wow...she looks totally like she could be mike's daughter...NOT!!!

i'm with mo here...no mention anywhere before now. she had more than one opportunity to step up and defend mike if she had wanted to and cared about family and all so much. instead, she comes up with that wild story of how 'she didn't want to reveal herself' but then mike wanted her to? i also have doubts about him even hooking up with diana ross older sister, she was 33 in 1975, that's twice mike's age. i'm not so sure if he was into that at 17, plus the story goes that diana was his first and he never stopped loving her. so why would he hook up with her sister then? doesn't make sense...put some dna on the table and we'll all know.

also: i'm a little irritated by the typos throughout that website.

and yes, tmz has a true talent in picking the right shots!

:mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

paula-c

Anyone opens a page in Internet and to begin to invent histories... I yawn :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

Quote from: "paula-c"
"Now MPJ -- who currently lives in the Netherlands -- has decided to come forward with her story ... so she can "formally claim my part of my father's inheritance." She also wants custody of MJ's kids so she can give them a "more normal life."
Souza and Mo, you know something of this 8-)  :lol:  :lol:

Nope, we were already like: "Oh no, not The Netherlands again!!"  :lol:

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

No mentioning of documents filed regarding this claim on the website of the Superior Court, nor mentioning of a party named 'Mocienne Petit Jackson':

Case number BP117321

Mocienne

Mo, is that you? :lol:

Damn, I KNEW that question would pop up, I already mentioned it to Souza!  :lol:  Nope...it's not me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

I think this is to remind us of and honor the outstanding work and role of Barbara Ross-Lee.

Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee Biography

Favorites
Color    Red
Food    Catfish
Quote    "Bless your heart."
Time of Year    Summer
Vacation Spot    Las Vegas

Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee was born on June 1, 1942 in Detroit, Michigan to Fred Ross, Sr. and Ernestine Moten. She was the oldest of six children. One of Ross-Lee's younger sisters is singer Diana Ross. She also had two brothers who pursued musical careers, one as a successful songwriter for Motown and one as a dancer with Diana Ross' tours. Although Ross-Lee was originally interested in a career in show business, her interests soon turned to medicine. In 1960, she entered Wayne State University, where she studied biology and chemistry. After graduating in 1965, Ross-Lee briefly pursued a teaching career. As a member of the National Teacher Corps, she taught in Detroit Public Schools and earned her M.A. degree from Wayne State University.

In 1969, Ross-Lee's focus returned to medicine, and she entered Michigan State University's new College of Osteopathic Medicine. Graduating in 1973, she opened a solo family practice in Detroit. She then left private practice and joined the faculty at Michigan State University. In 1984, Ross-Lee became a consultant on education in the health professions for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. In 1990, she served as a community representative on the Governor of Michigan's Minority Health Advisory Committee. In 1991, Ross-Lee, already chair of the Department of Family Medicine at Michigan State University, received a Robert Wood Johnson Health Policy Fellowship. The fellowship allowed her to spend a year working as a legislative assistant for health in the office of Senator Bill Bradley. After the fellowship, Ross-Lee returned to Michigan State University as an Associate Dean for Health Policy in the College of Osteopathic Medicine.

In 1993, Ross-Lee was named Dean of the College of Osteopathic Medicine at Ohio University. She became the first African American woman to be dean of a medical school, and one of only a handful of female deans in the country. After a notable career in Ohio, Ross-Lee was appointed Vice President for Health Sciences and Medical Affairs at the New York Institute of Technology in 2001. One year later, she became Dean of the school's College of Osteopathic Medicine.

Ross-Lee has lectured extensively and written many scholarly articles on osteopathic medicine. She is a strong advocate for the profession and its preservation. Ross-Lee is active in the American Osteopathic Association, the American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine, the National Osteopathic Medical Association and the Association for Academic Health Centers. She is a captain in the U.S. Naval Reserve Medical Corps, and she and her husband, Edmond Beverly, have raised five children, all of whom have pursued professional careers.

Ross-Lee was interviewed by The HistoryMakers on July 25, 2007.

Barbara Ross-Lee 'Takes Five'
Looking to close gaps in health

Posted: Oct. 20, 2007
Barbara Ross-Lee, vice president for health science and medical affairs at the New York Institute of Technology.

Barbara Ross-Lee has made it her life's work to keep the nation's persistent racial and ethnic health disparities in the forefront. Ross-Lee, vice president for health science and medical affairs at the New York Institute of Technology, said people of color have the "poorest health status in almost every category." An osteopathic physician, Ross-Lee said she went from private practice to the health policy arena to bring about change. Ross-Lee, the sister of Diana Ross, is to speak today at the Cream City Medical Society's 80th anniversary celebration at the Midwest Airlines Center. The mission of the organization, which consists of African-American physicians, is to eliminate minority health disparities. Ross-Lee spoke with Journal Sentinel urban affairs reporter Felicia Thomas- Lynn.

Q. One national study after another shows people of color at a higher rate for a number of diseases and health problems - from high blood pressure and diabetes to stroke and cancer. Why are racial and ethnic health disparities such a persistent problem in the United States?

A. The health care delivery system needs work. The crisis is in access, cost and quality. It is also the behaviors of providers and patients.

Q. What type of behaviors?

A. Patients don't follow healthy lifestyles, and providers aren't culturally sensitive enough.

Q. How do you change behaviors?

A. Patient education is the only way to change behaviors. We need patient education around diet. You have to do it young enough before bad habits start, and the education must be culturally sensitive. You need providers who are culturally sensitive. It has to be part of the educational institutions in medical schools. . . . There are some models out there, but it is not as widespread as it needs to be.

Q. Ultimately, what needs to be done to eliminate racial and ethnic health disparities?

A. You need a witness at the table to keep people honest and to keep the issue alive and not have them glossed over. We have so few minority physicians that we don't have enough witnesses at the table. You can track women's issues. Women were treated abysmally, but as we got more and more women into medicine, things have drastically changed. Right now, across this country, 50% of the physicians in training are women, and 30% are in practice. They have changed the face of medicine. Minorities have to do the same thing. We don't have enough minorities in the system to be able to push the agenda.

Q. How do you get more people of color interested in going into medicine?

A. Go to the schools. The pipeline starts in the third or fourth grade. A lot of children haven't even seen a black doctor. They don't know they exist. We have to show our young black children that they are valued.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MissG

What about her child with MJ?  :?  Is that woman her child at all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin gĂĽerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

We can wittness a lot of cases where people resemble each other like relatives or even twins. It makes us think.'Wow!'  But in reality they  are not  .Only DNA  test can give the proof.

But in this case I'm sure she's fake and wants her piece of fame or maybe even money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DON\'T WALK AWAY

OMG, I just read her site. This is too funny...I can't stop laughing!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I mean, really, there are some crazy a$$ people out there in the world! Can you say "delusion"? But it's so obvious that she really believes her "truth". Poor Michael, even in "death" he can't escape the madness!  :roll:

Quote from: "mjjglory"
We can wittness a lot of cases where people resemble each other like relatives or even twins. It makes us think.'Wow!' But in reality they are not .Only DNA test can give the proof.

But in this case I'm sure she's fake and wants her piece of fame or maybe even money.

mjjglory, I totally agree. One of my co-workers and I really resemble...we've been mistaken for sisters and her husband once mistook me for her at a first glance. We're NOT related, by the way. So I agree...and like I said, after reading her webpage, I'm convinced she's ripe for the loony-bin. Just my humble opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson

Michael, I love you the most.

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I think this woman is mental

I think she may need to take her medication!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

Am I to understand that her mother, at the age of 33 in 1975, was intimate with 17 year old Michael?

Guess Michael likes cougars!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

What is government certificate that it publishes, that is?

Post allegedly sent emails and letters ... and?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee
On A Health Care Mission
"In my junior year I changed my major to chemistry and biology. (I also got married that year and so it took me an extra year to graduate, and when I did, I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in chemistry and biology.)

Ross-Lee and her husband, Edmond Beverly, have raised five children—two daughters and three sons—all of whom have pursued professional careers.

The story is false. If this woman exists she isn't even Barbara Ross-Lee's daughter
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tabloidburn"
wow...she looks totally like she could be mike's daughter...NOT!!!

i'm with mo here...no mention anywhere before now. she had more than one opportunity to step up and defend mike if she had wanted to and cared about family and all so much. instead, she comes up with that wild story of how 'she didn't want to reveal herself' but then mike wanted her to? i also have doubts about him even hooking up with diana ross older sister, she was 33 in 1975, that's twice mike's age. i'm not so sure if he was into that at 17, plus the story goes that diana was his first and he never stopped loving her. so why would he hook up with her sister then? doesn't make sense...put some dna on the table and we'll all know.

also: i'm a little irritated by the typos throughout that website.

and yes, tmz has a true talent in picking the right shots!

:mrgreen:

SOUNDS LIKE TABLOID TRASH TO ME!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Clearly the doctor has done outstanding things with her life and should be honored.  This unfortunate woman using the good doctor's name like this is just not right....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it seems that she started to "exist" same way and same time as Dr.Murray - on about 25th of June 09 (her webpage was registered on 25th of June 09) and with photos on internet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
it seems that she started to "exist" same way and same time as Dr.Murray - on about 25th of June 09 (her webpage was registered on 25th of June 09) and with photos on internet

Nope...  Created: 2009-09-25
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions