Loving MJ 23 years and counting...
July 30, 2010, 12:26:51 AM
Hi!  I'm Daphne, I live in the Southern part of the US.  I have been a MJ fan for 23 years, since I was 3.  That's when Bad first came out and I fell in love with his music.  When Dangerous came out, I fell in love with the man and that hasn't changed throughout the years!!!  I am so proud to say that I have stuck by MJ throughtout all the mess, never once doubting him.  I have believed since June 26, 2009n that MJ was alive, after he came to me in a dream.  I love discussing his messages, the reason behind him faking his death, and just his life in general.  I wish I lived around more MJ fans, I mean the real fans, that were there before his "death," the ones that have been there like I have through it all.  I am so happy I found this board, and am so happy to have lived during the Michael Jackson years.  He will forever be in my heart and MJ is my one true inspiration!!  I will always love and support my hero, Michael Jackson, my true love for life.  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]Daphne, The Queen to MY King, Michael Jackson

RK

Re: Loving MJ 23 years and counting...
July 30, 2010, 11:12:35 AM
Hi Daphne, this is a great board and I'm glad you found us too. Welcome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2010, 11:49:00 AM
Welcome Daphne. MJ loves all his fans and appreciates our loyalty im sure. To be 26 again...ahhhhhhhhhh. I am nearly Micheals age. I will be 50 on Aug 8th and have loved him since i was 17. When I heard Off The Wall I fell madly in love. I have been crazy for him 33 yrs now and it saddens me to think of what the world has done to this beautiful soul. I truely hope he is happy in whatever he is doing. I pray he returns but if he choses not to then i will learn to live with that. We can all appreciate the music he left us with and try our best to make this a better place to love. I look at myself in the mirror daily and try to make a difference. So Daph hang in there....i think we are in this for the long haul!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

July 30, 2010, 12:08:07 PM
Hi hi Daphne :D  :D  :D
We r all so glad your here :D !
Thnx for coming here with us i really hope you find some answers you r looking for here ;) Hmmmm sure feels good to have another person added on to our successful journey :P
I hope you have a great time here at the most :D

P.S I have been a Michael fan for 8 years now i was 5 when i really started to LOVE and enjoy him LOL  September 7th will make 9 years woot woot :D  :D  :lol:
However i did listen to him first when i was 4 LOL :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

July 30, 2010, 12:58:01 PM
Hi Daphne,  I'm from the Southern US too.  I've been an MJ admirer since the 70"s.  Yea I know, a long time. I will be 56 years old on August 30th (the day after MJ).  I have believed in him and stood by him all of these years even when it wasn't the popular thing to do.  But what can I say I just love everything about this man inside and out.  He's just a beautiful person.

With that said Welcome to the forum, great to have you here.  Looking forward to you take on things.

Love and Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions