Serenitys_Dream

Re: TIAI 7/28
July 28, 2010, 04:50:49 PM
Quote from: "curls"
I can't cope!!  So we have Elvis, James Brown and MJ all about to be exhumed because of claims by god knows how many assorted relatives, demanding DNA tests!  Why do I have a sneaky feeling someone's playing games with us?!

Please can someone remind me why we think TMZ takes instructions from MJ?  if he's the one playing the games I can take it, but I really don't want to be messed with by some trashy celebrity gossip site.

And if it's not games and these articles are for real, then I'm speechless.  :o  :shock:  :?

James Brown's DNA Drama is over the samples were already taken from him. If they exhume him it will be to do an autopsy as one was never conducted...that is if they can locate his body as some stories suggest it is missing.

James Brown DNA dispute settled - Paternity claims to be investigated
February 27, 2007
The body of James Brown is to be subjected to DNA testing following several paternity claims since his death last year (December 25) at the age of 73.

A lawyer for the soul singer’s partner Tomi Rae Hynie have confirmed that an agreement has been reached over obtaining these DNA samples, leading to a cancellation of a hearing previously scheduled for next Tuesday (March 6).

Brown’s partner was originally unhappy with the way the trustees wanted the DNA collected. Hynie says she is the singer’s fourth wife and has a child with James Brown, James Jr, claiming she has had the paternity test to prove it. Attorneys for the soul star have claimed the pair were not legally married when he died because she was already married when they made their wedding vows.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DNA testing confirms more James Brown children
Jet, August 27, 2007 by Clarence Waldron
DNA testing on about a dozen people who claim the late James Brown was their father has found that at least two of them are telling the truth, according to a longtime attorney and advisor to the late soul singer.

Buddy Dallas refused to identify the two people whose DNA showed they were Brown's children, but The Augusta Chronicle reported that LaRhonda Petitt, a 45-year-old retired flight attendant and teacher in Houston, showed the newspaper a report that says there is a 99.99 percent probability she is Brown's daughter.

Petitt said that she met Brown at concerts and spoke to him over the phone, but that he never acknowledged being her father. "I was angry that he was out there making all this money, and he wasn't doing anything for my mother and me," Petitt told the newspaper. "I could have had a better life." She said she has grown less bitter about Brown as the years have passed. "I love my daddy," she told the Chronicle. "When I hear my daddy's music, it just freezes me." Dallas could not be reached for comment.

Brown's will, which is being disputed in court, names six children. Brown died Christmas Day of heart failure at age 73 (JET, Jan 15). One possible child of Brown's who hasn't undergone a DNA test is 6-year-old James Joseph Brown II, the son of Tomi Rae Hynie Brown, who says she is the singer's wife. But Brown's attorneys continue to dispute that claim, and the boy and his mother are not in the singer's will.

Tomi Rae wants all of Brown's children to be given a DNA test, not just James II. Her attorney Robert Rosen told JET: "She will agree to it, if everybody agrees to it. That's been her position all along. What could be fairer than that? To me it is perfectly sensible."
--Clarence Waldron with AP

The Brown case and the Fisher case are considered "Legal Precedent" for establishing DNA evidence in the Eliza/Jesse/Elvis case and any case involving Michael Jackson ie. exhumation to obtain DNA for the purposes of establishing paternity.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 28, 2010, 05:37:34 PM
James Brown's DNA Drama is over the samples were already taken from him. If they exhume him it will be to do an autopsy as one was never conducted...that is if they can locate his body as some stories suggest it is missing.

Do you kow when the samples were taken? may be right after he died?. If there was no autopsy, what was the reason for the dna samples to be taken on the 1st place?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Serenitys_Dream

July 28, 2010, 05:45:55 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

Do you kow when the samples were taken? may be right after he died?. If there was no autopsy, what was the reason for the dna samples to be taken on the 1st place?

He was exhumed

New and Improved Paternity Tests
April 2007
Fatherhood has, in the past, been a very grey area for many people; having doubts over a child’s paternity but not being able to prove it.This is no longer the case, since, thanks to advances in genetic science, the paternity test has never been easier to use and more reliable.With a probability figure of 99.999% children no longer have to remain in the dark about the identity of their biological fathers.

Take the recent and highly publicized case of Dannielynn, the late Anna Nicole Smith’s baby daughter.Four men stepped forward claiming to be her father and it was only through the use of DNA paternity tests that her biological was identified.

It was also announced last week, that DNA samples would be taken from the body of the late James Brown.The “Godfather of Soul” has had so many alleged children step up to claim some of his estate that his immediate family felt there was only one way to clear up the issue. His body has been exhumed and DNA will be extracted and compared to those claiming a biological relationship. In cases such as these, as well as the well being of the child in question, there are also major legal and financial connotations to consider so the accuracy of results is of vital importance.

Advances in DNA technology have led to paternity tests becoming cheaper and more accessible, easier to use and more accurate.It is now even possible to prove paternity without an alleged fathers DNA sample by testing siblings and grandparents. DNA samples can be extracted from discarded items like used tissues, chewing gum, hair fibres and toothbrushes.With technology moving so fast, it will soon be possible to determine a baby’s paternity through noninvasive pre natal tests.

Issues of paternity really hit the headlines back in 1943 when Charlie Chaplin was sued by actress Joan Berry who claimed he was the father of her child.At the time a blood test proved he wasn’t the biological father of the child, however, since this type of evidence was not yet admissible in court, he was ordered to pay child support.

His case sparked a change in laws regarding paternity cases and blood cases, but it wasn’t til the late 80’s that DNA testing made its entrance.Now, it is almost fool proof with further testing available to raise the odds even higher.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 28, 2010, 06:03:02 PM
Not a year passed and the body was exhumed  :?

There has been already many claims of MJ´s "children" but all rejected. If the law gives permission for DNA testing on Michael´s body then we will know for sure what´s about Michael. But, if we guess that:
1-There is no MJ´s body
2-There is a body who is not MJ
3-MJ was creamated so there is no possibility fora DNA test
4-The list can go on and on....

I guess we will never know nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 28, 2010, 08:24:11 PM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
i know this is selfish of me, but i wish it would happen soon :roll:

nevertheless, when this does happen......dear god. but i mean, if you think about ALL the elvis fans and ALL the michael fans (some love both men) and they all get on board with this fight...how insane is that going to be?!

I agree that Elvis and MJ fans uniting would ideal and indeed insane. "Come together" springs to mind  ;)

I found a great interview here from the Presley commision. They come across as a very proffessional group of investigators and could be worth contacting.

I don't know if this has been posted anywhere before but on the Elvis case, it is claimed that there is a liver biopsy from 1975 from Elvis. Surely if this is the case, then all they need to do is compare this to the sample that Eliza claims is Jesses and also compare to hers for safe measure and if all this is true, then there will be a match. I may be missing something here but wouldn't this be the most logical step to take next  :?:

It is also claimed here that this DNA sample was compared to the autopsy of Elvis and did not match.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 28, 2010, 08:47:39 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
It would be a real shocker if they find Sneddon in Mike's grave with a boot up in his ass and a white glove in it...

Souza,

I have to admit that this is the best thing I have read in a long time. I had the best laugh! I certainly needed it....thanks!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

July 29, 2010, 02:30:11 AM
If these exhumations happen soon, I'll be very sorry to have missed it.  :(  :cry:

My classes start from the 2nd of August and I'll have to go away for at least a three months..... DAMN !!

Although I'll try and check in as much as I can......But witnessing live straem is another thing altogether.......I wish I could have somehow prolonged my stay.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 29, 2010, 03:39:10 PM
Frankly, the only problem I see with all the DNA samples and testing is honesty and monkey business. People can claim articles like a toothbrush or a sample such as liver biopsy is from a person, but all the way down the chain of people involved with all their agendas, can they ever be 100% tight. It could end up being just deeper quagmire. It would have to be a legally authorized certified person taking a sample directly from the body, hopefully the right body verified by authorities and taken directly to the lab with tight security with a totally qualified person testing, and giving the information to media who can be trusted to tell the truth. Oh who to trust...what a tangled web. And in the case of Mocienne (and probably other cases), a lie detector test for herself and Barbara Ross. I'm really looking forward to all the Thriller 2 drama coming soon :o  :D , but it may bring out only more questions that need more answers :? . It promises to be the Greatest Show On Earth!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

July 29, 2010, 04:07:58 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Frankly, the only problem I see with all the DNA samples and testing is honesty and monkey business. People can claim articles like a toothbrush or a sample such as liver biopsy is from a person, but all the way down the chain of people involved with all their agendas, can they ever be 100% tight. It could end up being just deeper quagmire. It would have to be a legally authorized certified person taking a sample directly from the body, hopefully the right body verified by authorities and taken directly to the lab with tight security with a totally qualified person testing, and giving the information to media who can be trusted to tell the truth. Oh who to trust...what a tangled web. And in the case of Mocienne (and probably other cases), a lie detector test for herself and Barbara Ross. I'm really looking forward to all the Thriller 2 drama coming soon :o  :D , but it may bring out only more questions that need more answers :? . It promises to be the Greatest Show On Earth!!

First, no lie detector is required for Mocienne and Barbara, a DNA test would would confirm if this woman is Barbara's daughter or not and no exhumation would be required to achieve that.

So depending on the outcome of that, the case would either end there or require a DNA sample from Michael.

Anyways, she isn't his daughter, just a woman with some serious issues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions