Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "chappie"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Do people change clothes at their own funeral?

WOAH - I hadn't noticed that before. Why would the media put a different outfit on him? That's just not right...my first thought was the casket, by the way. This is too disturbing for me. I hope it has a good ending. I don't like "thrillers" like our beloved does. We'll wait and see.

Edit - The person who posted this posted this message (Cross) doesn't think Michael is alive? Ummm...why wait so long to say anything? James Brown's body story was a while ago. I'm confused.

Hello everyone I'm from Georgia. I've followed this hoax ever since last year. I have zero doubt that Michael is alive.

Is it normal / common to change the clothes of the corpse - celebrity or public person - whose funeral with the casket open to the public is held for several days before burial.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Hi! Are we sure or do we have any proof that Murray was James Brown's doc ? Any interviews or articles? Thanks! Dont bash me :oops: because ummmmm guys? If this is true all I can say is....... :o  :o  :o  :o  :o Coincidence I think NOT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Serenitys_Dream, As always excellent analysis, Cross thank you for bringing this topic to discuss once again, gives much that to think
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjboogie"
Hi! Are we sure or do we have any proof that Murray was James Brown's doc ? Any interviews or articles? Thanks! Dont bash me :oops: because ummmmm guys? If this is true all I can say is....... :o  :o  :o  :o  :o Coincidence I think NOT!

Well, I found nothing that Conrad Murray was a doctor of James Brown. If this is true it was not public knowledge. :| According to publications, in 2006 Murray has provided emergency assistance to Paris (Mike and the children were staying at a hotel, if I remember correctly, in Las Vegas). Since then, they became "friends." One version that exists is that Mike insisted AEG hire Murray. :?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "mjboogie"

DOCTOR 'I FEEL GOOD!' JAMES-JACKO LINK
By ISABEL VINCENT and JAMES FANELLI
Last Updated: 9:17 AM, August 3, 2009 Posted: 3:35 AM, August 2, 2009

Michael Jackson's shady doctor was also a personal physician to the drug-addled Godfather of Soul James Brown, according to sources.

Dr. Conrad Murray, who is under investigation for Jackson's death, is among a coterie of "feel good" physicians with free-wheeling prescription pads who catered to celebrities in the 1990s, according to a former law-enforcement source.

"James Brown and Michael Jackson were inseparable and they used the same 'safe doctors' -- doctors who would get them anything they wanted," Brown's longtime producer and assistant Jacque Hollander told The Post. "If James Brown wanted drugs, he knew he could get them from these safe doctors in Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas and Los Angeles."

The Motown legend died of congestive heart failure in 2006 but was reportedly battling an addiction to painkillers and PCP at the time. Hollander said Brown's wife, Adrienne, was also Murray's patient when she died 10 years earlier in LA under mysterious circumstances. Her death came two days after she underwent liposuction at an unlicensed spa not connected to Murray, according to police reports.

The immediate cause of Adrienne Brown's death was PCP intake coupled with heart disease, according to her death certificate obtained by The Post.

Charles Bobbit, Brown's personal assistant and business manager in the last four years of his life, said he knew who Murray was before Jackson's death.

"Mr. Brown may have been sneaking around behind my back with this doctor," Bobbit said, but he added that he never saw Brown use drugs.

Murray has been under intense scrutiny since Jackson died June 25 of cardiac arrest and investigators removed drugs from the King of Pop's Bel Air estate.

In the last two weeks, LA police, the DEA and local law enforcement have also raided Murray's Houston practice and his Las Vegas home and office as part of their investigation. The doctor has also reportedly admitted to investigators that he injected Jackson with the potent sedative Propofol shortly after midnight on the day of the death.

Scandals have followed Murray since he was a student at Meharry Medical College in Nashville in 1985.

That year, Murray was arrested for "fraudulent breach of trust" after his then-girlfriend Patricia Mitchell made a complaint against him, according to Nashville court records. The records do not indicate the reasons behind the charges, but Murray was released on a $2,000 bond and the case was eventually dismissed.

At the time of the bust, Murray was dating and had a daughter with Mitchell, even though he was married to Zufan Tesfai, according to records.

Murray's four-year marriage to Tesfai, a pharmacist who now lives in New Jersey, ended in 1988, a year before he graduated medical school.

He later remarried, but those nuptials didn't stop him from earning a reputation as a doctor of love. The Post first reported a month ago that Murray had sired six children with five different women by 1998.

His brushes with the law have also continued. In 1994, he was arrested for domestic violence against one of his baby mamas, Janice Adams, while he was a cardiology fellow at the University of Arizona at Tucson, according to ABC News. He was later acquitted.

Bad medicine also seems to run in his family. His dad, Dr. Rawle Andrews, had his medical privileges restricted for five years in 1994 by the Texas Medical Board because he was prescribing drugs that were nontherapeutic in nature, according to documents.

Additional reporting by Meredith Pierce in Nashville and Tori Richards in Los Angeles.

[youtube:7prgpuqx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsTIhT9KVPg[/youtube:7prgpuqx]
Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 10:03:57 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Dr. Murray's Legal Worries
August 3, 2009 | Michael Jackson
more legal trouble for dr. conrad murray

Conrad Murray has more than one arrest in his past -- "Extra" has obtained a police report from when Michael Jackson's former doc was nabbed in Nashville in 1985 on charges of a fraudulent breach of trust.

TMZ claims today that the doctor -- who could face manslaughter charges in Michael's death -- also kept a second storage unit in Las Vegas, apart from the unit that raided by feds.

Investigators believe Murray may have been storing propofol in different locations. Anesthesiologist Bita Nasseri tells "Extra" that just because the doc was a cardiologist does not mean he knew how to properly administer the drug. "As an anesthesiologist I'm shocked... we don't take medical remedies into our homes and use them as home remedies."

Jackson wasn't the only star treated by Dr. Murray -- he was also a personal physician to the late James Brown. New reports claim that Jackson and Brown were inseparable and used the same "safe doctors" who could allegedly get the singers anything they wanted.

Brown died of heart failure in 2006.

Notice Warner bros once again in the link too... TMZ's parent company also linked to Kingdom Entertainment and the Saudi Royal Family
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Cross"
Listen to me guys what I'm saying is within the next few months information about James Brown will come out that will fit in with the hoax. It wasn't an coincidence that Murray is connected to James Brown and Michael. I promise you that my words will show to be true.

Cross - you've said in your introduction that you don't believe Michael is alive. Can you expound on why you believe that? It's very interesting that this is brought up and I can't say I do or don't believe you because I don't know. But if you could share more information it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Introduction:
Hello from the United States
by Cross » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Hello everyone I'm from Georgia. I've followed this hoax ever since last year. I have zero doubt that Michael is alive.Cross  
Private message
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "tekamjforever"
Quote from: "Cross"
Listen to me guys what I'm saying is within the next few months information about James Brown will come out that will fit in with the hoax. It wasn't an coincidence that Murray is connected to James Brown and Michael. I promise you that my words will show to be true.

Cross - you've said in your introduction that you don't believe Michael is alive. Can you expound on why you believe that? It's very interesting that this is brought up and I can't say I do or don't believe you because I don't know. But if you could share more information it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Introduction:
Hello from the United States
by Cross » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Hello everyone I'm from Georgia. I've followed this hoax ever since last year. I have zero doubt that Michael is alive.Cross  
Private message
Yes, it seems to me they are saying "I have no doubt about it, Michael is alive."
There maybe should have been a comma "I have zero doubt, that Michael is alive"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream, you were smarter, I'm really not very good for research. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

But which Dr. Murray did James Browne have? What a tangled web.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[attachment=0:1lx888ax]01265672773212000000416852_0[1].jpg[/attachment:1lx888ax]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God, the mysteries involved in this "death" Mike's increasing every day and seems to be a net, a ball, is very complicated ... Will we ever know the whole truth one day? Or keep as JFK, John Lennon, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Diana? :?  :roll:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DAISYDYVA

I THINK THIS IS ANOTHER INSIDER LOOKING FOR ATTENTION,I'M SURE THAT THIS IS ALL BS....NOTHING WILL COME OUT.... :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "MJonmind"
But which Dr. Murray did James Browne have? What a tangled web.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[attachment=0:2fh3i1is]01265672773212000000416852_0[1].jpg[/attachment:2fh3i1is]

This "white" guy is  a lawyer on Murray's legal team.

Matthew B. Alford

But the funny thing is that Murray has his on page on their website...
There are pictures of him there and testimonials from patients and friends. It is all very strange.

Check out the brown box on the right side for the links
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

Thank you Cross.
No doubt anything doing with Murray will be watched. The tie in was noticed several months ago and thank you Serenity Dreams for finding the article.
Now if we just can figure out what is true and what is a lie!!
Yikes!
I watched the 30th celebration again tonight and I got to thinking awful thoughts about what happened the next day on 9-11-2001.
What if something like that was threatened for the O2? Many thousands would die. The first concerts were re-scheduled, excuses made, what if they just didn't have a way to trust their sources and what if it is a situation like all the other crap when the bureocrats (sp) get involved
So Everything needs to be watched. There is a very good reason for all this to happen, if we can all stay out of the straight jackets long enough to learn it all.  8-)  8-)  8-)  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions