Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: TIAI 7/25
July 26, 2010, 12:09:07 PM
@Every One,

Romans 12 (Amplified Bible)
Romans 12
 1 I APPEAL to you therefore, brethren, and beg of you in view of [all] the mercies of God, to make a decisive dedication of your bodies [presenting all your members and faculties] as a living sacrifice, holy (devoted, consecrated) and well pleasing to God, which is your reasonable (rational, intelligent) service and spiritual worship.

2 Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you].

3 For by the grace (unmerited favor of God) given to me I warn everyone among you not to estimate and think of himself more highly than he ought [not to have an exaggerated opinion of his own importance], but to rate his ability with sober judgment, each according to the degree of faith apportioned by God to him.

4 For as in one physical body we have many parts (organs, members) and all of these parts do not have the same function or use,

5 So we, numerous as we are, are one body in Christ (the Messiah) and individually we are parts one of another [mutually dependent on one another].

6 Having gifts (faculties, talents, qualities) that differ according to the grace given us, let us use them: [He whose gift is] prophecy, [let him prophesy] according to the proportion of his faith;

7 [He whose gift is] practical service, let him give himself to serving; he who teaches, to his teaching;

8 He who exhorts (encourages), to his exhortation; he who contributes, let him do it in simplicity and liberality; he who gives aid and superintends, with zeal and singleness of mind; he who does acts of mercy, with genuine cheerfulness and joyful eagerness.

9 [Let your] love be sincere (a real thing); hate what is evil [loathe all ungodliness, turn in horror from wickedness], but hold fast to that which is good.

10 Love one another with brotherly affection [as members of one family], giving precedence and showing honor to one another.

11 Never lag in zeal and in earnest endeavor; be aglow and burning with the Spirit, serving the Lord.

12 Rejoice and exult in hope; be steadfast and patient in suffering and tribulation; be constant in prayer.

13 Contribute to the needs of God's people [sharing in the necessities of the saints]; pursue the practice of hospitality.

14 Bless those who persecute you [who are cruel in their attitude toward you]; bless and do not curse them.

15 Rejoice with those who rejoice [sharing others' joy], and weep with those who weep [sharing others' grief].

16 Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty (snobbish, high-minded, exclusive), but readily adjust yourself to [people, things] and give yourselves to humble tasks. Never overestimate yourself or be wise in your own conceits.

17 Repay no one evil for evil, but take thought for what is honest and proper and noble [aiming to be above reproach] in the sight of everyone.

18 If possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave the way open for [God's] wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is Mine, I will repay (requite), says the Lord.

20 But if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head.

21 Do not let yourself be overcome by evil, but overcome (master) evil with good.

:ugeek:
Peace
BTW Michael owns Elvis' music... Maybe he wants to give (The publishing rights) back to Elvis/Jesse?  :? Something to Think about.

Major Connection between Michael and Elvis... ;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

July 26, 2010, 03:56:06 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
I'm here for Michael not to fight with anyone..I just voiced my opinion and you jumped at me.
Time will say it all I guess

I think it maybe "Time all"  was calling time before there was an arguement, about the statement.

JMT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2010, 05:22:39 PM
Ever notice everything Mo and Souza are associated with ends up in infighting?  At original Michael Jackson Death Hoax website  they were banned repeatedly for causing chaos. This is their forum and they can do as they like I am just saying there is a history here. They have already gone down that road of talking to Tabloids and it was disasterous. 15 minutes of fame is not worth betraying MJ.

Its MJ'S hoax. He did not need our help to start it and surely does not need our help to end it. I am baffled why some do not listen and place more faith in MJ's own  words and not go running off  on some wild goose chase on obscure "clues" and shadowy organizations. MJ made it very easy to see he had faked all this early on. That is all he owed us.  He clearly says in TII " it will take 4 years to get it right". We may assume he is talking about the environment ...but that is not what he said.

I think he is asking each of us to look at his life as a whole and learn from the wrongs committed against him and the error he made in believing ALL PEOPLE have good intentions. Even some beLIEvers may have latharious motives. He is a great teacher if you listen to HIS words........not the words of others. To pull off a hoax of this size with this particular person you cannot have everyone and their brother involved. There are no people in the "know" , no "insiders". He and a handful of highly trusted folks are on this. A traitor to him could make a fortune and MJ understands traitors. Be patient. Stop looking for things that are not there. Read his life. Listen to his speeches. He will show you he is correct to have done this for himself and his family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

July 26, 2010, 05:50:53 PM
Ok enough is enough! I'm sick and tired of those comments about Mo and Souza, it's time to stop! Feel free to believe whatever you want but they don't gain a fucking dollar with this website. They don't force you to believe TS or any other. They (we) advice you to think outisde the box and connect the dots. We are not here to bash each other, do you know how hard work they do behind the curtain? Do you know how many time they are spending on this website to let us have THIS board?
Remember: Don't judge a man until you've walked two miles in his shoes.
And about the media stuff... Do you really think that any journalist hasn't read our forum or hasn't thought about the possiblity that MJ hoaxed his death?
Com'on guys this hoax wasn't private since the begining!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2010, 05:57:04 PM
Quote from: "Puff"
Ok enough is enough! I'm sick and tired of those comments about Mo and Souza, it's time to stop! Feel free to believe whatever you want but they don't gain a fucking dollar with this website. They don't force you to believe TS or any other. They (we) advice you to think outisde the box and connect the dots. We are not here to bash each other, do you know how hard work they do behind the curtain? Do you know how many time they are spending on this website to let us have THIS board?
And about the media stuff... Do you really think that any journalist hasn't read our forum or hasn't thought about the possiblity that MJ hoaxed his death?

Halleluia puff!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 26, 2010, 09:39:11 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
@Every One,

Romans 12 (Amplified Bible)
Romans 12
 1 I APPEAL to you therefore, brethren, and beg of you in view of [all] the mercies of God, to make a decisive dedication of your bodies [presenting all your members and faculties] as a living sacrifice, holy (devoted, consecrated) and well pleasing to God, which is your reasonable (rational, intelligent) service and spiritual worship.

2 Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you].

3 For by the grace (unmerited favor of God) given to me I warn everyone among you not to estimate and think of himself more highly than he ought [not to have an exaggerated opinion of his own importance], but to rate his ability with sober judgment, each according to the degree of faith apportioned by God to him.

4 For as in one physical body we have many parts (organs, members) and all of these parts do not have the same function or use,

5 So we, numerous as we are, are one body in Christ (the Messiah) and individually we are parts one of another [mutually dependent on one another].

6 Having gifts (faculties, talents, qualities) that differ according to the grace given us, let us use them: [He whose gift is] prophecy, [let him prophesy] according to the proportion of his faith;

7 [He whose gift is] practical service, let him give himself to serving; he who teaches, to his teaching;

8 He who exhorts (encourages), to his exhortation; he who contributes, let him do it in simplicity and liberality; he who gives aid and superintends, with zeal and singleness of mind; he who does acts of mercy, with genuine cheerfulness and joyful eagerness.

9 [Let your] love be sincere (a real thing); hate what is evil [loathe all ungodliness, turn in horror from wickedness], but hold fast to that which is good.

10 Love one another with brotherly affection [as members of one family], giving precedence and showing honor to one another.

11 Never lag in zeal and in earnest endeavor; be aglow and burning with the Spirit, serving the Lord.

12 Rejoice and exult in hope; be steadfast and patient in suffering and tribulation; be constant in prayer.

13 Contribute to the needs of God's people [sharing in the necessities of the saints]; pursue the practice of hospitality.

14 Bless those who persecute you [who are cruel in their attitude toward you]; bless and do not curse them.

15 Rejoice with those who rejoice [sharing others' joy], and weep with those who weep [sharing others' grief].

16 Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty (snobbish, high-minded, exclusive), but readily adjust yourself to [people, things] and give yourselves to humble tasks. Never overestimate yourself or be wise in your own conceits.

17 Repay no one evil for evil, but take thought for what is honest and proper and noble [aiming to be above reproach] in the sight of everyone.

18 If possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave the way open for [God's] wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is Mine, I will repay (requite), says the Lord.

20 But if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head.

21 Do not let yourself be overcome by evil, but overcome (master) evil with good.

Peace
BTW Michael owns Elvis' music... Maybe he wants to give (The publishing rights) back to Elvis/Jesse?  :? Something to Think about.

Major Connection between Michael and Elvis... ;)

God Bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 26, 2010, 11:05:27 PM
Quote from: "still looking"
Ever notice everything Mo and Souza are associated with ends up in infighting?  At original Michael Jackson Death Hoax website  they were banned repeatedly for causing chaos. This is their forum and they can do as they like I am just saying there is a history here. They have already gone down that road of talking to Tabloids and it was disasterous. 15 minutes of fame is not worth betraying MJ.

Its MJ'S hoax. He did not need our help to start it and surely does not need our help to end it. I am baffled why some do not listen and place more faith in MJ's own  words and not go running off  on some wild goose chase on obscure "clues" and shadowy organizations. MJ made it very easy to see he had faked all this early on. That is all he owed us.  He clearly says in TII " it will take 4 years to get it right". We may assume he is talking about the environment ...but that is not what he said.

I think he is asking each of us to look at his life as a whole and learn from the wrongs committed against him and the error he made in believing ALL PEOPLE have good intentions. Even some beLIEvers may have latharious motives. He is a great teacher if you listen to HIS words........not the words of others. To pull off a hoax of this size with this particular person you cannot have everyone and their brother involved. There are no people in the "know" , no "insiders". He and a handful of highly trusted folks are on this. A traitor to him could make a fortune and MJ understands traitors. Be patient. Stop looking for things that are not there. Read his life. Listen to his speeches. He will show you he is correct to have done this for himself and his family.

I have to agree with you on this one. We have to stop the HATE, Im sure all of  in this forum know that MJ has been innocent from all the nasty accusations and the way that the Media always lied about him. We know he suffered a lot and always said he LOVES us more. Then please, just stop fighting, I believe MJ is alive and he will come back in his own time, but all this fights just make me loose my hope sometimes.Now, if we divide and some accuse MO, Souza, TS, for being impostors, then, what else do we have? Im not saying that Im against or in favor of anybody, but If we do not trust in each other, then how are we going to convince other people that MJ is alive and spread his message?? remember guys, we have to be united, thats how we can help MJ, but like you said, HE also knows that He Pulled the Hoax for specific reasons, and his family is very important to him. Let us give Mike support from our Troops.

It was with L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2010, 11:08:27 PM
Quote from: "Puff"

Yes PUFF, That's what I'm talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 27, 2010, 12:53:53 AM
Just wondering who highlights the words, "time" and "all", throughout this whole thread, TS or Mo/Souza? Reminds me of MJ's song, For All Time.  ALL I know is I love MJ, totally respect TS and so appreciate Mo and Souza for their TIME and faithfullness in maintaining this site. I haven't jumped on board with TS's assignment because I'm not skilled in that area, and I have my doubts as to what it will accomplish. But I do await what the work of the few who did do all the tweeting and emailing will result in. I firmly believe that MJ and his trusted people have this all in a firm hand, and have everything planned out. Someone was saying how even when MJ's "dead" that media and most of the world are still bashing him, and that even with association with Elvis, if MJ was to BAM, the media would somehow manage to twist things to negative. At the 2005 trial when there were 15 or so counts of "not guilty" then the media simply questioned the sanity of the jurors and gave NOTHING positive to say for MJ's decisive victory. I feel there still has to be a lot of surprise events to take place before the BAM will come. MJ is a genius and his BAM is being built brick by brick. This is the best "movie" ever, NO ONE can predict the events, the true villians, the twists and turns, and the outcome, and mostly the scope or scale or immensity (planetary?) of this hoax/project. Who can put a good book down, that's why we're all here!!

Songwriters: Paich, David; Porcaro, Steve; Sherwood, Michael;
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if these words could keep you happy
I'd do anything

And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Maybe the walls will tumble
And sun may refuse to shine
And when I say, I love you
Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time)
Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time)

Moon shines down on this good evening
One warm kiss in this cold night air
For this good love undeceiving
I'll go anywhere, just as long as you are there

And maybe the walls will tumble
And sun refuse to shine
When I say, I love you
Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time)
Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time)

The sun in me
All these words that young lovers say

And maybe the walls will crumble
And sun refuse to shine
And when I say, I need you
Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time)
Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time)

Baby, you never know
(That's for all time)
Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time)

Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time)
Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time, that's for all time, that's for all time)

See that you'll never go
(That's for all time)
Baby, you never know
(That's for all time)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 03:40:32 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Just wondering who highlights the words, "time" and "all", throughout this whole thread, TS or Mo/Souza? Reminds me of MJ's song, For All Time.  ALL I know is I love MJ, totally respect TS and so appreciate Mo and Souza for their TIME and faithfullness in maintaining this site. I haven't jumped on board with TS's assignment because I'm not skilled in that area, and I have my doubts as to what it will accomplish. But I do await what the work of the few who did do all the tweeting and emailing will result in. I firmly believe that MJ and his trusted people have this all in a firm hand, and have everything planned out. Someone was saying how even when MJ's "dead" that media and most of the world are still bashing him, and that even with association with Elvis, if MJ was to BAM, the media would somehow manage to twist things to negative. At the 2005 trial when there were 15 or so counts of "not guilty" then the media simply questioned the sanity of the jurors and gave NOTHING positive to say for MJ's decisive victory. I feel there still has to be a lot of surprise events to take place before the BAM will come. MJ is a genius and his BAM is being built brick by brick. This is the best "movie" ever, NO ONE can predict the events, the true villians, the twists and turns, and the outcome, and mostly the scope or scale or immensity (planetary?) of this hoax/project. Who can put a good book down, that's why we're all here!!

Songwriters: Paich, David; Porcaro, Steve; Sherwood, Michael;
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if these words could keep you happy
I'd do anything

And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Maybe the walls will tumble
And sun may refuse to shine
And when I say, I love you
Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time)
Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time)

Moon shines down on this good evening
One warm kiss in this cold night air
For this good love undeceiving
I'll go anywhere, just as long as you are there

And maybe the walls will tumble
And sun refuse to shine
When I say, I love you
Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time)
Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time)

The sun in me
All these words that young lovers say

And maybe the walls will crumble
And sun refuse to shine
And when I say, I need you
Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time)
Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time)

Baby, you never know
(That's for all time)
Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time)

Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time)
Baby, you gotta know
(That's for all time, that's for all time, that's for all time)

See that you'll never go
(That's for all time)
Baby, you never know
(That's for all time)

i've searched "time all" on google and the first result is this song ...
but now we know that it means "time will tell all" so...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E. you all[/size]

curls

July 27, 2010, 03:47:32 AM
Just wondering who highlights the words, "time" and "all", throughout this whole thread, TS or Mo/Souza?

I asked about redirects a couple of weeks back and was told Mo and Souza have nothing to do with putting them together. It's all down to TS on TIAI.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 04:41:12 AM
Quote from: "curls"
Just wondering who highlights the words, "time" and "all", throughout this whole thread, TS or Mo/Souza?

I asked about redirects a couple of weeks back and was told Mo and Souza have nothing to do with putting them together. It's all down to TS on TIAI.

I was just about to say he copies and pastes an extract from a thread, highlights the words and then re-posts the extract on his website. But I see what you mean!!! He doesn't do that as his re-direct is directly into the live MJDHI website.  :?

SOUZA...... :?:  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 05:55:57 AM

It's TS. You can also highlight words, go to the search box at the top, type in whatever words you want, and then every post that those words appear in will highlight the words. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

July 27, 2010, 06:16:00 AM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

It's TS. You can also highlight words, go to the search box at the top, type in whatever words you want, and then every post that those words appear in will highlight the words. ;)

I just tried to do that in this thread but I got this response:

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: time. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 04:54:12 PM
Quote from: "newoldfan"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

I just tried to do that in this thread but I got this response:

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: time. :?

Interesting question indeed! Hopefully Mo or Souza will give us the answer.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions