:shock: I would like your opinion and depending on it, what could be done to avoid the following: almost always, some users are using this site / forum to post videos, photos, links, themes / issues that are not compatible with the purpose of discussing or investigate the truth about what happened to Mike, but to ridicule him or us, often quite subtle. I know I can simply ignore them, but frankly, it's very, very annoying I have to "stumble" with them, and I think we keep them posted is passing a bad image and distorted about our purpose here, especially for visitors.:(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

could you please specify what threads/ posts you are referring to?
there are always posts that seem unrelated at first sight but in the greater context they might be giving a hint, one way or another, at least that's what i noticed. if something is really unrelated, there will be no views or answers to it and you can always report them to the mods and admins to look at and lock or delete them.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Michael's Voice Biggest evidence he is alive!!! - Breaking News!
by chappie ยป Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:15 pm

This post is just an example of disrespect and bad taste without size. And if Mike is dead? Sm, because we do not own the truth, we do not know what happened to him. So this video is a great lack of respect for Mike, with his family and all of us. :shock:  :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come on, please, where is people's sense of humor?  :?
That video was funny, i almost die, but it was funny :lol:  :lol:  :lol: i don't think is lack of respect...it was just a joke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

*Mo*

Chappie's video was hilarious, and I do appreciate a bit of humor every now and then to keep things light.  If you think that one was disrespectful, then I wonder how you feel about all those posted videos in which Mike is pictured as an object of lust and the comments posted in reply to them.  Those videos and comments I find disrespectful...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Chappie's video was hilarious, and I do appreciate a bit of humor every now and then to keep things light.  If you think that one was disrespectful, then I wonder how you feel about all those posted videos in which Mike is pictured as an object of lust and the comments posted in reply to them.  Those videos and comments I find disrespectful...

If I knew who he really is alive, so I do not care, that would be an easy way to joy, good humor and lightness. But if he really died, then becomes more serious, is the disrespect to his memory, his spirit, and everyone who loves him. You said well, there is a great disrespect to the things Mike and his image and reputation out there every day. But if I allow or allow myself to something, then it is my contribution to the spread of disrespect, or I would be one more, when he could avoid it. To "break the ice" or to keep the place a little lighter on occasion, just use as many videos / movies from Mike, who is very funny and full of pure art! imo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"
Come on, please, where is people's sense of humor?  :?
That video was funny, i almost die, but it was funny :lol:  :lol:  :lol: i don't think is lack of respect...it was just a joke.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ....Still laughing about Chappie's post. I agree, we all need to laugh or learn to laugh and spread the humor...that's all, the message or post was not meant to be disrespectful.

Lighten your hearts a little and you'll feel much better!

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I almost fell of the chair laughing about chappieยดs post.. Itยดs good to have some humour here; of course it mustnยดt be disrespectful or anything, but sometimes itยดs good being not too serious..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, Iยดm serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Its her

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Chappie's video was hilarious, and I do appreciate a bit of humor every now and then to keep things light. If you think that one was disrespectful, then I wonder how you feel about all those posted videos in which Mike is pictured as an object of lust and the comments posted in reply to them.  Those videos and comments I find disrespectful...

:evil: Me, too.

Thank you!  :D

The gag video of MJ's voice is JUST LIKE MJ's twisted sense of humor. I saw this for the first time the 2nd week after he supposedly died.  :o  After I stopped shaking and breathing hard, I REALIZED that he had to be alive. ;)  If it wasn't of his creation, I know he laughed his own face off over it! :lol:

There are TOO many clues...he's NOT dead. But, even if he WERE,

SHA-MONE :!:  :!:  :!:

WHAT an  :shock:  8-)  :twisted: HOMAGE to his THRILLER with a practical jokester twist :!:  :P  :P  :P  :P :D  :D  :D

MJ would be absolutely tickled---and...be getting back some of his own medicine :!:  8-)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Ok, I can be with a heart full of bitterness, but at the expense of many false things, ridiculous and disrespectful to say that Mike is alive, with a sole purpose of ridiculing us, because we believe there is a glimmer of hope that it is, but with love. I will try to relieve a little my heart to know how to differentiate a few things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tekamjforever"
Ok, I can be with a heart full of bitterness, but at the expense of many false things, ridiculous and disrespectful to say that Mike is alive, with a sole purpose of ridiculing us, because we believe there is a glimmer of hope that it is, but with love. I will try to relieve a little my heart to know how to differentiate a few things.

I know how you feel. There are discussions and comments that I find offensive and embarrassing to read and I'm not even the object of the comments. But I try to remember that we all don't think alike. As long as the comments aren't done in a negative and degrading way in order to destroy Michael's character or good name then I have been trying to view it in a lighter manner.

Michael is a private person and even though he's really shy he is still a human male whom we know enjoys a good laugh and I'm sure he also enjoys knowing that women still find him attractive.

The posts that irritate me are the ones where someone is trying to sell something. I've seen a few of those and think it's highly inappropriate for them to post their link here. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I know how you feel. There are discussions and comments that I find offensive and embarrassing to read and I'm not even the object of the comments. But I try to remember that we all don't think alike. As long as the comments aren't done in a negative and degrading way in order to destroy Michael's character or good name then I have been trying to view it in a lighter manner.

Michael is a private person and even though he's really shy he is still a human male whom we know enjoys a good laugh and I'm sure he also enjoys knowing that women still find him attractive.

The posts that irritate me are the ones where someone is trying to sell something. I've seen a few of those and think it's highly inappropriate for them to post their link here. Blessings.

Thank you for understanding! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Maybe I didn't understand your post, :oops:  but please don't think that MJ faked his death frivolously, to pull a joke on us. He's seen millions of fans crying their eyes out just on the news the first days... It is all for Love as he 's said. Apparently, it was NECESSARY to do it this way. We don't know it all yet, but we know that much. Mike is a serious guy with a massive funny bone, I hear, and I don't think I've ever heard that he gets those things mixed up or would EVER make fun of his fans or hurt anyone  :!:

The video that was posted about his voice was just for fun , not to be insulting, and to relieve some of the stress here, over alot of the creepy stuff we are investigating and learning. It is really not part of the purpose of the hoax. Before letting things upset you, unnecessarily,  please ask someone on here, if it means what it appears to mean?  Everything, particularly humor, doesn't translate perfectly on screen or print on a world wide web. Ok? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

It's her, is the opposite of this, but do not worry. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

This is afterall a MJ hoax death site, very fortunately. I find the other sites so sombre, and here we can take a lighter appoach because we believe MJ is behind the scenes directing everything. The only posts that bother me are ones where people come here and they are actively trying to convince us MJ's dead. Naturally we welcome all those who are truly questioning if he's dead or alive, and haven't yet made up their minds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions