Re: was Michael at the BET awards ??????
July 03, 2010, 02:04:02 PM
if one of them is Michael, it probably is the 5th guy..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2010, 02:43:16 PM
I have found something really strange. Maybe it is just a result of my imagination, but I think I could see some Egyptian figures and signs projected on the stage setting ?? !!
I took a picure from the Egyptian Book of the Dead and compared it. It is not exactly the same, but there is a resemblance, I think.
Could we maybe get to see an extract of this papyrus here, referring to a resurrection scene?  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[attachment=0:2yqkp6gg]egyptian figure on BET awards.jpg[/attachment:2yqkp6gg]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

CC

July 03, 2010, 03:02:50 PM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
I have found something really strange. Maybe it is just a result of my imagination, but I think I could see some Egyptian figures and signs projected on the stage setting ?? !!
I took a picure from the Egyptian Book of the Dead and compared it. It is not exactly the same, but there is a resemblance, I think.
Could we maybe get to see an extract of this papyrus here, referring to a resurrection scene?  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[attachment=0:3t14z5qn]egyptian figure on BET awards.jpg[/attachment:3t14z5qn]

they play some of the remember the time music... egyptian theme like the video...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

July 03, 2010, 03:32:20 PM
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"

[attachment=0:1sd1h12h]egyptian figure on BET awards.jpg[/attachment:1sd1h12h]

they play some of the remember the time music... egyptian theme like the video...

oh, thank you for the information. I didn't see the whole performance, just the video in this thread and so I didn't hear Remember the Time  :lol:

however. I don't want to stress this point too much, but maybe there is some other  reason for playing this song in addition to the remembering aspect?

When does the picture of the Egyptian figure appear for the first time? Is it somehow connected to the appearance of the additional dancer?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

July 06, 2010, 09:55:22 PM
Quote from: "palmpre"
Quote from: "Beyond"
Quote from: "Hazzely"

How can you be so sure of it? Did Michael tell that to you?

Loooooooooool !!!!!!!
that wasnt funny

No, but your response was!!!!--- :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 02:08:30 AM
IMO...#5 does seem most MJ like (and i wouldn't doubt it is him...it's very MJ like...and who knows he might have been in disguise backstage) but i don't understand the technicalities of it...i mean they all walk out...looks 2 me like 5 stands behind 6...than the guy in the back, #5, walks out to the side...but that would make him #6...is there a switch or something I'm missing here? any help would be greatly appreciated :D  THX
Much L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

SEHF

July 08, 2010, 09:03:01 PM
#5 seems to be dancing too fast and out of rhythm with the group
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 21, 2010, 02:16:35 AM
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
Quote from: "lisa1232"
obviously , some of you dont know michael too well  .
just because their on beat dosent mean their michael.
Looking in wrong places and seeing only what you want.

And since this thread was a question
No Michael was not there . jr epi;fmy fp yjsy !

I read this yesterday and wanted to wait to reply to it because quite frankly, this was very offensive to me and I'm sure a lot of other MJ fans here. 99% of this board consists of people that have loved Michael for years and years. The other 1% I would say either became fans after he "died" or still aren't fans but want to find out what really happened that day. When people come on here and say "obviously some of you don't know Michael too well", to me that is arrogant and offensive of the person making that statement. You, nor anyone else that likes to run around saying that just because you don't think something is possible, know any of us well enough to say that we don't know Michael. I have been a fan of Michael's since I was very very young (around 8-ish) and I am going to be 31 this year. Within that amount of time, can you still say that I do not know Michael very well? I may not know his "behind the scenes" persona, the one we don't ever see because we don't live with him, but I do know enough about his dance moves and his personality that we have been able to see. You may not have been pointing the finger at me when you made this statement but I just want to clarify that I said "IF ANY" of them are Michael, it would be #5, and many here are saying the same thing. If you think everyone here doesn't know Michael very well and you're the only one that does, then I'm sorry honey, but you need a reality check. And you made a pretty bold statement by saying "No Michael was not there." Honestly, how would you know? Did he call you and tell you, "Yeah go on the forum and tell them I wasn't even there"? I don't think so. With that said, please think about what you say before you say it. Offending people and insulting them like this is not something Michael would want anyone to do. Remember, L.O.V.E.

agree kacy, if any of this is MJ i think #5...

well sorry if you found that offensive . and thanks for your input and stuff . But to me , in my eyes its like . Oh i saw this guy in walmart that walks just like mj  . Is it mj ? do you think they would have him in the back ? like come on ! If you faked you death , would you go into public , Purposely ?
Well . lets say it was him. this adds maybe about 10-20 more people in the hoax.  He has spent his whole life giveing his "all" to us . You think he would leave JUST to come back ? for what ? to dance in the background of a preformance ? with the risk of getting caught ?
 :|  :|  :|
Like sneaking out and then comeback and leaving your club bracelet  and pictures of where you snuck out to on your mothers  face .
And i wasent trying to "insult" MJ fans . When i said you didnt know him to well , i ment that you arent thinking about effects it causes , and  thinking would mj really waist his time ? he has been hurting . you think relaxing would be going into a public place ?
I highly DOUBT it was mj. But if it is i was wrong . . .
And your age means nothing , Because that makes you no more of a fan than i am . maybe you were alive when he was smaller but where does it take the conversation ? age is nothing . Though im happy that you have been a fan for so long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

July 21, 2010, 10:04:19 AM
I fall for it too people will act all offended when you question or are even remotely remark in an innocent comical/sarcastic tone about their blatant disregard for common sense and reality.

People will fabricate and see anything they possibly can to feed their own fantasy. Just smile and walk by it's a lot safer than fighting a hot and bothered Jackson fan  :P . There's so much more to focus on than some bow legged 25yr old backup dancing for Chris Brown.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 21, 2010, 11:52:22 AM
Quote from: "SEHF"
I fall for it too people will act all offended when you question or are even remotely remark in an innocent comical/sarcastic tone about their blatant disregard for common sense and reality.

People will fabricate and see anything they possibly can to feed their own fantasy. Just smile and walk by it's a lot safer than fighting a hot and bothered Jackson fan  :P . There's so much more to focus on than some bow legged 25yr old backup dancing for Chris Brown.

i apoligized . she explained i explained also . and your right .
Waste of time .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 21, 2010, 08:56:08 PM
Quote from: "SEHF"
Anything to feed the fantasies..

He might be alive but it certainly isn't backup dancing for Chris Brown

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Couldn't hiding behind number 5 be the choreography for better spacing for that scene?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2010, 10:33:34 PM
I was in LA the night of the BET awards and one of my friend's best friends was one of the dancers. My friend talked on and on and on about the performance and told me all about it before I even got a chance to see it and I was pretty annoyed, but I'm sure if Michael were there she would have told me about it because she can't keep a secret to save her life. Also, I ended up at a small afterparty with Chris Brown and surely he would have had to know Michael was alive if he was dancing on stage. If I knew Michael was alive I'd be super excited and trying to party with Michael instead of being where he was at. But maybe thats just me lol. Or one could argue that Chris found out Michael was alive and thats what all those fake tears were about.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

foreye

July 25, 2010, 10:39:50 PM
Quote from: "StrangerInCalifornia"
I was in LA the night of the BET awards and one of my friend's best friends was one of the dancers. My friend talked on and on and on about the performance and told me all about it before I even got a chance to see it and I was pretty annoyed, but I'm sure if Michael were there she would have told me about it because she can't keep a secret to save her life. Also, I ended up at a small afterparty with Chris Brown and surely he would have had to know Michael was alive if he was dancing on stage. If I knew Michael was alive I'd be super excited and trying to party with Michael instead of being where he was at. But maybe thats just me lol. Or one could argue that Chris found out Michael was alive and thats what all those fake tears were about.  :lol:
i think michael dance and disappeared. I dont think the dancers knew he was there after all he did came out last and was hiding behind the other dancer ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 08:00:45 PM
IMO it was Michael there - #5, or which is clearer to me, the second man from the left.
I think he absolutely moves like Michael. I don't talk about the rhythm or anything, I just see it this way. Even at the end he "breath" like him. (At 2:14.) I mean when they finish dancing and stay in that position for a few moments, that guy takes a breath like Michael does when he stays in this position. Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

July 27, 2010, 09:53:00 PM
lol MJ dressed up like Chris Brown and performed the whole time  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions