Re: Bring this page down NOW! For Michael
July 28, 2010, 09:11:30 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Ok so, I have just started a topic on Michael's official site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

333 signatures so far.

GO Hazzley and GOOOO MJ Army of L.O.V.E.!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 28, 2010, 09:42:50 PM
I ALREADY SIGNED ;)   THAT IS JUST AWFUL TO SAY THOSE UNTRUE THINGS ABOUT MICHAEL :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FITA

July 29, 2010, 03:22:21 PM
Please everyone support this petition and report You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Do it for Michael

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am supporting this, too.  I just want to point you to a site with more information:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think it is probably better to just report the site to the Webmaster.  The owner of MJNO is apparently a sick person who hates Michael and will do anything for attention.  I don't know if it is a good idea to sign a petition.  However, reporting the site for spam is probably going to be effective.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

HazzelyTopic starter

July 29, 2010, 04:14:11 PM
Quote from: "FITA"
Please everyone support this petition and report You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Do it for Michael

I am supporting this, too.  I just want to point you to a site with more information:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think it is probably better to just report the site to the Webmaster.  The owner of MJNO is apparently a sick person who hates Michael and will do anything for attention.  I don't know if it is a good idea to sign a petition.  However, reporting the site for spam is probably going to be effective.

I posted that already on the official MJ site and people kept replying to it, and i have also posted that info here (it's right above)
That user called KinGofPoP411 already created 2 threads on this after I started mine LOL and when I posted the link to my thread so they could see the petition and the whole MSG he said:

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 15:29
KinGofPoP411Junky.:
Re: Please Desist...MJNO.net petition...READ CRITICAL INFORMATION!!!
@Hazzely...you're are missing the point of this thread. Your petition will only fuel the hater into slandering and defaming Michael further.

My answer:

So why did you post about it if you don't want to be part of the boycot because it will defame Michael ? It won't defame him. This petition is useful since many of us reported that site on godaddy. They can see how many people want that page down, the number is increasing so you don't have to close ur eyes and do this silently, the world needs to know. Don't turn ur back
REPORT AS OFFENSIVE  EDIT

KinGofPoP411Junky.:
Hazzzely, you need to read things carefully before posting. Specifically where I state the following...
Via Paul the ORIGINAL creator of the REAL MJNO.com
"Even the act of trying to get the website removed will be enough to spur him on and continue trolling."
"Do not seek this @mjnewsonline troll, simply report them if you happen to come in contact or receive any harassment or threats from them."
Somebody who has personally dealt with the hater behind @Mjnewsonline specifically advises us AGAINST trying to take action against this troll...ie petitions to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and twitter. Taking action against that troll will only push him harder to continue and increase his attacks on Michael.

Please do this in your own way, but the purpose of that petition is to create awareness especially on twitter since it's a huge social network so more people can report it. Many of us, if not all, mentioned the petition when we contacted Godaddy so they could use it as a reference and see how many people want that site down, so why turn your back to that now? If you do this silently no one will know it but 2 or 3 folks out there but if we stick together and ask everyone for help maybe we can make a change..
That's the purpose of the signatures and why we need that petition

And if he wants to create again another site defaming Michael and talking trash about him after this one gets closed then so be it! We will bring that one down too, this is an ARMY and they need to know they can't f**k with us and that we won't let them get it their way
This is not the end..it's just the beginning!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

FITA

July 30, 2010, 12:21:55 AM
Quote from: "FITA"

I posted that already on the official MJ site and people kept replying to it, and i have also posted that info here (it's right above)
That user called KinGofPoP411 already created 2 threads on this after I started mine LOL and when I posted the link to my thread so they could see the petition and the whole MSG he said:

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 15:29
KinGofPoP411Junky.:
@Hazzely...you're are missing the point of this thread. Your petition will only fuel the hater into slandering and defaming Michael further.

My answer:

So why did you post about it if you don't want to be part of the boycot because it will defame Michael ? It won't defame him. This petition is useful since many of us reported that site on godaddy. They can see how many people want that page down, the number is increasing so you don't have to close ur eyes and do this silently, the world needs to know. Don't turn ur back
REPORT AS OFFENSIVE  EDIT

KinGofPoP411Junky.:
Hazzzely, you need to read things carefully before posting. Specifically where I state the following...
Via Paul the ORIGINAL creator of the REAL MJNO.com
"Even the act of trying to get the website removed will be enough to spur him on and continue trolling."
"Do not seek this @mjnewsonline troll, simply report them if you happen to come in contact or receive any harassment or threats from them."
Somebody who has personally dealt with the hater behind @Mjnewsonline specifically advises us AGAINST trying to take action against this troll...ie petitions to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and twitter. Taking action against that troll will only push him harder to continue and increase his attacks on Michael.

Please do this in your own way, but the purpose of that petition is to create awareness especially on twitter since it's a huge social network so more people can report it. Many of us, if not all, mentioned the petition when we contacted Godaddy so they could use it as a reference and see how many people want that site down, so why turn your back to that now? If you do this silently no one will know it but 2 or 3 folks out there but if we stick together and ask everyone for help maybe we can make a change..
That's the purpose of the signatures and why we need that petition

And if he wants to create again another site defaming Michael and talking trash about him after this one gets closed then so be it! We will bring that one down too, this is an ARMY and they need to know they can't f**k with us and that we won't let them get it their way
This is not the end..it's just the beginning!

Thanks, Hazzely.  I see more of what you are saying; and I support anyone in this , no matter which way  they respond.  I also signed the petition and reported the site to godaddy.com.  Thanks again for informing us of  this site so that we can bring it down (and bring down any others that this (and other) haters may try to put up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

FITA

July 30, 2010, 12:24:27 AM
Michael would never hurt anyone.  It takes a truly sick and selfish person to trash one of the most loving people who ever lived.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

http]

http]

July 30, 2010, 01:48:17 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
call me crazy but is there any chance this was done just to provoke this exact kind of outrage and getting people moving forward in defense of michael? :?

Could actually be. Seriously, what more could we do to defend him?  :cry:
If this is an example to draw our attention on such nasty things and to get people started, we should hear the call and react now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 01, 2010, 01:32:50 AM
I am trying to sign it but twitter is currently down.... I will sign asap..Ive been off line for a few days love you all hugs <3  Some words from my heart  to you all    If you desire faith, then you have faith enough. Keep the faith!! L.O.V.E.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

August 09, 2010, 05:00:30 PM
here's something regarding those sickos, just tweeted. page is down, but those 20+ hrs it was up, it collected a few hundred 'fans'. horrible to think that people are actually having fun torturing and killing...some big dog should just walk up to them and chew their balls off! slowly...
funny how facebook wants to access your info with every little gimmick you do there and you end up with ads in your mailbox you never wanted, but they can't check if a newly opened site is against the law? this time, the title even gave it away! you can't check for keywords, facebook? nobody doing any monitoring there?

hope these dog-torturing and -killing bastards land in jail!  :evil:

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

FITA

August 20, 2010, 11:57:10 PM
Other pages to bring down:

These are all pages that attack Michael.  Some even do so by impersonating his children.  If we all work together, we can bring these pages down.  Please help me with this.  Thank you.

Here is the link for reporting offensive youtube channels:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

http]

http]

FITA

August 21, 2010, 12:19:19 AM
On another site, it was brought to my attention that there are difficulties reporting channels as offensive on YouTube. This is my reply:

On page 1, I click on hate speech and then on Continue.

On page 2, I click Yes, and then on Continue.

On page 3, I click on "This user is using hate speech against a protected group," and then on Continue.

On page 4, I enter the name of the offending user (the user's youtube link minus the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and then click Continue.

On page 5, I click on "[UserName] is using hate speech against a protected group," then click on any one of the options below that, and then click on Continue.

On page 6, I select "Videos" and select any offensive videos. If the user has no videos uploaded, I go to the user's channel and click on an offensive favorite video. Then I click on share, highlight the url for the video, and copy-and-paste it into the box provided on the safety help page. Then I delete everything to the right of youtube.com/ and then click "Find Video". When the video is displayed, I click the box next to the video; and hten I click Continue.

On page 7, I click on "block user" and then on Continue.

On page 8, I say (for Blanket666Jackson or ParisJacksonEatsShit), "Impersonates a minor child for the purposes of attacking the person, character, and/or reputation of that child's father." I also mention the name(s) of any group(s) which that user is involved in that might be targeting protected groups; and I provide the urls of the group sites. For instance, regarding the ParisJacksonEatsShit channel, I stated "Impersonates a minor child for the purpose of attacking the person, character, and reputation of her father. User is a member of "House of Pain" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which targets minority groups and their friends for "punishment" which "will not be pretty." Then I click Continue. And that concludes the report.

Occasionally, YouTube redirects me to the wrong page; and I have to start all over again. Sometimes this happens several times; and it becomes frustrating; but I go through the process until I successfully report the channel.  I will not give up in speaking up for those who cannot speak up for themselves. Again, the reporting link is: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Thank you for all of your help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

http]

http]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal