Serenitys_Dream

In the end TMZ Is media. Do you expect them to play their role as Media or should they reveal the hoax by all of a sudden being different than the rest. Would that behaviour not become suspicious? Those who are not aware that Michael is alive, expect media to behave a certain way, TMZ play their role.

It is probably correct that only Harvey or as few as possible know about this anyway.
They are reaching some non-believers because even in my home, where I am the only hoax believer, questions have been raised as to why there are still so many stories a year+ about Michael on TMZ.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
In the end TMZ Is media. Do you expect them to play their role as Media or should they reveal the hoax by all of a sudden being different than the rest. Would that behaviour not become suspicious? Those who are not aware that Michael is alive, expect media to behave a certain way, TMZ play their role.

It is probably correct that only Harvey or as few as possible know about this anyway.
They are reaching some non-believers because even in my home, where I am the only hoax believer, questions have been raised as to why there are still so many stories a year+ about Michael on TMZ.
Yeah, yeah, but there are still other things to say, not (of course) flattering compliments, but also not stupid jokes that twist the way people think of him toward the negative at this crucial time for his image- ah well, done is done, I guess..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

foreye

TMZ pisses me off sometimes, I don't know why what this have to with MJ. Michael is not the one who was posing naked :roll:
Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 10:56:35 PM by foreye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Well at least another question answered... Jon is 5'10"

So I guess Mike's height of 5'11" on the 2003 mugshot is pretty accurate. So who is 5'8" - 5'9"?

I hate to say this...how tall is James Brown?

Around 5'6", too short.
James brown 5' 6" - Michael 5' 10"
 split the difference in a combined autopsy and call the guy 5 '8"? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
I watched TMZ this evening and they were showing the Bon Jovi pic.  They were saying that Bon Jovi was apparently afraid the pics might ruin his reputation.  When the guy in dreads said: I would be more worried about his reputation if he hung out with Michael Jackson back stage.  That's when they showed the pic of Bon Jo and Mike.  
Once again, TMZ is making fun of Mike and being very disrespectful.  
I saw that0 ugh, it was so disgusting and annoying.. I sure hope the @$$holes who put those jokes on that skit together have some guilt right now about yet another unnecessary dent in his name just for a stupid picture of that idiot Jovi..Ugh..

God bless both of you, ladies.  I was very upset at the potshot that TMZ took at MJ.  That hurt me very much. Well Uncle Harvey, I got to see a new piccy of my Daddy MJ on TMZ that I have never seen before.  You may not love MJ, TMZ, but I do with all my heart and my soul.  MJ, I love you, and I thought that you look so gorgeous in the picture.  xxxxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
I actually have no problem with Jon, some of you are judging him on something a TABLOID is reporting. I thought we had learned something the past 13 months, but maybe I am wrong.

I like Bon Jovi, went to see them when they played in The Hague last month, great concert. They have some very good songs, you should listen to the lyrics:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]

That's why it bugged me so much, I know Bon Jovi probably doesn't feel that way about the picture of MJ at all, and yet these goofs have to paint it that way, anyway.. I'm sure there were better ways to get our attention.. Ah well..
I'm a Bon Jovi girl for over 20 years now.. I'm going to see them in December again. First time I saw them was 20 years ago  :lol:

Also, they played the O2 on June 25th this year.. random fact..

And, people need to remember that photo of Jon with the girls... 25 years ago. Things have changed. He has changed. We all do stupid things at some point, and the probability of getting caught doing stupid things increases when you're in the entertainment business.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Quote from: "Glinda"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok how about this vid?

Thanks for the story about Bubbles and Bon Jovi :D
Very funny!
No problems  :D I love it! would've been funny if MJ went down there and took Bubbles back  :P

As far as I remember Jon smoked a little pot way back when... before that ad... btw, wasn't pot found in MJ's room..  8-) And, from what I have heard around the boards is that after the gruelling touring he did have some prescription (?) drug problems.. uppers and downers.. and I'm sure he said he was on steroids in the late 80's (definitely 1989) just to survive the tours. It all sounds so familiar really.  ;)  But he married his sweetheart.. and had cleaned up by the early 1990's... apparently... He definitely looked like he had cleaned up..

Anyway, I'm sure he realised very quickly that photoshoot was a bad idea. Probably by the end of the day. You don't have to be stupid to do stupid things.

And if we wanna talk about nakedness... like y'all haven't seen You Are Not Alone..  :lol: Shamone now!  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

The first thing that stood out to me, was ( All Time). TS marked Time All red.
I can,t help to think there is a hidden message some where.

big L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When I say I love you Michael, you gotta know that it is for ALL TIME  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are
perfect
to me xx

Quote from: "bleu eyes"
The first thing that stood out to me, was ( All Time). TS marked Time All red.
I can,t help to think there is a hidden message some where.

big L.O.V.E
The only hidden message I can get out of that is
Bon Jovi + All Time = Always.

[youtube:22to41g9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFPcMlNml0s[/youtube:22to41g9]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
I watched TMZ this evening and they were showing the Bon Jovi pic.  They were saying that Bon Jovi was apparently afraid the pics might ruin his reputation.  When the guy in dreads said: I would be more worried about his reputation if he hung out with Michael Jackson back stage.  That's when they showed the pic of Bon Jo and Mike.  
Once again, TMZ is making fun of Mike and being very disrespectful.  I don't get it.

Yeah TMZ was being rude today.  Actually I think they're always rude on that show.  It's like every celebrity they discuss they make a joke about them.  The brotha with the dreads he was especially being rude talking about Bon Jovi should be embarrassed about hanging with MJ.  Then they made a remark questioning MJ being African American because of his skin tone.  That dude with the dreads should keep his rude comments to himself because he just a wanna be Harvey Levin on the show.  He was filling in for him today.  TMZ staff just act too ignorant and tacky sometimes.  It's like they have no tact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

All credits to @ME1878 on Twitter who pointed this out to me.

Bon Jovi and Mike both have a song title in common: "Keep the Faith" ;)

[youtube:211s69hg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZQyVUTcpM4&feature=avmsc2[/youtube:211s69hg]

[youtube:211s69hg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUzYa-Wah6U[/youtube:211s69hg]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

These messages are encrypted well 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Keep the faith is a good one..

They also have a song called I beLIEve..
"All I know is what I've been sold
You can read my life like a fortune told
I've seen the dream, there's no land of Oz
But I got my brain and I got a heart
And courage built I won't let go
What we need right now is ....soul..."

and I'll sleep when I'm (really) dead  :lol: propofol?

And, Jon loves James Brown and Elvis Presley. etc etc..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think people should judge Bon Jovi ... he was a young man then and a superstar..well I think it's every man's dream to have more than a women  :lol:  :lol:  don't you think?! And in his case he succeed  :lol: Now he is more mature and maybe he acts different  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions