MJ's Alleged Baby Mama: The Kid is NOT My Daughter
34 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Michael Jackson's alleged illegitimate daughter just suffered a devastating blow to her far-fetched claims ... because the woman who supposedly gave birth to her -- Diana Ross' sister -- says it's all a bunch of BS.

TMZ just spoke to Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee, who tells us she's pretty damn sure that Mocienne Petit Jackson "is not my daughter" -- adding MPJ is "delusional" and calls the situation nothing short of "bizarre."

Dr. Ross-Lee also points out a major hole in MPJ's story -- saying it would have been impossible for her to have conceived a baby with Michael back in 1975 ... because she never even met the guy.

Dr. Ross-Lee says there was a time when MPJ "was really harassing me at my office" -- and was forced to have her employer contact the police to get MPJ to stop.

According to Dr. Ross-Lee, she responded to one of MPJ's emails a few years ago to tell her she was mistaken and to wish her well.

As we first reported, MPJ filed documents yesterday requesting a judge allow her to take a DNA test to prove she's MJ's daughter ... and therefore lay claim to part of his fortune and be granted custody of his kids.

Good luck with that ...

Last night, MJ's brother Randy Jackson also commented on the situation, saying the whole thing "sounds kinda crazy."

Video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

foreye

yea, i figure it was bull**** :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks TMZ!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson

Michael, I love you the most.

foreye

is that Randy's wife or girlfriend?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

So no "exhumation" for "Michael" ;)

And as many of you said if this was supposed to be a parallel with Elvis/Eliza it now means Elvis won't be exhumed and Eliza is not Vernon's daughter.. "So good luck with that" like TMZ said
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

*Mo*

Quote from: "Hazzely"

And as many of you said if this was supposed to be a parallel with Elvis/Eliza it now means Elvis won't be exhumed and Eliza is not Vernon's daughter.. "So good luck with that" like TMZ said

Not so fast...  

Eliza already managed to get Vernon's Estate re-opened, and that would not have happened if her claim was BS.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Not so fast...  

Eliza already managed to get Vernon's Estate re-opened, and that would not have happened if her claim was BS.  

I guess that had to be done since she went that far claiming to be vernon's daughter and if the DNA compared to that "cousin" matched 6/10 (for further investigation)
As for the DNA, while it MAY BE from someone related to her it doesn’t mean that person is Elvis..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Puff

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Not so fast...  

I guess that had to be done since she went that far claiming to be vernon's daughter and if the DNA compared to that "cousin" matched 6/10 (for further investigation)
As for the DNA, while it MAY BE from someone related to her it doesn’t mean that person is Elvis..

Hazzely, it's crystal clear that you haven't read the WHOLE Eliza's story.... I'd appreciate if you READ it, so you would know what are talking about... Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

@Puff
Don't be so sure about that. I did read Eliza's story even though i'm on a Michael Jackson forum but it doesn't mean I have to agree with it right? You would be surprised if you also took your time, like me, to see it from other perspectives and to look at the other side of the coin.
I did my job & what i had to, so I won't talk about it anymore

And well, re-opening Vernon's estate doesn't mean his body will be exhumed, they need next-of-kin's authorization (yes I looked that up on the internet, and in this case that person is LMP. She didn't give a DNA sample, why would she agree on exhuming Vernon?)

So I'll leave this up in the air.. (and twisting the stories now won't make us go anywhere)
So no "exhumation" for "Michael"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

No comment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I get the feeling we haven't heard the last from MPJ, and afterall TMZ is tabloid media. These are all just details we have to sort out and file, in this MJ hoax death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just have to say one thing about the Eliza/Elvis thing that has been brought into this thread. If research was properly done (no offense intended with that comment), then it would be realized that Eliza's case reopened the estate when SO many others had been turned down for a claim like this and the DNA that was taken from "Jesse" matched ELVIS' mother and father's side of the family BOTH. So I do not see what the gripe is here about all that. "Jesse" matches Elvis' family on both sides and Eliza matches "Jesse" and they are reopening the estate. Seems crystal clear to me.

As far as MPJ goes... I really have no comment about her except that, for her sake, I hope she's right because if this is a delusion of her's (which I believe it is), then she really needs to find some help.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I get the feeling we haven't heard the last from MPJ, and afterall TMZ is tabloid media. These are all just details we have to sort out and file, in this MJ hoax death.

I think it proves loud and clear that the media will print anything just to get a juicy story out there. As for Elvis - truth prevails in the end so we'll see what happens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Puff

@Puff
Don't be so sure about that. I did read Eliza's story even though i'm on a Michael Jackson forum but it doesn't mean I have to agree with it right? You would be surprised if you also took your time, like me, to see it from other perspectives and to look at the other side of the coin.
I did my job & what i had to, so I won't talk about it anymore

And well, re-opening Vernon's estate doesn't mean his body will be exhumed, they need next-of-kin's authorization (yes I looked that up on the internet, and in this case that person is LMP. She didn't give a DNA sample, why would she agree on exhuming Vernon?)

So I'll leave this up in the air.. (and twisting the stories now won't make us go anywhere)
So no "exhumation" for "Michael"

They DON'T need LMP permission...

According to: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

While the evidence I've seen is strong and compelling, I believe the public will need to see something more direct and concrete to prove a conspiracy this strong.  Relying on blind samples provided by cousins, outside of the court process, is not enough to change the history books.

There are only two ways to do so.

One would be for Lisa Marie Presley to come forward and provide a little saliva for a DNA test.  The attorney for Elvis Presley Enterprises said in the past that Lisa Marie won't, because once she does it for one person, then she'll have to do it for everyone claiming to be related to Elvis.

The problem with that excuse is that Eliza is the only one who has ever presented enough evidence to convince a judge to reopen a Presley Estate.  No one else has gotten that far.

Second, if Lisa Marie provides her DNA once, there would be a record of it and she wouldn't have to ever submit it again.  The one sample could be tested against anyone claiming to be related to Elvis.  So why not do it?

So far, she refused to cooperate when asked by the FOX TV News team in Cleveland, even though it would have quickly ended this entire debate.  In fact, Lisa Marie moved to London shortly after Eliza Presley's lawsuit was refiled last August.

Eliza tells me that she will try to compel Lisa Marie to provide her DNA through the ongoing court case, but if Lisa Marie remains in Europe, that's not going to happen.

Which means there is only one other option to conclusively expose the conspiracy to the world.  Vernon's grave would have to be exhumed and his body tested.  And while they're at it, Elvis' grave should be opened as well.

Will Eliza's journey come to this?  We'll have to see.  Eliza Presley's court case is back on track and scheduled to come to a head this summer.  Hopefully, Lisa Marie will reconsider her position and not force Eliza to do what she really doesn't want to do -- seek court permission to exhume Vernon's body.

Did you read it..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions