No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and leave this world knowing the same thing then everything that happens inbetween can be dealt with"

looks like mike lol  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

Quote from: "MJonmind"
This is SO cleverly funny!!! I saw these videos last year and just took them at surface value. But now knowing MJ's other voice, and him being such a renowned prankster this is perfect! I think the whole thing must have been planned. What security guard would have such scrawny and white arms. He doesn't wait to be handed the bag, but reaches out and grabs it. Like who does that, and slams without a thank you. Ha ha! This totally made my day. :lol:  Thanks for posting this! Maybe there are some hidden messages for the later death hoax that we must find.

Question: One of those voices sound alot like the person who made the 911 call. Has someone said that??? Did anyone notice????

When I saw this last year I watched it several times to decipher the voices (I thought one was Michael's disguises). I LOVED it!!! I think at some point he may have been annoyed but he has a sense of humor, and just doesn't seem like the type to let things get to him. Someone mentioned the irony of the house being conveniently close to the Staples Center and UCLA Med. Now, that's interesting.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

I believe he really lived there, after all Samantha De Gossen (of the Followers) went there every day and would follow the Escalade when it left the Driveway, and also Ben Evanstad (of Natl. Photography) admit he hung out there every day to catch a photo, and had actually met and been invited in by mJ, plus the lady who sold Hollywood Celeb maps outside his house to tourists, etc. Sorry, I think he really resided there (AEG was paying the rent, though :cry: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But why never a photo or vid of him, leaving the house, in a car.
When he was in a car, many times, window down to say hello to the fans?
We have only the vids and photos with the ambulance leaving the house.
And even then we can't see anything.
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

He never lived that, I don't believe that for a second. Where is the staff?? Fired on June 25 and NO ONE wanted to make a few bucks selling their story to the tabloids (except for that chef)?? That would be the first time! Maybe he has been there a few times, but I don't believe he actually lived there. No staff, no Mike. "The house of grande illusion"  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Correct. He never lived there. Just my saying right from beginning.
And he even wasn't in the US in June or May or April 2009.
That's one of the reasons why his family was not allowed to "visit him", as they all said again and again.      :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

In reading this, I remember Carrie Fisher talking about this after having dinner at his house with him and the kids.  It was on her blog.  I just copy this part here.  You can read whole thing below at link.

By Carrie • Jul 6th, 2009 • Category: News
Hello to one and all!

Tis I! Your intermittent blogmeister, back to provide you with inside information on The Late Michael Jackson. I was friendly with Michael. I believe that he considered us to be friends.

I visited him over the Christmas holiday at that weirdly expensive rental home somewhere here in Southern Cal. What’s odd is that I see fans laying flowers in front of homes that I don’t think Michael ever lived in. But then this whole scene is odd.

Here’s the thing though—–I saw Michael multiple times with his children and thought that he was a very good father.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal