suspicious mind

Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Chappie's video was hilarious, and I do appreciate a bit of humor every now and then to keep things light. If you think that one was disrespectful, then I wonder how you feel about all those posted videos in which Mike is pictured as an object of lust and the comments posted in reply to them.  Those videos and comments I find disrespectful...

:evil: Me, too.

Thank you!  :D

The gag video of MJ's voice is JUST LIKE MJ's twisted sense of humor. I saw this for the first time the 2nd week after he supposedly died.  :o  After I stopped shaking and breathing hard, I REALIZED that he had to be alive. ;)  If it wasn't of his creation, I know he laughed his own face off over it! :lol:

There are TOO many clues...he's NOT dead. But, even if he WERE,

SHA-MONE :!:  :!:  :!:

WHAT an  :shock:  8-)  :twisted: HOMAGE to his THRILLER with a practical jokester twist :!:  :P  :P  :P  :P :D  :D  :D

MJ would be absolutely tickled---and...be getting back some of his own medicine :!:  8-)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

this is just a guess but if mihcael was chosing i bet  he'd take the chappie thing over the sexual stuff anyday.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

about the 'sexual stuff', i think you guys are referring to the 'mega funny pics'. i know that there were complaints about it and the thread almost died because of it. but we got the message and we'll keep it 'clean'. and if you go through the thread, you can see that we're reminding each other not to go 'too far'.  
i am also a contributor to that thread and although i don't do 'nasty' caps, i find this place very relieving sometimes and i also like most of the 'racy' caps. it's like a playground where the captionistas are simply showing all aspects of mike. the 'sexual reference' comes from the 'def jam' comedy show where chris tucker was suggesting that mike was a pimp with tito as his chauffeur, so this is the origin of the sexual references made in the caps. we didn't create that by ourselves, it was already there! and although it got a little wild at times, that thread has a lot of other stuff, too. it's a lot of hoax related caps in there and just silly fun altogether.

i've been in this whole thing pretty much from the beginning, although i only joined this forum in february. but i'm happy that there are also threads about some very human sides of mike, if it's just the fact that he's a man who likes women a lot! i can understand that some would be offended about this kind of openly displayed 'lust' but it's a part of life and it was part of mike's life as well. so why not make a joke about it.

again: i use the funny pics as a relief cuz all this detail gets to be too much at times. it's a perfect tool to take a break from it all and still stay on the subject, which is mike. some play solitary, some do captions. and let's just face it: nobody looks more gorgeous in golden pants and mike knows it, too!

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

suspicious mind

Quote from: tabloidburn
about the 'sexual stuff', i think you guys are referring to the 'mega funny pics'. i know that there were complaints about it and the thread almost died because of it. but we got the message and we'll keep it 'clean'. and if you go through the thread, you can see that we're reminding each other not to go 'too far'.  
i am also a contributor to that thread and although i don't do 'nasty' caps, i find this place very relieving sometimes and i also like most of the 'racy' caps. it's like a playground where the captionistas are simply showing all aspects of mike. the 'sexual reference' comes from the 'def jam' comedy show where chris tucker was suggesting that mike was a pimp with tito as his chauffeur, so this is the origin of the sexual references made in the caps. we didn't create that by ourselves, it was already there! and although it got a little wild at times, that thread has a lot of other stuff, too. it's a lot of hoax related caps in there and just silly fun altogether.

i've been in this whole thing pretty much from the beginning, although i only joined this forum in february. but i'm happy that there are also threads about some very human sides of mike, if it's just the fact that he's a man who likes women a lot! i can understand that some would be offended about this kind of openly displayed 'lust' but it's a part of life and it was part of mike's life as well. so why not make a joke about it.

again: i use the funny pics as a relief cuz all this detail gets to be too much at times. it's a perfect tool to take a break from it all and still stay on the subject, which is mike. some play solitary, some do captions. and let's just face it: nobody looks more gorgeous in golden pants and mike knows it, too!

:mrgreen:[/quote

there are just a few that are   :oops:  :shock:  :oops:  :shock:  :oops:  :shock:  :oops:  :shock:  :oops:  :shock:  :oops:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal