Puff

Katherine Jackson -- 'I Haven't Been Doing So Well'
30 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson claims she "hasn't been doing so well" since MJ died -- in fact, according to a never-before-seen interview from last month, the singer's mother has basically been an emotional wreck.

During the moving interview -- which took place before the anniversary of Michael's death -- a visibly upset Katherine claims, "Not a day goes by that I don't think about my son."

The clip was shot by the same website hawking Katherine's new book "Never Can Say Goodbye" -- and according to our source, the footage is all part of a larger documentary on Jackson's life.

As for who's behind the whole project -- we're told it's an equal partnership between Katherine and Howard Mann -- the same guy who co-wrote her book.

Video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Why are TMZ posting this today when the interview was made over a month ago, before the one year anniversary?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"I MISS HIM" - IMH = International Media Help ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The things that are fishy about the whole thing are--

1. The timing if this article...why tell about it now when it was done a month ago?

2. he word "Documentary" stood out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "TMZ"
During the moving interview -- which took place before the anniversary of Michael's death -- a visibly upset Katherine claims, "Not a day goes by that I don't think about my son."

The clip was shot by the same website hawking Katherine's new book "Never Can Say Goodbye" -- and according to our source, the footage is all part of a larger documentary on Jackson's life.

As for who's behind the whole project -- we're told it's an equal partnership between Katherine and Howard Mann -- the same guy who co-wrote her book.

Interesting to read the following article again:

Debbie Rowe, Marc Schaffel Wing It to Tokyo
6/23/2010 8:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ was at LAX yesterday when Debbie Rowe and Michael Jackson's former confidante Marc Schaffel boarded an American Airlines flight to Tokyo.

The two are tight, and Schaffel apparently still has strong connections to the Jackson family, even though MJ and Schaffel had a major falling out and ended up suing each other.

Schaffel shot an interview with Katherine recently to promote her book, "Never Can Say Goodbye."

Rowe was mum at LAX, but Schaffel said he's been friends with Katherine for a long time.

As for why they're heading to Tokyo ... we're told Schaffel is releasing a documentary video he shot while he was working with Jackson. It will play on 200 screens in Tokyo.

CLICK TO SEE VIDEO OF MARC AND DEBBIE AT LAX: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Did Schaffel shoot the video TMZ published today, or did Schaffel shoot this one?

[youtube:6w7leynn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2QtU3_R9DY[/youtube:6w7leynn]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Beverly Hills Hotel, where the emergency phonecall came from?
Book about Michael Jackson 'Never can say goodbye' (No Michael, you don't have to if you are still with us :D )
And what is Katherine talking about at 0:27 'I felt that Michael would be there'.
Can someone please listen 'cause I can hardly hear what she is saying.

Did Schaffel shoot the video TMZ published today, or did Schaffel shoot this one?

[youtube:2eyzksyz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2QtU3_R9DY[/youtube:2eyzksyz][/quote]

Also see this post of happythoughts

Report this postReply with quoteThe Beverly Hills Hotel and UCLA
by happythoughts » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:24 am

Please delete this if it's a double post, I looked but I am not sure.

So on the hoax recap on the main page there was that part about the 911 call coming from the Beverly Hills hotel... here it is again if you haven't read it:

The call wasn’t made from 100 North Carolwood Drive, it was made from 9641 Sunset Boulevard…. The Beverly Hills Hotel:

We've all been told that there is a Cell Phone Tower at 9641 Sunset blvd which is the common explanation as to why the 911 screen cap has that address.

According to this site there is no Cell Phone Tower at 9641 Sunset Blvd.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ate_abr=ca

Zoom in on The Beverly Hills Hotel (as recommended by the site) and see that there are no Cell Phone Towers. There are none marked on there.

Cell number 909 273 4846. Cell phones can be traced - especially in emergency situations. This call was made by a Verizon number, obviously as it says Verizon Wireless on the screen. When a person calls 911 from a cell phone the call is placed through to the PSAP (Public-safety answering point) call center.

"The location of the phone will be tracked using triangulation - by taking 2 or more readings, it is possible to calculate where the signal is coming from by working out the triangle that fits the signal strengths. The 3rd point is the location of the phone. (Meaning they don't pinpoint towers, they pinpoint the most likely physical location of the cell phone by determining the signal strengths it sends out in multiple directions) However, when the person who has the phone has made an emergency call, this GPS transmission will always be sent. This is designed to ensure that the police can always track a cell phone location, in order to get help to people who need it.”
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... &id=665747

So if the caller was there, the doctor was there and Michael Jackson was at the Beverly Hills Hotel, then who did they pick up at Carolwood Drive?
Yeah, so this got me wondering... How far away is 100 N Carolwood from The Beverly Hills Hotel? I found out it is only .9 miles away. Seriously? He chose a house 3 minutes away from UCLA and 3 minutes from The Beverly Hills Hotel? Suspicious as hell...  

The Beverly Hills Hotel seems like a PERFECT place to hide temporarily.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Quote from: "TinkerBell_777"
"I MISS HIM" - IMH = International Media Help ?
or International Media Hype  :lol:  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Not a day goes by that I don't think about my son." ... Well who doesn't? We all are thinking of him every day...every hour :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
"the footage is all part of a larger documentary on Jackson's life."

Hmmm....a documentary on Michael Jacksons Life...I suppose that will tie in beautifully with the Conrad Murray documentary in production.

Notice how it says "on Jacksons LIFE"..not death ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "TMZ"

Interesting to read the following article again:

Debbie Rowe, Marc Schaffel Wing It to Tokyo
6/23/2010 8:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ was at LAX yesterday when Debbie Rowe and Michael Jackson's former confidante Marc Schaffel boarded an American Airlines flight to Tokyo.

The two are tight, and Schaffel apparently still has strong connections to the Jackson family, even though MJ and Schaffel had a major falling out and ended up suing each other.

Schaffel shot an interview with Katherine recently to promote her book, "Never Can Say Goodbye."

Rowe was mum at LAX, but Schaffel said he's been friends with Katherine for a long time.

As for why they're heading to Tokyo ... we're told Schaffel is releasing a documentary video he shot while he was working with Jackson. It will play on 200 screens in Tokyo.

CLICK TO SEE VIDEO OF MARC AND DEBBIE AT LAX: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:2v4wj22v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2QtU3_R9DY[/youtube:2v4wj22v]

Is it normal that Katherine is wearing the same rose jacket in this interview as on the photo with Michael ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

Which photo? :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "paula-c"
Which photo? :geek:

Oh sorry you have to look the video at the end of the interview they put a photo of Michael and Katherine...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

*Mo*

Wait a minute, something is off here...  Look what's written below this picture:

By putting TMZ.com below this image TMZ claims to be the one who shot the video, yet they write:

"The clip was shot by the same website hawking Katherine's new book "Never Can Say Goodbye" -- and according to our source, the footage is all part of a larger documentary on Jackson's life."

Now take a look at this article which is currently on page 2 of TMZ, which also includes an image link to a video:

Suing Mad 'Idol' Reject: I'm Gonna Bring 'AI' Down
7/27/2010 2:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  

The guy who's suing "American Idol" for allegedly exploiting his sexual orientation says he deserves a $300,000,000 payday ... and claims he's going to "bring American Idol down."

TMZ ran into Ian Benardo in New York where he also berated a "bum" for asking him for directions -- before continuing to preach about how words can be hurtful.

"American Idol" producer FremantleMedia had no comment on the lawsuit.

This video was indeed shot by TMZ.

Now I'd really like to know who shot that video of Katherine..!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Alejandra and her four children still live with Katherine, or what has been resolved, does anyone know? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Red_Rose"
"Not a day goes by that I don't think about my son." ... Well who doesn't? We all are thinking of him every day...every hour :(

I know EVERY single day and I miss him more and more all the time...  :cry:  If Michael really is gone (which is a very likely) this is so so sad  :cry:  :cry: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions