Well i just read a thread and now im confused ...
someone posted a pict of the MJ and LMP's marriage certificate .. but it's different from what i've seen before ..
my friend said he talk to MJ at simulchat 1995 ... and he got the copy of MJ's marriage certificate .. i said it can't be true, but he's swears in the God name he got it from MJ  ...
now try to compare it .. and decide ..

My Friend's pic

the pic that posted in the thread

im so confused right now ..
i'll try to ask my friend to scan it and i'll post it
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=200]Dun Ber Ber Ber Lee .. Har Har Thin Walla Man[/size]
Billie Jean (Home Demo 1981)

You know what? I am not sure that is so confusing. One may be a copy of the original and one may be a copy of a "Certified Copy". Here on the mainland If you lose your marriage license, you can get a "Certified Copy" which can frequently look a little different.

Chat huh? Wonder how fast Michael was typing?..lol.. Just a funny thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

MissG

Quote from: "DaTrootWillPrevail"
Well i just read a thread and now im confused ...
someone posted a pict of the MJ and LMP's marriage certificate .. but it's different from what i've seen before ..
my friend said he talk to MJ at simulchat 1995 ... and he got the copy of MJ's marriage certificate .. i said it can't be true, but he's swears in the God name he got it from MJ  ...
now try to compare it .. and decide ..

My Friend's pic

the pic that posted in the thread

im so confused right now ..
i'll try to ask my friend to scan it and i'll post it

Sorry, I did not understand. What is your friend showing in the pic? his marriage certificate ot MJ´s marriage cetificate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

we cannot read anything
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Prisila Presley?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I got married in the dominican republic and there are two pages, both of them are correct, the stamps that you see on your friends one are actual stamps that you lick and stick on, and are brightly coloured so he must have a black and white photocopy.  Hope this helps
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

I am sorry but I can't really see michaesending a copy of his adding certificate to anybody apart from legal people it is private I just can't see that he would do that it is not a sensible thing to do sorry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...why would MJ give your friend a copy of his marriage certificate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"
...why would MJ give your friend a copy of his marriage certificate?

YES, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY ALSO :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Hello.

First, DaTrootWillPrevail, your friend is playin' with you. You must be fun to tease! (It is a good thing ;)  ).

Secondly, On Youtube, there is video of Shana Mangatal being interviewed by Entertainment Tonight, where she said that she was “with MJ for seven years”  in the 90s. When reminded that it could not be –the dates are messed up---he was married to two other women then, she smiled and said she hopes he will be able to explain that for everyone someday.  :o  :shock:

YEAH. Something like, that the marriages were all or partly made up, trying to make Michael Jackson  appear like a regular guy, with relationships, OR with CERTAIN women, like the daughter of the old King, for publicity purposes, for just a more romantic fairy tale HOAX story, or to marry a regular fan and friend, and bless her with his children...both sound like some of the way younger MJ's other BIG IDEAS. ;)  :lol:

[Not laughing AT you, MJ---just tickled at the thinker's thoughts. Blame it on your girlfriend for telling, in the first place...one of y'all is fibbing, or there ARE two of you.]

This is a MAJOR piece of information from someone we knew was with him once...did anyone else know it was seven years?! I heard she married someone else, and even has a child.... They were so beautiful together...Can anyone believe THAT, that she willingly let go of Michael Jackson?????

Third, any certificate you are likely to see is bogus. LMP and MJJ could not have done anything but live together---not be legally married, as both the parties must be single legally for 6 months to be married in the D.R., where and when they SAID they were. She was only divorced for a few weeks...unless they MADE it legal six months later...I bet that made him mad, when the officials said, "No way, MJ!" :o (sorry :oops:  :oops:  :roll: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

ho yeah .. that's why i said it's confusing ..
why he want to give it ? i don't know .. but you know Michael right ?
he ask me to see it by my own eyes, but he lives in another city .. and he promised that i can see it when i was there ..
he's playing with me ? maybe .. but swearing in God names ? in my tradition, im not sure ...
but i don't know the truth okay ..
im just sharing ...
please ..  :|  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=200]Dun Ber Ber Ber Lee .. Har Har Thin Walla Man[/size]
Billie Jean (Home Demo 1981)

Its her

Even if someone finds a good authentic copy and we can actually read both of the specimens side by side, there is still NO guarantee of either one being true. SO many mistakes are made on (YES) legal documents, it like -"Why bother??" I find mistakes in legal doc all the time, at work, and in personal life.

My sister's kid's birth certificate has the wrong name on it (THE MOTHER'S middle name for the child's first name! :o ), and they wouldn't correct it wthout court action, because they said my ( :roll:  :roll: sedated :!:  :? ) sister GAVE them the name immediately after the birth!! What kind of idiot fills out a legal form with a sedated subject?

Not only that, but on my dog license, he is listed as something there is NO such thing as--at least not in DOG LAND or at my house :roll:  :roll:  :lol:  :lol: :

a "BULL BLUE HEALER". ( 8-)  :lol: He's not a bull dog and he's not blue or gray and he's no kind of "healer", which I know of, although he's never been sick, himself....)

He actually IS a: Bull Terrier/ RED HEELER. And cuter than a bug's ear! :D

I left it BOGUS like that for two reasons:  1) Government dog control is for slaves (one of the first things to be regulated in Nazi Germany). If they are too stupid to do it correctly, more power to FREEDOM! I am not jumping sides to assist the enemy. :P  :P

2) If the dog catcher has a warrant for the dog on that paper, he can't pick him up at anyone's house, as there is no such animal.  :? Dummies.

All I'm saying is that documentation isn't so reliable anyway, so don't go to too much effort to find these things. It's a dead end. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions