Re: A Celebrity Predictions Psychic's Blog
July 29, 2010, 09:14:50 AM
Quote from: "Truth_or_Dare"

What about people who claim to talk to Jesus or to God himself? What about all those saints that have talked to spirits of other saints? Dos that mean the church is not following the word of God for making them saints?
I believe in God but I also believe that the Bible has been manipulated by men a long time ago to fit their needs to control people. Many things have been left out.
And yes their are plenty of mediums who deceive and hurt people, or are just plane fake. But there are some who aren't. The ability to "see" the other side and communicate with spirits form that side is a God given ability as much as the other gifts he has given us. What are we supposed to do with them? Deny them? For the ones who have them of course.
Thare e are many people with "special" abilities who help a lot of people. Does that make them bad?
And btw, there are many things in the New Testament that contradict the Old One. Things that Jesus has changed and disagreed with from the O.T.
Anyway...I guess it comes down with personal belief of each individual.

I agree 100%. I think we should just respect each other's personal beliefs and not be so judgmental of others as long as it's not hurting anyone, I don't see the problem.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

July 29, 2010, 09:36:53 AM
Quote from: "onthewingsoflove"

What does the Bible say about certain types of abilities such as those possessed by psychics and mediums—including clairvoyance, telekinesis, and communication with the dead?

Well, the Bible makes it clear that these types of experiences should be avoided. We should not exercise any sort of spiritual abilities outside the realm of what the Bible deems acceptable, nor should we consult with anyone who does so.

If such a thing as a sixth sense or third eye truly exists, it is not of God. Those who claim to practice such abilities are either deceivers, self-deceived, and/or under the power of demonic forces.  :twisted: Leviticus 19:31 says, "Do not rely on mediums and psychics, for you will be defiled by them. I, the Lord, am your God." Consulting spiritists is foolish and angers the Lord (2 Chronicles 33:6).

It’s a good thing that these individuals did not live in the Old Testaments days because acting as a medium or psychic was punishable by death in the Old Testament. Exodus 22:18 "Do not allow a sorceress to live.” Leviticus 20:27 “A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own heads.” Leviticus 19:31 "Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.” Leviticus 20:6 “I will set my face against the person who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute himself by following them, and I will cut him off from his people.”

The Bible tells us that the Holy Spirit of God has been given to each of us who have received salvation through faith in Christ (Romans 8:9-11). This Spirit will be our guide and teacher of all truth (John 16:13). For Christians, all spiritual leading and communication should come from God, through prayer and revelation from His Word. The only “sixth sense” we need is the Holy Spirit; everything else is counterfeit. But if we allow the Holy Spirit to fill and control us (Ephesians 5:18), we will not be led astray by deceiving spirits.

Blessings to all up “on the wings of love.”

What about people who claim to talk to Jesus or to God himself? What about all those saints that have talked to spirits of other saints? Dos that mean the church is not following the word of God for making them saints?
I believe in God but I also believe that the Bible has been manipulated by men a long time ago to fit their needs to control people. Many things have been left out.
And yes their are plenty of mediums who deceive and hurt people, or are just plane fake. But there are some who aren't. The ability to "see" the other side and communicate with spirits form that side is a God given ability as much as the other gifts he has given us. What are we supposed to do with them? Deny them? For the ones who have them of course.
Thare e are many people with "special" abilities who help a lot of people. Does that make them bad?
And btw, there are many things in the New Testament that contradict the Old One. Things that Jesus has changed and disagreed with from the O.T.
Anyway...I guess it comes down with personal belief of each individual.

Just because someone are speaking to a saints' spirit doesn't mean you are actually talking to them. These are familiar spirits.  God does warn us about talking to spirits in the spirit realm.  There is a real spirit realm.  I agree that man has done many things to manipulate but God is final on this because the enemy is just as cunning and come as an angel of light posing himself as such that he is a deceiver.  We all are able to discern and perceive but just because you have that ability doesn't mean you are always connecting with the right spirit. There are the gifts of discernment and the gifts of discerning spirits. God will allow you to see these things for His good not to continue to consult speaking to spirits.  Just know that satan is the god of this age.  He still has power but he is not as powerful as God and he can take the Word of God and twist it to deceive anyone, even Christians can be deceived if they are not careful (Matt 24:24), that is how powerful his deception is.

Please share what is in the NT that is contradicting the old.  

There is one account of the Apostle Paul (Acts 16:16-19) who confronted a young lady who was in divination and casted that spirit from her as a result he was sent in prison because of confronting her.  She was correct that Paul was a man of God but many demons and fallen angels know who is really operating in true spiritual authority.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 29, 2010, 12:34:29 PM
It’s a good thing that these individuals did not live in the Old Testaments days because acting as a medium or psychic was punishable by death in the Old Testament. Exodus 22:18 "Do not allow a sorceress to live.” Leviticus 20:27 “A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own heads.” Leviticus 19:31 "Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.” Leviticus 20:6 “I will set my face against the person who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute himself by following them, and I will cut him off from his people.”

Oh! so much L.O.V.E in those words  :roll: ....yeah, they come from GOD  :roll:  sure.....

This is one example of pure manipulation based on fear that happened when the "Bible" was written/ transcripted with the hand of men...men who wanted to control the folks.

God is supposed to be about love, care and giving a second chance. The punishments I´ve just read  and marked in black have nothing to do with the concept of God but the evil human. So tragic.

During the middle age era, I would have been burned, that´s for sure  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Serenitys_Dream

July 29, 2010, 12:53:58 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

Oh! so much L.O.V.E in those words  :roll: ....yeah, they come from GOD  :roll:  sure.....

This is one example of pure manipulation based on fear that happened when the "Bible" was written/ transcripted with the hand of men...men who wanted to control the folks.

God is supposed to be about love, care and giving a second chance. The punishments I´ve just read  and marked in black have nothing to do with the concept of God but the evil human. So tragic.

I agree with you Gema. When you looked to your right, you would have seen me on the stake next to you. At least we would have burned together...maybe we have.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 29, 2010, 12:59:10 PM
:lol:  May be, may be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 29, 2010, 03:11:53 PM
I don't want to get too personal when it comes to religion, because I believe it's just between me and God and whatever I believe, do, don't do, etc it's only Him that can judge me ( if he wants to).  
My point before was that The God preached and shown by Jesus was one of LOVE and forgiveness; was a God who told that the ones without a sin should cast the first stone and even though he was the only one without sin he not only forgave the woman but embraced and helped her. And that to me stands in great opposition with some of the things in the OT.
Going back to our issue, I want to stress that these people with psychic abilities do exist, they do have these abilities form God and it's not always a matter of them contacting spirits, it's the other way around. And I don't think the gift/ability is the issue but how they use it. And this is the same as with any gift.
Yes, it is true that some bad spirits disguise themselves as good ones but to someone with experience and God in his heart he can tell which is which. Because it's not appearance, it's about the energy, the "feel"...and no matter how much they try you can feel who is good and who isn't.
One more point and I'm done :D The world is not black and white and remember that God created everything. ;) He is pure love and pure love is not vindictive, does not hate ; he loves everyone and helps everyone who asks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

July 29, 2010, 05:24:06 PM
I don't want to get too personal when it comes to religion, because I believe it's just between me and God and whatever I believe, do, don't do, etc it's only Him that can judge me ( if he wants to).  
My point before was that The God preached and shown by Jesus was one of LOVE and forgiveness; was a God who told that the ones without a sin should cast the first stone and even though he was the only one without sin he not only forgave the woman but embraced and helped her. And that to me stands in great opposition with some of the things in the OT.
Going back to our issue, I want to stress that these people with psychic abilities do exist, they do have these abilities form God and it's not always a matter of them contacting spirits, it's the other way around. And I don't think the gift/ability is the issue but how they use it. And this is the same as with any gift.
Yes, it is true that some bad spirits disguise themselves as good ones but to someone with experience and God in his heart he can tell which is which. Because it's not appearance, it's about the energy, the "feel"...and no matter how much they try you can feel who is good and who isn't.
One more point and I'm done :D The world is not black and white and remember that God created everything. ;) He is pure love and pure love is not vindictive, does not hate ; he loves everyone and helps everyone who asks.

Casting a stone! Who is casting a stone at you? You asked a question about how others hear God and those who hear the saints and I only explained that to you.  Noone is casting a stone, why would you say this.  Nothing I said was casting a stone at all. God isn't going to justify his word with those types of things is what I am saying.  Yes, God created everything but he is not evil and he isn't going to compromise His word.  He is love. If God stated and warned you in love to be clear of those things then it is love that warns you as well not about casting a stone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 29, 2010, 05:26:15 PM

God is love and love is not just letting someone go down the direction of deception and destruction but also telling the truth even when it hurts.   Why did he state this in Leviticus? Do you believe He did this just for the sake of doing this?  Why did God warn not to seek after these things? Why not seek Him if you want answer to things?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 29, 2010, 09:14:45 PM
Quote from: "MikeTike"
The Celebpychic blog also had an earlier eerie prediction about the safety of little Blanket:

So about two weeks ago I wanted to do a seance type thing in order to contact the spirit of Michael Jackson. To be honest I was/am a bit afraid to do it and I really don't want to exploit Michael anymore than some of his family and the media have already but I had a dream the other night. Being psychic doesn't make you unafraid of the unknown. This is not really a psychic prediction for Michael Jackson's kids its more of a warning.
It seemed as if it took place at his memorial at the staples center and I kept getting images of his children. They just kept on flashing before me and his youngest sons Blanket's name kept on being whispered in my ear. It seems as if Michael is very frightened for Blanket and really hopes he'll be able to handle everything. I also kind of felt as if he was also worried about Prince Michael. His daughter Paris didn't really come up in the dream.
When I am comfortable I might try the seance but for right now I am comfortable with getting messages from Michael Jackson in my dreams.

Here is the url: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I READ THIS ON THAT SITE MAKES ME THINK THAT THEY WASTE THEIR TIME:

I feel so bad for the headline but I think she's been one of those celebrities that psychics predict/forecast that will die each and every year but somehow she makes it through and laughs her little heart out on January 1st of each year.  I don't believe that Elizabeth Taylor will succumb to anything this year.  Taylor is one of those hip and young old folks who exercises their brain to ward off Alzheimer and all those other old age diseases.  I cannot see any headlines at all saying that she'll die this year.

Regarding Michael Jackson I don't think she has seen his ghost or anything. I don't believe anyone has seen him. Michael is somewhere on another plane right now where his family and friends can barely feel him around them. Somehow it's as if he's still alive but I do believe he has fully passed over.  
Posted by Celebpsychic Sanje at 2:01 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

July 30, 2010, 01:27:57 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

I agree with you Gema. When you looked to your right, you would have seen me on the stake next to you. At least we would have burned together...maybe we have.  ;)

I'd have been there with you both too.. I've even been told by a psychic that I have the scars of being nailed on my hands.. deep palms... but, believe what you will..

The stupidity of persecuting psychics is proven when you count how many so called visions occur in the bible.. and to think that man could only receive visions from the Creator before the Jesus Christ era is ridiculous. Of course people can still receive visions from The Creator. More spiritually aware people are just less fearing of discussing it now that the Christian Religion isn't killing us for it.

And, maybe Jesus Christ was mentally unstable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

July 30, 2010, 01:35:47 AM

What does the Bible say about certain types of abilities such as those possessed by psychics and mediums—including clairvoyance, telekinesis, and communication with the dead?

Well, the Bible makes it clear that these types of experiences should be avoided. We should not exercise any sort of spiritual abilities outside the realm of what the Bible deems acceptable, nor should we consult with anyone who does so.

If such a thing as a sixth sense or third eye truly exists, it is not of God. Those who claim to practice such abilities are either deceivers, self-deceived, and/or under the power of demonic forces.  :twisted: Leviticus 19:31 says, "Do not rely on mediums and psychics, for you will be defiled by them. I, the Lord, am your God." Consulting spiritists is foolish and angers the Lord (2 Chronicles 33:6).

The Bible tells us that the Holy Spirit of God has been given to each of us who have received salvation through faith in Christ (Romans 8:9-11). This Spirit will be our guide and teacher of all truth (John 16:13). For Christians, all spiritual leading and communication should come from God, through prayer and revelation from His Word. The only “sixth sense” we need is the Holy Spirit; everything else is counterfeit. But if we allow the Holy Spirit to fill and control us (Ephesians 5:18), we will not be led astray by deceiving spirits.

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Are you serious???   Do you believe in this?  And think it´s ok?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2010, 02:15:06 AM
Quote from: "Merkaba"

I would also like to question her view on intuition... since intuition fails into the illogical psychic box, rather than the factual logical box... and belief is an intuition, as is faith... as is believing that Jesus was born to a virgin... as is believing Michael to be alive...

So, unless she has some factual evidence that he is alive... then, we're all here on intuition..  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

July 30, 2010, 02:33:37 AM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"

Casting a stone! Who is casting a stone at you? You asked a question about how others hear God and those who hear the saints and I only explained that to you.  Noone is casting a stone, why would you say this.  Nothing I said was casting a stone at all. God isn't going to justify his word with those types of things is what I am saying.  Yes, God created everything but he is not evil and he isn't going to compromise His word.  He is love. If God stated and warned you in love to be clear of those things then it is love that warns you as well not about casting a stone.

Hun I didn't say you were casting a stone at me. Pls don't understand that. This is not what I meant. I wasn;t talking about me but about things in general. the casting the stone part was a parallel between the OT where they say we should "stone" the ones who speak with spirits and the NT were there's that very telling story of Jesus and stoning the sinner woman. That's what I meant.
I was tired last night when I wrote that and quite upset so I guess I wasn't focused enough and getting the words out right. I apologize.
Religion and belief is a personal thing, between each individual and God and talking about this subject can be very touchy. And that I is why I said that; to make it clear that this was not about personal belief and who's right and wrong, but about interpreting what's in the Bible about psychics.
Either way, whatever one chooses o belief, one thing is clear. "Judge and you shall be judged" And this is true for everyone.   That's why I think we should be careful when passing a judgment ( if it "must" be done) of those people or on anyone for that matter.  One thing I understood about God is that he loves all of us and understand all of us. Not agree but understand. And so should we. Whenever I don;t understand someone and have an urge to "stone" him I try to remember that God loves him too and understands him and supports him as much as he does me.
That's what it really comes down to doesn;t it? LOVE! Where there is LOVE there is understanding, there is compassion, modesty, humbleness and forgiveness. There are 7 billion versions of the truth on this Earth and who's to say who's right and who's wrong?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

July 30, 2010, 02:47:41 AM
Quote from: "Melzy777"

I would also like to question her view on intuition... since intuition fails into the illogical psychic box, rather than the factual logical box... and belief is an intuition, as is faith... as is believing that Jesus was born to a virgin... as is believing Michael to be alive...

So, unless she has some factual evidence that he is alive... then, we're all here on intuition..  ;)

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

And we are all condemned to death......To be stoned in the name of LOVE......... :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2010, 03:13:07 AM
Quote from: "Melzy777"

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

And we are all condemned to death......To be stoned in the name of LOVE......... :?  :?  :?
:shock: Because we used our psychic powers of intuition!!! oh NOOOoooo!!!11111  :cry:

I hope my loved ones wear a stone around their neck to remember my brutal death..  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal