Mmm...  check this out.  This is just bizarre:

Last year after Michael Jackson passed away, thousands and thousands of people from around the world came to visit Neverland to pay their final respects to the King of Pop.  I was one of them.  One of the things that a lot of the fans did was to write "good-bye" messages on some of the landscape tiles that surrounded the entrance and gate to Neverland.

When I talked to the security guards that were posted there, they said that those landscape tiles were going to have to be removed and new ones put in, because technically Michael Jackson didn't even own Neverland at the time of his death (it was in foreclosure, pending a possible new deal with some investors).

The security guards ended up giving me 3 of the landscape tiles, and a handful of roses from the beautiful wreath on the gate into Neverland.  Up for auction is one of these tiles.  This one reads "God Bless you, Michael Jackson.  Rest in peace.  Marge and Lydia, Texas, 07/09".

Don't miss out on the once in a lifetime opportunity.  Most people say that Neverland is eventually going to be turned into a winery, and so, there may never be another chance to obtain very unique items like this ever again.

Shipping is $9.95 in the US.  I will ship internationally, but check with me first for rates before bidding.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions