all4loveandbelieve

Please correct me if I am wrong. If I understood correctly is that someone stole the body of James Brown, and  they are pretending that it is MJbody they are doing autopsy on? Why would they do that? You cannot got and exhume a body without the family's permition, consent.  I guess anything is possible with MJ. love to you all
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Glinda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is also a weird story.
I don't know there is something wrong with it..

And this

And this

:shock:  :shock:
Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 07:20:35 PM by Glinda
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Glinda"

And this

That is so sad. She was young.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Serenitys_Dream

And this
Yes, I have read them and I do believe that Murray was the doctor of Brown and his wife.
Michael, James Brown & wife all mysterious circumstances surrounding these cases.
As Michael is alive, maybe there is an effort to expose Murray's past deeds, a revenge element.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

And this
Yes, I have read them and I do believe that Murray was the doctor of Brown and his wife.
Michael, James Brown & wife all mysterious circumstances surrounding these cases.
As Michael is alive, maybe there is an effort to expose Murray's past deeds, a revenge element.

Well Michael was very close with James Brown, maybe he found out that Murray had something to do with his death, and now  MJ is framing Conrad Murray, by faking his death. Probably the fbi is behind it, protecting Michael. This can be a theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

There is no way that they could have used JB body in place of MJ's for an autopsy.  JB has been gone for a few yrs and he has already been embalmed.  I don't think that there would be any medication left in the body for them to get and analyze.  The only other thing I can think that they could do is have someone on the inside of the coroners office say that they did the autopsy on MJ and then switch the names on the report to reflect MJ's.  They would have to have inside help for this.  But, then again there would be a need for a body, so with the help of the insider they could have used a person that was already there and just used JB's autopsy report.  
The theories are great that were listed, but it just seems far fetched for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

With all due respect to the O.P's initial post, this is another ' I know something you dont know' type of posting ( 2 posts only - take note). Meanwhile it takes someone to come here and say that there are hundreds of young fans out there who are getting more and more upset about the latest revelations and claims  that 'someone knows something we will hear soon'.  Its all good if thats true or turns out to be the case as many things are a mystery, but I have to say that I am very sad about some of the claims of 'knowledge'' regarding Michael or anyone remotely connected to him and the damage it has done to people.  I feel very sorry for fans right now because if there is a garden path certain people can pave, they will and lead people right up it to find nothing at the end.  Please be careful of what you post and be very mindful of the sensitivity of the fans as some things lately have just not been fair to some of them.

Meanwhile, it will be interesting to see if this thread has any creedence. Apologies for not seeming over enthusiastic about the 'James Brown news' right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "chappie"

Do people change clothes at their own funeral?

WOAH - I hadn't noticed that before. Why would the media put a different outfit on him? That's just not right...my first thought was the casket, by the way. This is too disturbing for me. I hope it has a good ending. I don't like "thrillers" like our beloved does. We'll wait and see.

Edit - The person who posted this posted this message (Cross) doesn't think Michael is alive? Ummm...why wait so long to say anything? James Brown's body story was a while ago. I'm confused.

Hello everyone I'm from Georgia. I've followed this hoax ever since last year. I have zero doubt that Michael is alive.
Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 08:25:30 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Listen to me guys what I'm saying is within the next few months information about James Brown will come out that will fit in with the hoax. It wasn't an coincidence that Murray is connected to James Brown and Michael. I promise you that my words will show to be true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
There is no way that they could have used JB body in place of MJ's for an autopsy.  JB has been gone for a few yrs and he has already been embalmed.  I don't think that there would be any medication left in the body for them to get and analyze.  The only other thing I can think that they could do is have someone on the inside of the coroners office say that they did the autopsy on MJ and then switch the names on the report to reflect MJ's.  They would have to have inside help for this.  But, then again there would be a need for a body, so with the help of the insider they could have used a person that was already there and just used JB's autopsy report.  
The theories are great that were listed, but it just seems far fetched for me.

Forensic pathology: principles and practice
By David Dolinak, Evan W. Matshes, Emma O. Lew

[attachment=0:3w4cbbba]toxicology.jpg[/attachment:3w4cbbba]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am going to wait and see what news stories come out in the next few months, as Cross suggested  ;)

It is my belief that this is all tied in with the hoax, as are a number of other unexplained deaths in recent times.  I know the majority of people don't share my views about others having hoaxed their deaths as well as Michael, but that doesn't matter.  One day I hope we'll find out for sure and that will be my "Oh Happy Day"  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Cross"
Listen to me guys what I'm saying is within the next few months information about James Brown will come out that will fit in with the hoax. It wasn't an coincidence that Murray is connected to James Brown and Michael. I promise you that my words will show to be true.

Cross - you've said in your introduction that you don't believe Michael is alive. Can you expound on why you believe that? It's very interesting that this is brought up and I can't say I do or don't believe you because I don't know. But if you could share more information it would be appreciated. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Cross - you've said in your introduction that you don't believe Michael is alive. Can you expound on why you believe that? It's very interesting that this is brought up and I can't say I do or don't believe you because I don't know. But if you could share more information it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Cross said like this: "death" and: the hoax. That is implying that they believe Michael may be alive.

I talking about James Brown's family. One family member should get the most attention. There has been a lack of news about James Brown lately ever since the rumor that his body waa missing. That's going to change the next few months news about James Brown once again will be in the news that will tie in with the hoax. And no I'm not telling you that James Brown is alive. But do you think it was a coincidence that the information about Murray was also James Brown's doctor only came out after Michael's ''death''? Why hasn't anyone from the Brown family addressed those rumors? And do you really believe that James Brown is buried in his daugther's yard? Because he's not. What about the rumors whether or not James Brown was murdered? If you haven't heard those do alittle search. To answer the question how do I know before it is asked. I know because I know the Brown family whether or not I'm a family member or friend isn't important. But what I'm telling you is. I know what you are thinking another person messing with us. Well all I can say to that is wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks Serenitys Dream - I take the comment as meaning just the opposite. I don't know why. But you are probably right so I'll go with it. I like your interpretation much better than mine anyway :)

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Cross said like this: "death" and: the hoax. That is implying that they believe Michael may be alive.

I talking about James Brown's family. One family member should get the most attention. There has been a lack of news about James Brown lately ever since the rumor that his body waa missing. That's going to change the next few months news about James Brown once again will be in the news that will tie in with the hoax. And no I'm not telling you that James Brown is alive. But do you think it was a coincidence that the information about Murray was also James Brown's doctor only came out after Michael's ''death''? Why hasn't anyone from the Brown family addressed those rumors? And do you really believe that James Brown is buried in his daugther's yard? Because he's not. What about the rumors whether or not James Brown was murdered? If you haven't heard those do alittle search. To answer the question how do I know before it is asked. I know because I know the Brown family whether or not I'm a family member or friend isn't important. But what I'm telling you is. I know what you are thinking another person messing with us. Well all I can say to that is wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

WOAH - I hadn't noticed that before. Why would the media put a different outfit on him? That's just not right...my first thought was the casket, by the way. This is too disturbing for me. I hope it has a good ending. I don't like "thrillers" like our beloved does. We'll wait and see.

The media didn't, his family did...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions