Grace

It's an old claim btw, posted in Nov 2009 and not nice to read.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

*Mo*

Quote from: "Grace"
It's an old claim btw, posted in Nov 2009 and not nice to read.

Grace, I already checked the website of the Superior Court.  No mentioning of documents filed regarding this claim there, nor mentioning of a party named 'Mocienne Petit Jackson':

Case number BP117321
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Mocienne Petit Jackson Garth serport from U.S Consulate General about Michael jackson
soest, utrecht
Netherlands
Friday, November 6, 2009 - 16:07
bobbi:
Mocienne Petit Jackson Garth serport from U.S Consulate General about Michael jackson

NOVEMBER 6, 2009, 3:50 pm
really do not understand way so many Michael Jackson fens don't believe that my father was more a man when he was 17 years old.and I miss my father,not the king of pop.
to day the U.S Consulate genreal ask me to pike own of they layers to go to cord a gents my mother Barbara jean Ross and the family Jackson. they let her was very sporting.

I,am wont everything away from the pres, first. I wont my mother to help me,it up to hear to stand up now!, if she wont my life to go down, then I have to make hear do what I wont. because I wont my fathers children and my life whit my child and that the people see,I,am michael jackson child not because I wont to,because I,am. my mother have really let me down, and that hurt, my family lo yer said to me, I have to stop feeling sorry for hear Barbara jean Ross, and that my life is in danger now, and that it do not Mather if I have to go to Cort to make hear help me. to make hear do a DNA Test whit me, and tel the true! about Michael Jackson beaning my father. and help me out, about my father.and the family Jackson

my ex the father of my child is trying everything to keep me in nederland,and my lawyer is going, to so him, for putting my life in danger.I will north took to him anymore a bout any thing.

I feel good, about my life,because I feel love from the people in my life,if an my dad past away,I pray hi is whit me,I don't wane be weak.bean a mother means the world to me, because bean a mother means for me you Ar live. that way I never wont to hurt my mother in any way by Lowe, but now she live me no other choirs I need hear to help now. and that hurt, I cant not ever remember that I need it a mother.

I wont my father children to be whit me,in the and of the day, I will do everything because the ar my siblings and it time John Branca and John Mcclain have to go and tread me whit respect ,to day it a good day. because me Mocienne Petit Jackson Garth serport from U.S Consulate General about Michael jackson me bean my father, and tell me to take a lo yer. and fit for my raid;

making the website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login it the most person fing I have ever give in my life.because it make me very wonder bull. sow it feel very good that U.S Consulate General dint thing in any way that I,am westing my time,whit telling my father fens that,I,am Michael Jackson dot her. and that U.S Consulate General tel me it time to tell John Branca and John Mcclain I,am not a game.

PS joe Kempton (security) Sony music you have bring me back to my father whit the help of Tom Carr (security ) Sony music balding 2001.Joe Love you hope you rid this love you. and tom I really miss you calling me baby face. love you to and jam neilsman( I remember very well what you thing of my father,now I understand) I love you to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

From the TMZ article:
Katherine Jackson hatched a plan to "abduct" MPJ and send her to Belgium

From the letter to Oxman
As you know, I haven't been in California since the Thriller album came out in 1982 when people started to find out that Michael Jackson had a daughter. Family decided to send me to Haiti

So Haiti and not Belgium. Seven years old and not nine if she was born in 1975.

I also learned to rebuild my relationship with my father since 2001, when Sony Music people Tom Carr, Jim Newsman and Joe Kampton from security brought me back to my father.

I was in shock when you and my father sent the media on me to confirm to the world that I was his daughter.

Everything was very painful and upsetting how you and my father could play that game with the media to catch me to confess that I am Michael Jackson's daughter... by playing the game on TV
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

:?  :?  :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "~Souza~"
She supposedly went to Haiti not Belgium.

I never heard about any daughter in 1982.

In 1982 she would have been 7 years old not nine.

Who are these three men from Sony she claims reunited her with Michael in 2001.

She says that Oxman and Michael played a game with the media and set them on her and that this also occurred on the television.

She then goes on to say that this didn't work because Michael had been accused of sexual molestation but were the allegations raised in 2001?  
I never heard about any "daughter" in the media in 2001 and what would that have to do with them reuniting and revealing to the world she was his daughter?
Also the trial ended in 2005 so in the 4 years since then the revelation never came up again?

Anyone else hear anything about this story before late last year when this woman showed up on the mjjcommunity site? Not that I heard about her until now actually.

Anyways, this story has more holes in it than a block of freaken swiss cheese.
Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 05:02:01 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Who are these three men from Sony she claims she was reunited with Michael in 2001.

She says that Oxman and Michael played a game with the media and set them on her and that this also occurred on the television.

She then goes on to say that this didn't work because Michael had been accused of sexual molestation but was that in 2001?  I never heard about any "daughter" in the media in 2001 and what would that have to do with them reuniting and revealing to teh world she was his daughter? Also the trial ended in 2005 so in the 4 years since then the revelation never came up again?

Anyone else hear anything about this story before late last year when this woman showed up on the mjjcommunity site? Not that I heard about her until now actually.

My facial expressions were because of the story the woman posted on the Michael Jackson forum, it was not a reply to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Who are these three men from Sony she claims she was reunited with Michael in 2001.

She then goes on to say that this didn't work because Michael had been accused of sexual molestation but was that in 2001?  I never heard about any "daughter" in the media in 2001 and what would that have to do with them reuniting and revealing to teh world she was his daughter? Also the trial ended in 2005 so in the 4 years since then the revelation never came up again?

Looks more like Alien Abduction Syndrome...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Funny that all the "supposed" children say they have the last name Jackson. Do they have this in the birth record, really? In this particular case, the child would have nine years when she was kidnapped at the hands of his mother, who would not have done anything to bring it back? In turn, DR aunt, also has not done anything? Seven "pirates" were killed. Jesus makes no sense, is another story "macabre," just another crazy woman - "Billie Jean" - seeking their 15 minutes of fame. :shock:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey MO it is time you get the hell out of that closet!!
And tell everyone who you really are.....
OR I will send you to the attic!
 :D
Chaps
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

Quote from: "chappie"
Hey MO it is time you get the hell out of that closet!!
And tell everyone who you really are.....
OR I will send you to the attic!
 :D
Chaps

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol: at Chaps! Too funny!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

! God! Already this garbage of news I come here, it already this circulating all over the world :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

At the bottom of the tmz article under the More Michael Jackson part:

•   Michael Jackson -- Nazi Flick Fan?
•   Jackson Memorabilia Auction -- I'll Trade Ya!
•   'Biological Son' of Michael Jackson Rejected
•   Alleged MJ Lovechild Won't Accept Rejection
•   Macaulay's Rep -- Blanket is NOT His Baby
•   Michael Jackson -- The Kid Is (Maybe) His Son?
•   Alleged MJ Love Child Surfaces!
•   Bio Dad #2 -- MJ Baby Mama Is 'Crazy'
•   'Biological Father:' Crazy Baby Mama 'Needs Help'

So they point out some other alleged baby daddy stories maybe to show how nobody will ever leave Michael alone and just say what they want about him because it gets them attention for 5 minutes.  It's wrong to use him or his name but it just proves that people are still using him and perhaps Michael 'uses' TMZ a bit himself, to point out all the different claims people are making about him.  Still.  He probably gives TMZ a lot of free reign to publish whatever story they want about him, no matter how ridiculous and maybe every now and then he throws something special in there himself.  TMZ's role in the whole hoax would be even more questionable to the general public if they were always nice to Michael.  TMZ still has to be TMZ.

Just a thought, if TMZ is supposed to be "in on it".  Also, in the article titles above, the first letter of the first 5 lines spell out 'MJ BAM.'  Quite a coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

more BS - we are talking about Michael Jackson!  We all know HE LOVES his children - why would he ONLY provide for Prince, Paris & Blanket?  IMO if he had other children I think he would have provided for them and even acknowledged them!  

Another reason I do not think Mr. Bahti is his biological son; MJ would have acknowledged him as his SON!  Again, MJ LOVES HIS CHILDREN and I cannot see him scooting one off to the side for any reason(s) even to keep it a secret - Shamone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions