IMO if Michael is alive - and I believe he is - then his children are with him. Not with Katherine in the Encino house.
Does someone live near there and could check whether the children REALLY live in Encino? I mean all the time.
Maybe they go there sometimes for the riporters be able to take photos of them - but as I know, most of the photos were taken of them everywhere else but in Encino. Have you ever seen a photo where they are coming out from the house? Probably there are some, but I haven't seen any... Anyway, some photos are not proof. It would be good to KNOW whether they LIVE THERE or it is just said.
I really don't want to bother their privacy but if they don't live with Katherine, that very probably means that they are with Michael, and that he is alive and well.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I do not know ... But Katherine has announced that as of September this year they will be enrolled in a school as normal, along with other children. Certainly the paparazzi will chase them .. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tekamjforever"
I do not know ... But Katherine has announced that as of September this year they will be enrolled in a school as normal, along with other children. Certainly the paparazzi will chase them .. :roll:
Yes, I heard it. But who knows which photos are taken by some friend (a real paparazzi or just someone) of Michael/the Jackson family and not by the paparazzies who are not involved. If most of the photos are taken by some friend, then the children are not exposed to that much stress. And also - this way Michael can controll what photos gets into the media.
But honestly, it's very strange for me that the children are in the spotlight now. There are too many photos of them. Even in swimsuits in Hawaii... I don't know why we can see this much photos. Michael never showed their faces before - and since his "death" things came through the other side of the horse. What is it good for to show THIS many photos of those children? Who is behind that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
IMO if Michael is alive - and I believe he is - then his children are with him. Not with Katherine in the Encino house.
Does someone live near there and could check whether the children REALLY live in Encino? I mean all the time.
Maybe they go there sometimes for the riporters be able to take photos of them - but as I know, most of the photos were taken of them everywhere else but in Encino. Have you ever seen a photo where they are coming out from the house? Probably there are some, but I haven't seen any... Anyway, some photos are not proof. It would be good to KNOW whether they LIVE THERE or it is just said.
I really don't want to bother their privacy but if they don't live with Katherine, that very probably means that they are with Michael, and that he is alive and well.

I've posted this thought before, but in my opinion, when these children and the family are always coming and going in SUV's with blackened windows, it would be impossible to know who is inside the vehicles....therefore, impossible to know if the kids really live there...or when they are taken to their father....for you KNOW if Michael is alive, that they are seeing him....absolutely NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!

As for the pix of them in Hawaii on their Dad's "Death" Anniversary....frolicking in the ocean? Ostensibly in Hawaii?.....SERIOUSLY? WHERE IS THE EMOTION if their father is really dead?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

SEHF

Leave his kids alone don't worry about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "heisinme09"
I've posted this thought before, but in my opinion, when these children and the family are always coming and going in SUV's with blackened windows, it would be impossible to know who is inside the vehicles....therefore, impossible to know if the kids really live there...or when they are taken to their father....for you KNOW if Michael is alive, that they are seeing him....absolutely NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!
I thought of the SUV's too, but maybe their voices can be heard through the fence when they play. Something like this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SEHF"
I really don't want to bother them, but this would be some bigger evidence... Not like those little clues we can misunderstand.
IDK. Maybe it's really better to leave them alone.... but I'm fed up with this hoax. I feel we are just waisting our time...
I don't say I won't continue to try to find out what is happening, but maybe we should take some bigger steps sometimes...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, I heard it. But who knows which photos are taken by some friend (a real paparazzi or just someone) of Michael/the Jackson family and not by the paparazzies who are not involved. If most of the photos are taken by some friend, then the children are not exposed to that much stress. And also - this way Michael can controll what photos gets into the media.
But honestly, it's very strange for me that the children are in the spotlight now. There are too many photos of them. Even in swimsuits in Hawaii... I don't know why we can see this much photos. Michael never showed their faces before - and since his "death" things came through the other side of the horse. What is it good for to show THIS many photos of those children? Who is behind that?

But let's think ... Katharine does not expose children to some extent, it would certainly be criticized for keeping them in a bubble and not grow as "normal" people. In addition, Mike has committed excesses in the overprotection of them. He always liked to draw attention and create a little controversy, is part of their nature. He always lived this way and do not know how to act differently. If he is alive, certainly supports Katherine, because children are pre-teens and could not get equal treatment for more tempo.imo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

That is a huge clue for me that MJ is still here because I could not believe when I saw those kids having a good ole splash time in Hawaii ON their father's death anniversary! I was like :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But let's think ... Katharine does not expose children to some extent, it would certainly be criticized for keeping them in a bubble and not grow as "normal" people. In addition, Mike has committed excesses in the overprotection of them. He always liked to draw attention and create a little controversy, is part of their nature. He always lived this way and do not know how to act differently. If he is alive, certainly supports Katherine, because children are pre-teens and could not get equal treatment for more tempo.imo

In my opinion Michael has been debunking rumors all along and one of the rumors is that the children won't be normal because they've led such a sheltered life, wearing veils in public, etc. They have always been such a mystery. I'm sure that Michael knew this could not last through adulthood.

This, to me, is another way to put to rest all of the rumors saying these children are strange. Because they are anything but...they are bright, beautiful, kind, considerate, well-mannered, well-versed, well-educated children who are normal children but so exceptional in how they have been nurtured by their father. We should leave the children alone. It's their unveiling to the world by Michael and we shouldn't rush ahead of what he wants to accomplish. Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

airieslady

Maybe that would be a good place for MJ to be...in the islands... still part of the US so no passport needed for there.  I think Liz has a house there also.  So this is why the kids are there while rest of family is spread out in the US doing MJ stuff.  Is sort of like a "family of decoys" wouldn't you say?  I am glad the kids were so happy!

As far as the kids going to school...I am expecting to see them go away to private school somewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

In my opinion Michael has been debunking rumors all along and one of the rumors is that the children won't be normal because they've led such a sheltered life, wearing veils in public, etc. They have always been such a mystery. I'm sure that Michael knew this could not last through adulthood.

This, to me, is another way to put to rest all of the rumors saying these children are strange. Because they are anything but...they are bright, beautiful, kind, considerate, well-mannered, well-versed, well-educated children who are normal children but so exceptional in how they have been nurtured by their father. We should leave the children alone. It's their unveiling to the world by Michael and we shouldn't rush ahead of what he wants to accomplish. Just my opinion.

That's it. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

That could be that MJ is in Hawaii!. I also found it odd that on the day of MJ death anniversary, the children are having fun in Hawaii. I guess that is proof he is still alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

foreye

Quote from: "SEHF"
:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I lived 20 minutes away from his encino house .Every night I used to walk to Hayvenhurst and back .I always passed his house .It was like a routine for me :D I never saw the children but once I saw one of the Jacksons.I had a chance to talk to the guard on 25th of June.He said that the family is not there but the children will come back in a few days and all the flowers and letters that fans left he had to clean it up before the family arrives(I think he said it was the Jacksons order,but I am not sure ).I do not know why and I believe he didn`t know either.He said that the family will storage the letters and then decide what to do with them.I had to move from encino 2 days ago and I am so sad :roll: I used to see the house every day and I miss it ..I miss the feeling..But it is ok I decided that if I will become a millionare I will buy the house next to them and play a lot of ball games so I have reason to visit them (to get the ball back ok )  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions