foreye

Re: I Found THE best Double!!
August 09, 2010, 05:16:42 PM
Quote from: "Sandy"
This guy IS Michael. When will this perpetual comparing finally stop?  :roll:
Just because the ear looks different, it doesn't mean that this man isn't Michael.
The compare of the ears is ridiculous. It will have reasons why they look like as they look.
oh really? So can explain to me why half of his ear is missing?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 09, 2010, 05:24:06 PM
Quote from: "foreye"
it sure does because that guy is  not MICHAEL

[attachment=0:2e4lfeh0]mjers2.jpg[/attachment:2e4lfeh0]

Here is the story that goes with that photo.

SHOCKING damage to MICHAEL JACKSON’s ear emerged in a close-up picture yesterday. Bits of skin and cartilage have been hacked off for years to rebuild the Bad star’s nose. Jacko has managed to hide the damage under his long hair since the late 1990s when he first had tissue removed for his reshaped hooter.

The photo taken just days ago in Beverly Hills, California, exposes the true extent of the damage. But our inset picture from 1997 shows Jacko, now suffering skin cancer, with an undamaged ear in Cannes, France.

Douglas McGeorge, President of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, said the shape of Jacko’s left ear was consistent with cartilage removal from the shell. The NHS do a similar op, usually to correct noses bent in accidents.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are several other tabloid stories including FOX News that report that Michael had cartilage taken from his ear to repair his nose. This has never been confirmed.

EXCLUSIVE: DOC REVEALS SECRETS OF SURGERY Ears where Jacko's nose came from
BY TRACY CONNOR DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Sunday, August 22th 2004, 1:70AM

MICHAEL JACKSON claims he had only two plastic surgeries - but now a top doctor is revealing the singer went under the knife so many times that a piece of his ear had to be used to shore up his nose.

At his famous clinic in Germany, Mang told celebrity interviewer Daphne Barak how he stole a sliver of cartilage from Jackson's ear and transplanted it in the tip of his nose.

In Mang's opinion, the work Jackson had done on his face early in his career - a fairly subtle slimming of his nose - turned out fine. "The doctor should have stopped after the album 'Thriller [in 1982].' " Mang said. "Because after 'Thriller,' Michael Jackson was very good-looking, all was okay."

"We decided that Michael Jackson, in reconstructive surgery of the nose, should get ear cartilage," Mang said. "You make a cut here on the skin of the ear and then you take out a big piece of the cartilage on the side. "Then you make a cut on the nose and put [the cartilage] there. It's a wonderful material to reconstruct noses and repair it."

The operation, which was performed in Hoefflin's clinic, took about two hours, and then Jackson's nose was in bandages for about two weeks, Mang said. Mang pronounced the reconstruction a success. "The nose of Michael Jackson is now fine," he said. "No silicone. It's ear cartilage, and it will be okay."

And then of course we have Arnie Klein from his LKL interview talking about doing further repairs to Michael's face because of poorly done previous plastic surgery.

Michael Jackson 'rebuilt his nose to ease breathing problems'
James Bone in New York July 10, 2009
Michael Jackson rebuilt his nose before his death because extensive plastic surgery had left him with breathing problems, his doctor has disclosed.

Arnold Klein, Jackson’s dermatologist, said that he stopped him from going to a plastic surgeon and began rebuilding his nose and cheeks using fillers last year.

“I thought he had a nice-looking nose... but it got to the point where it was far too thin. It didn’t look natural to me,” Dr Klein told the CNN programme Larry King Live.

“I rebuilt it, using fillers. He was beginning to look like the nose was normal again. And that’s all I wanted — and to regain the breathing passages of his nose, because there was a total collapse of the cartilage.”

Dr Klein had completed work on the singer’s nose but was continuing to treat him for severe acne and scarring from plastic surgery before his planned series of concerts in London. He saw Jackson for the last time just three days before his death.

“I just was trying to get him ready to do the concert, because in the way he looked in his face he wanted it to be absolutely as perfect as it could be,” he said.

None of us can know the extent of the truth in any of these stories. We don't know how much plastic surgery Michael had either. He was seeing Klein regularly is all we know for sure. I honestly do not for an instant believe that Michael was sharing his life and the spotlight with a double, a twin, a doppleganger etc.

There is only one Michael Jackson, he may have used look-alikes to distract large crowds, misdirect paparazzi and illusions/stunts for stage but really that is all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

foreye

August 09, 2010, 05:27:21 PM
he had surgery on his ears but the next day it was back to normal?? :lol: A super human ear i see :lol: And this picture wasnt taken in 1997, it was taken 2009. And what you wrote doesn't prove anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 09, 2010, 05:34:49 PM
he had surgery on his ears but the next day it was back to normal?? :lol: A super human ear i see :lol: And this picutre want taken in 1997, it was taken 2009
Where is photo showing it is fine the next day?

The article says the "inset" picture was taken in 1997 not the ear picture you posted. The one you posted was taken in June 2009.

Inset Picture

[attachment=0:25840bkt]Inset picture.jpg[/attachment:25840bkt]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Victor

August 09, 2010, 06:15:18 PM
:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

foreye

August 09, 2010, 06:26:27 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
he had surgery on his ears but the next day it was back to normal?? :lol: A super human ear i see :lol: And this picutre want taken in 1997, it was taken 2009
Where is photo showing it is fine the next day?

The article says the "inset" picture was taken in 1997 not the ear picture you posted. The one you posted was taken in June 2009.

Inset Picture

[attachment=0:2e57qq2d]Inset picture.jpg[/attachment:2e57qq2d]
I know that, but what i am saying is. if you followed Michael before his death he was constantly going to the clinic every week and you can see that his ear was normal until that day, half of his ears was missing. So can you please explain how his ears were normal most of the weeks and this particular day half of his ears were gone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 06:54:52 PM
[youtube:24w3j6nv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZvFgmHcP9k&feature=related[/youtube:24w3j6nv]

Watch from 5:00-7:16
I know we've all seen it before, but its just a reminder, about this specific topic. Just because it looks different sometimes, that doesn't mean anything.

The truth is, is that unless youre MJ or one of his doctors, we don't know how many procedures he's had and we don't know the specific date of every single time he had something done. We don't know what he was doing to his ears, he could've been getting work done on them. so what if his ears look different in pictures, a lot of things about his face look different in a lot of pictures haha it doesnt mean anything the same goes with everybody else. the fact is that his appearance was always changing so much (even his hair. he wore wigs, its not fair to compare his hair to be different even if its just the next day) and because of the fact that he changed so often it is my personal opinion that just because something looks different doesnt make me feel like its an entirely different person posing as a double. thats just the way he is.
Even if you disregard every single picture you might think is a double and are left only with the photos you think are Michael, youre still left with a face that is constantly changing. And there's nothing wrong with that because he was always beautiful no matter how he looked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

August 09, 2010, 07:12:03 PM
If you are so adamant with your beliefs then I am going to let you. IMO you are fooling yourself. Michael always Michael, can’t believe it’s hard to get for some.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

August 09, 2010, 07:31:27 PM
[youtube:zypt5arc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqOc6LnGPls[/youtube:zypt5arc]

wow i dont know whats up with the video i posted above but its wack this is the one i meant to be watched...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

suspicious mind

August 09, 2010, 10:15:26 PM
do we have any information on how these  things actually go down or are we relying on information given in reports or interviews from alleged jackson doctors?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 10, 2010, 03:54:05 PM
Sorry, but there are different ears in TII too.....However, the film was make during  one period of the time. :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

suspicious mind

August 10, 2010, 10:24:52 PM
this was much more fun when we were looking at chest hair :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 25, 2010, 01:11:54 PM
I says, which is Michael truth?? …. :P  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 02:36:35 PM
I think #1,3,5 - one person.
#2 - OMG, I can't believe that this is MJ :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

August 26, 2010, 05:05:59 PM
Quote from: "BambiMJ"
I says, which is Michael truth?? …. :P  :P

I saw moonwalker yesterday night.. on a big screen.. There when you see MJ, you just notice he is not changed at al.. I mean, only his hairstyle is different and the colour of his skin. but you see that MJ didn't changed at al.. and the movie is from 1988... but when I compare that with TII or these pictures.. damn,, who is that? I dont recognize MJ!! becuz these men are DOUBLES!![/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions