curly but not too tight, not naps.  Wearing clothing thru the day can straighten body hair as the day goes on and is easier done on people whose hair shaft is round rather than flat.  MJ shaved his chest hair by the way...I have seen younger pics of him where you can see the stubble and even one where it's not shaved, its a younger pic so the area is still small...no "middle age spread" of hair...LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2010, 12:08:52 AM
IMO, that is DEFINITELY Michael. There are lots of pics with MJ showing his chest hair (lucky for us). Here are some. (And while I think it's odd that we're debating Michael's chest hair, I was happy do some research myself!)

Japan, 2006

One More Chance Video Shoot, 2003

Beverly Hills, 2009
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

July 30, 2010, 12:12:38 AM
i have a friend who's black and his chest hair looks like MJ's, it's wavy, not straight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions