MashMikeTopic starter

La Toya's response to believers
July 27, 2010, 09:09:17 AM
Hey everyone, today i bought a russian journal called"Stars' Secrets"(the same journal which brought up the possiblilty of MJ to be alive), and there was a very interesting topic about La Toya when she  was in Kiev and about her reaction when she was asked if her brother has hoaxed his death.A month ago she visited Kiev and during a press-conference she was asked several questions about Michael being alive. The article is in russian, so i will translate it to you,here we go.
La Toya-(when she was askd whether Michael is still alive)What a BS?!Michael is dead. Believe me i would like him to be alive but unfortunately he is not alive, he is dead, i spent hours  with his dead body  in the hospital."

So when after that response some other believers went on asking her the same question, she became nervous and upset and added:

La Toya:"I i would like to believe that he is alive but i was holding his cold hand in the hospital, i saw him dead. The last days of his life Michael was frightened, one day he called me and told me:"La Toya i think i will be murdered very soon.", but at that time i thought that it was a nonsense, so did my mother when he told her the same thing. I think Dr Murray is just one of them, there's a faul play but we will do our best to find who the murderer is (or are), it's our duty".
So according to this article she was smiling and crying at the same time during her speech. Honestly, guys, i became  a little bit sad when i read this, it's the first official response to the believers by a member of the Jackson family but at the same time i realize that it was a nuteral thing what she said, besides we cannot trust LaToya, she has lied a lot( accused MJ of child-molestation, accused her father of molesting herself and Rebby, obviously lied about Paris's necklace).I think she is lieing, it's obvious that she could not answer them saying that her brother is alive, it's obvious, if she once lied and destroyed MJ's reputation, i'm sure she would lie again to save his life, so i'm posting the picture of that article, i would like to scan it but unfortunately dont know how to do it. :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Kirsche

Re: La Toya's response to believers
July 27, 2010, 09:14:51 AM
Sorry, but didn't she say times ago that she knows, who killed Michael????

She spent hours with his dead body and held his cold hand???

Doesn't add up again, because in various interwiews she said, that this body was still warm and he looked like he was sleeping.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

July 27, 2010, 09:37:15 AM
It really is a sad news. Again I do not know what to think, how his sister would be lying about a situation so sad. Sometimes I think we're just in denial ... we are just creating false expectations based on some "holes" that are only irrelevant to the context.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 27, 2010, 09:44:03 AM
La Toya:"I i would like to believe that he is alive but i was holding his cold hand in the hospital, i saw him dead. The last days of his life Michael was frightened, one day he called me and told me:"La Toya i think i will be murdered very soon.", but at that time i thought that it was a nonsense, so did my mother when he told her the same thing. I think Dr Murray is just one of them, there's a faul play but we will do our best to find who the murderer is (or are), it's our duty".

If Michael is alive, still, we need to pretend and behave as if he is dead just for protection.

Looks like they are still looking for the criminals who Michael was suspicious about to be found, jugded and sentenced. Till then, we just need to find who the murderer is/ are. Untill that day comes, Michael will remind dead for the whole world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 27, 2010, 09:53:42 AM
Of course she is gonna say that! What else can we expect? the man is still "dead"
What I would like to see the family address is not the hoax ( cause we can see what the response is!) but at least some of the inconsistencies in this case. There's a long list of things they could "clear"up. That's what I'd like to see! And them maaaaaybeeee....I would have doubts about him being alie ( if they can actually say something logical not just "Its BS")
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

July 27, 2010, 10:04:54 AM
Quote from: "Truth_or_Dare"
Of course she is gonna say that! What else can we expect? the man is still "dead"
What I would like to see the family address is not the hoax ( cause we can see what the response is!) but at least some of the inconsistencies in this case. There's a long list of things they could "clear"up. That's what I'd like to see! And them maaaaaybeeee....I would have doubts about him being alie ( if they can actually say something logical not just "Its BS")

I agree. If the family were to just come out and say "Yep! It's all a hoax!", what good would that do? Most of the people in the world are still ignorant to what is going on (not just in the world of MJ but just in the WORLD, period). So it would be damaging to the progress the hoax has made in awakening individuals for the family to give it away. This hoax was with much reason, and to reveal it prematurely could ruin the entire thing. Not to mention there really are people who didn't have Michael's best interest in mind and who were most likely plotting to murder him, not to mention the slander he endured his entire life...so he STILL deserves justice even if he managed to out-think them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 27, 2010, 10:31:21 AM
Latoya is just playing her part in this thrilla!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Sangre

July 27, 2010, 10:41:38 AM
Is there a link to the transcript? Somehow I find it hard to believe she would word it that way...

Anyways, it sounds rather sad...I think if MJ was really dead and the family knew people doubt in his death, they would come out and speak up against the hoax theories...right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

July 27, 2010, 11:33:32 AM
ugh...here comes latoya again...someone should take all the interviews she gave and put them in a row, just to see how many times she'll contradict herself. but then, everyone does have their role in this, so maybe hers is the 'i dunno what i said last time, but now i'm thinking this.'
every member of the family has made different statements about seeing mike 'dead', about how and by who he was prepared for the funeral, they've been telling different versions of how they got the news...nobody really sticks to one story here. how did she get to spent 'hours with his dead body' and when did that happen? the family gathered at the hospital and it didn't take them hours to get there, either. everyone was there and she gets to spent 'hours' with him? i don't get it. unless she wasn't alone in there, i can't imagine her being in there for hours while the rest of the family is outside. she makes it sound like she was alone with 'dead mike' and i seriously doubt that.

then we have ppl saying that mike didn't even have much contact with his folks, especially not during the time he was rehearsing. but he calls latoya (of all people... :roll: ) to tell her he's going to be murdered soon? unless that was part of the plan to tell especially her that (which i think is possible, so she can stick with the murder theory), i'd reckon mike would tell someone like janet or randy about that, since they don't chatter around with the press too much in the first place. plus, latoya lied in the past and not only once.

i also think that they all have to stick with the 'still dead' what good would this hoax be if the family could just blow it? and maybe not all of them are even in on it...who knows but mike himself. and let's not forget all the stuff that was found so far. is it all null and void now cuz latoya claims she held mike's 'cold hand'?
i don't think so...don't panic & grab a towel, just in case... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

all4loveandbelieve

July 27, 2010, 11:36:13 AM
If MJ knew he was going to be murdered, as an itelligent man he is, he was going to save his life. If I know someone is after me, I will move heaven and earth to  get this person, and maybe hoaxing my death. It is impossible that Michael a super intelligent man will get defeated by people that want to kill him. Is that logical or what? So I feel that MJ did fake his death due to that issue, and he is still alive and well. Blessings and love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

July 27, 2010, 11:48:35 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
If MJ knew he was going to be murdered, as an itelligent man he is, he was going to save his life. If I know someone is after me, I will move heaven and earth to  get this person, and maybe hoaxing my death. It is impossible that Michael a super intelligent man will get defeated by people that want to kill him. Is that logical or what? So I feel that MJ did fake his death due to that issue, and he is still alive and well. Blessings and love.

i agree. A ma who thinks/knows people are out to get him doesn't just sit around and do nothing. And a person in this situation tends to get paranoid ( which is normal) and watch his back more than usual. So if he knew "they" where out to get him, he also knew who they where.  I doubt that in his paranoia to stay alive he would let a doctor he barely knows ( a few years is not a lot considering the risks) stick him and put him out every night. That would make i so much easier for someone to kill him. I'm surprised he even let someone in his room at night at all. That position is too vulnerable for him to be in if people are out to kill him. It does not add up. Unless he as held down, and injected with propofol, in which case there should have been signs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

July 27, 2010, 12:43:00 PM
I'd like to know if she really actually cried. I mean tears.

But then again, actors cry on film, too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

July 27, 2010, 12:51:29 PM
It's not the first time a family member adresses the hoax, Randy did comment on that Italian tribute promoter's claims of Michael being alive... Although most of us dismissed it as clue because of the words he used  :roll: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMikeTopic starter

July 27, 2010, 01:36:35 PM
guys i have problems with posting the photo of the journal ,each time i try to upload attachment, it says error :x , i'll try to post it later,and sangre i have translated what she claimed word for word, nothing is made up and i agree, with most of you, her response is very natural, i mean, she couldnt say "yeah, u know my brother has hoaxed his death", so this is rather natural and if i were her and my brother had to hoax his death to save his life i would lie to the whole world, fake my cry just to pretect him, not talking about LaToya, cause we all know that she is a drama queen and loves attention also  cosidereing the fact that she owes to Michael.Besides the same journal claimed that MJ is definitely alive and enjoying his freedom(bringing up all the clues that we have already found out) somewhere on the planet after LaToya's response, keep the faith
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

July 27, 2010, 02:19:51 PM
I'm from Ukraine and have to say that this journal is a tabloid ,just  for celebrities  gossip . I saw La Toya's intervew. She said nothing important and all the time  was smiling. There was no sign of sorrow on her face. I'm sure the Jackson family members have their parts in the 'hoax death " play and do it perfectly.

Keep the Faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions