nefari

I noticed over the last few days that a couple of the comments over at the main MJ Sony forum in response to the Murray poolside photos implied that a few solid members over there are starting to doubt that Michael is dead :D
The seed has been planted people!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

2 Bad

Could be!
Somebody started a thread on the Amazon forums about Michael is alive, the usual heavies
have chimed in. :-( I am just reading there.
I spent a ton of time reading all the comments at the TMZ article about Michael's new album coming out. I don't normally do this at all. Reading here you can just about get the jest of what they put up.  But I did see a lot of believers comments, some hater comments and surprisingly several links to sites I didn't know about.  :P So it was a good experience despite any negativity from the haters. It just amazes me that somebody that hates Michael that much would spend so much time there with people that love him. Scratches head. I certainly would steer clear if I didn't like an artist, what use is it to cause chaos?
Too much of a peace nik here :lol:
I have been leery of TMZ, they have not been kind, but I am going to continue to keep my eyes open.
The post below makes a ton of sense!

Cawobeth wrote:
"What is brilliant about all of this is that no matter how many people become beLIEVers there is nothing medialoids (TMZ excluded) can do. Don't you think reporters from say ABC are watching hoax videos ? Even CEO's ? There is nothing they can do. They have proved that their priority is ratings & money. Do you think discussing a hoax would help there ratings ?
I think not. Millions upon millions of people think Michael is dead. They'd get bomb-barded ! By MJ fans especially and media doesn't much care for the likes of MJ fans. Why ? Because we speak up about what they did to him."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions