~Souza~

Re: Bring this page down NOW! For Michael
July 27, 2010, 01:46:16 PM
Hazzely, you should contact You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as well, they can reach a lot of non-believers.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 01:54:35 PM
I´ve sent a complaint to godaddy.
Please - let´s all raise our voice here - such things can not be tolerated.

If you ever wanted to support him, this is a good way to do it - now!

Report it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 27, 2010, 01:56:27 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Please everyone support this petition and report You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Do it for Michael

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
while I don't agree with what this person said, he is not a journalist or a major news publication giving wrong information, he is simply expressing his own views and has the right to do so.  I only make a fuss when it is professionals who are giving the public wrong information or trying to defame him publicly...

If you see or come across something like this... keep it to yourself and don't spread it.  I don't think MJ would want his fans seeing this and of course we all click on it to "see" it.  On the web page, he says that it has become popular and the only reason why everyone knows about it is because "FANS" are spreading it around in forums like this...Don't do it... Keep garbage in the garbage bin and only call for action if it is professional journalism or publication.

Honestly, I would ask Mo and Souza to delete this thread to avoid spreading this any further.

No we will not delete this thread mykidsmum.  In fact, Souza and I both signed the petition.  

This is one of the things Mike's Army of L.O.V.E. can do, and I appreciate Hazzely's initiative.

God Bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 27, 2010, 01:57:02 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "Pheebzz"
I signed. Sites like this made me so sad.

But the abuse support center don't work for me. It says the domain is incomplete or something like this  :?

I put You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and it worked for me ;S

Now it says: One or more errors has occured:

- Email body is a required field.         :?  :?  :?  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

And i filled all blanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HazzelyTopic starter

July 27, 2010, 01:57:30 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Hazzely, you should contact You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as well, they can reach a lot of non-believers.

I contacted numerous fans on twitter, I hope they contribute..we can move oceans if we want to and if we stay united.
I'm going contact them now directly on justice4mj.com

Keep spreading this everyone please
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

July 27, 2010, 01:59:30 PM
One of the other posters stated to report it to GODADDY  I went to there site and this is what I posted.

This site should not be allowed to be up and running. The man has passed on or may still be alive. Why would anyone want to do such a shameful thing? No matter what he was found innocent of all charges. His family and children should never have to see this. I know there is a thing called freedom of speech but I think this is just taking it a bit too far.

Thank you for you help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 02:10:05 PM
i signed!! i wanted to sign with both of my twitter accounts so i can retweet to my followers but it wont let me. i keep gettin a message saying that i already signed. any suggestions?

this site this filthy and it makes my heart hurt. it makes one wonder what must have went wrong in some peoples lives to make them rejoice in the death of someone they didnt even know. of course michael is not dead, but thats besides the point. the person in charge of this site believes him to be dead and i cant even begin to comprehend how someone can treat another human being this way. poor michael i hope he doesnt see this. or his precious children :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HazzelyTopic starter

July 27, 2010, 02:12:51 PM
I have just sent justice4mj an e-mail ^.*
Keep spreading the twitition, this madness needs to stop.

Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there's love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

July 27, 2010, 02:17:43 PM
Done!

Those damn f!!!ing b!st!rds shall rotten in hell!!!  :x  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 02:26:46 PM
Thank you for sharing this with us. It makes me sad when I see things like this because they don't know anything about Michael or his music, but what they do know is what happened in court and that's it and since they went as far as to make this website full of stupidity and lies, they probably are too thick minded to learn about who Michael is and what his message is to spread around the world.

P.S. I signed the petition but i'm having problem with reporting  :? , but I will report it no matter how long it takes!

*Edit* done with the reporting now as well ^^
Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 02:33:43 PM by BlackRose
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s nothing that can\'t be done if we raise our voice as one

MashMike

July 27, 2010, 02:29:21 PM
i've used twitition as well, we are 216 so far, how many signitures are needed to close that crap ?i hate them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

MissG

July 27, 2010, 02:51:55 PM
No 1 will mess up with Michael no more. We are here united!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 27, 2010, 03:03:57 PM
I don't have a twitter, but I did sign there guestbook...this site is DISGUSTING and needs to be down NOW!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

curls

July 27, 2010, 03:07:07 PM
Quote from: "BlackRose"
Thank you for sharing this with us. It makes me sad when I see things like this because they don't know anything about Michael or his music, but what they do know is what happened in court and that's it and since they went as far as to make this website full of stupidity and lies, they probably are too thick minded to learn about who Michael is and what his message is to spread around the world.

P.S. I signed the petition but i'm having problem with reporting  :? , but I will report it no matter how long it takes!

*Edit* done with the reporting now as well ^^

The real sad thing is that these people didn't know what happened in court, because the media didn't report it. If those journalists who were in court had done their jobs professionally, then the world would've agreed with the jury, and we would'nt have nasty minded websites like this appearing still.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HazzelyTopic starter

July 27, 2010, 04:33:11 PM
Just received an answer from justice4mj.com and they told me they have just reported that site on godaddy. They also said (and I quote):

Sadly this is a personal site... freedom of speech. If it was a network or a corporation, we could go after them. The family can go after them for slander or libel. We as fans can't do much with this one.

There are many attacks like this if it is with a tv network or companies that we've had success on getting their hate and lies removed. We should concentrate on those. It's hard, but we can make a difference with those.

We need more signatures to create awareness and show them how many people are against those kind of sites so hopefully they can bring them down
Don't be discouraged
Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 04:42:18 PM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal