MashMikeTopic starter

Re: La Toya's response to believers
July 27, 2010, 02:26:27 PM
thank u mjjglory for clarification,i just read it,so  they broadcast the interview on TV?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Amber

July 27, 2010, 03:22:52 PM
We shouldn't get down if the family speak, as someone has said they have to say he's "dead" they cannot say he's alive!  we expect them too cover it up best they can. its how they do it [as in actions speak louder than words]  that we should look at not their words   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

July 27, 2010, 03:40:48 PM
aslong as i know he is still on this earth with me,  with us ill be fine :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

July 27, 2010, 03:54:08 PM
Either he is gone & we're all in denial or they have to lie & pretend he's still dead until the ones he was afraid of are in jail & he has an explanation of why he hoaxed his death. If they came out & said it now, then the world would just hate their family & MJ again & non believers/non fans would not want to hear it if he came out to explain, they wouldn't give him the time of day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

July 27, 2010, 04:53:47 PM
Quote from: "Truth_or_Dare"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
If MJ knew he was going to be murdered, as an itelligent man he is, he was going to save his life. If I know someone is after me, I will move heaven and earth to  get this person, and maybe hoaxing my death. It is impossible that Michael a super intelligent man will get defeated by people that want to kill him. Is that logical or what? So I feel that MJ did fake his death due to that issue, and he is still alive and well. Blessings and love.

i agree. A ma who thinks/knows people are out to get him doesn't just sit around and do nothing. And a person in this situation tends to get paranoid ( which is normal) and watch his back more than usual. So if he knew "they" where out to get him, he also knew who they where.  I doubt that in his paranoia to stay alive he would let a doctor he barely knows ( a few years is not a lot considering the risks) stick him and put him out every night. That would make i so much easier for someone to kill him. I'm surprised he even let someone in his room at night at all. That position is too vulnerable for him to be in if people are out to kill him. It does not add up. Unless he as held down, and injected with propofol, in which case there should have been signs.

i have said this over and over again this is why i'm soooooo confused with it all ^^^^^^^^^^^^
just doesn't make sence to me... and especially with his kids in the house!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

July 27, 2010, 09:03:36 PM
Omg I am picturing Murray and other men holding MJ down injecting him with massive amounts of propofol. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 10:18:04 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
If MJ knew he was going to be murdered, as an itelligent man he is, he was going to save his life. If I know someone is after me, I will move heaven and earth to  get this person, and maybe hoaxing my death. It is impossible that Michael a super intelligent man will get defeated by people that want to kill him. Is that logical or what? So I feel that MJ did fake his death due to that issue, and he is still alive and well. Blessings and love.

Agree. To me too it is hard to believe Michael having money/power/opportinities to keep his life safe at least for his children, suddenly got foolishly killed by some moron. Like he was sitting and waiting when he will be killed and could not do anything to prevent? I can't believe it!
As to La Toya, silly, stupid person. She like cackatoo, says what she has to say, was told to say. Here she says :" Michael said let me pray and closed his eyes, had full make up, and 2 black leather gloves" at 7.15. Go and figure why whould  Michael have full make up if casket was going to remain always closed, even Joe did not see his son's body,  don't remember MJ wearing black leather gloves on any concert or elsewhere, why gloves on deceased anyway..... All BS

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

hope

July 28, 2010, 12:24:22 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Omg I am picturing Murray and other men holding MJ down injecting him with massive amounts of propofol. :cry:
I've thought about that MANY times. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 28, 2010, 09:44:55 AM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Sorry, but didn't she say times ago that she knows, who killed Michael????

She spent hours with his dead body and held his cold hand???

Doesn't add up again, because in various interwiews she said, that this body was still warm and he looked like he was sleeping.....

That's exactly right. I agree. She did say that his body was still warm. So which one was it cold or warm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2010, 03:26:44 AM
OMG!!!! Have y'all read LaToya's book????? My response to those who were bothered by her response would be to read her book and you'll get a feel for her character. I actually loved LaToya at some point, but her actions have been questionable over the years moreso than her brother's "death". Just to enlighten you a bit, she actually claims that her breasts are natural. Ha!!!! I'll leave it at this: She and Jermaine are the "better" liars in the family which is why they are doing all of the talking. Besides, reading her response to the question (should any of this come back to haunt her), as far as she knows he was dead. She didn't sound very confident to me.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions