Re: TIAI 7/25
July 25, 2010, 04:24:30 PM
Quote from: Sarahli
I don't know what you guys think about what would happened if Michael was to return tomorrow in public view ? Just imagine it for one second. Do you think that the medias will be nice with him coming from nowhere ? Don't you think it makes more sense to pave the way before he comes to make his return safer ? I don't know but in my head it's just too obvious and logical. I really believe this is the right thing to do and that Michael wants us to do it.

I understand that those who keep on critizing TS continuously will not change their minds now. There are enough evidences showing that he is legit, that he has inside information, maybe you should re-read his posts. I really don't know what could convince you at this point. If you believe in the return then you should understand that the medias will be part of the game sooner or later and better sooner with us leading the way.

God bless you all.[/quo

MJ does not need anyone to lead the way. If he feels he does, I am sure he has already taken care of it and no ones needs to assume the responsibility. And btw, tell me who made those who want to take this to the media his "John The Baptist".
Peace and Love as always.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

July 25, 2010, 05:03:28 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I don't know what you guys think about what would happened if Michael was to return tomorrow in public view ? Just imagine it for one second. Do you think that the medias will be nice with him coming from nowhere ? Don't you think it makes more sense to pave the way before he comes to make his return safer ? I don't know but in my head it's just too obvious and logical. I really believe this is the right thing to do and that Michael wants us to do it.

I understand that those who keep on critizing TS continuously will not change their minds now. There are enough evidences showing that he is legit, that he has inside information, maybe you should re-read his posts. I really don't know what could convince you at this point. If you believe in the return then you should understand that the medias will be part of the game sooner or later and better sooner with us leading the way.

God bless you all.

I share your well said words here sarahli  :)

I think it is vital that the world is made aware of the hoax before he is safe to return. His message is the most important part of this and if he returned before everyone had had their eyes opened, it would completely defeat the object of this whole project. Everyones focus would be on Michael before his message and I think he would have to face a lot of aggression and worse. We started this journey with an investigation into Michaels death primarily and if my memory serves me correctly,in the original MJHD we were not even allowed to discuss NWO or anything of that nature, so the full extent of his message was prevented until this forum opened. This feels very deliberate. It seems to go in this order, we have discovered the evidence that he did fake his death, then we discovered the many reasons why, at this point we are all pretty well informed and feel ready for the Bam. I feel it is the same for the world, first they see the hoax (the lie), then they see the reasons (the truth behind a multitude of lies), at this point the world is not only ready for the Bam, but all wanting it and needing it. I know that there would still be those who cannot believe, but I believe that if enough do see it, then the rest will follow the growing herd. This is about waking up the world first and Michaels Bam will be the icing on the cake  :D
This is just my personal opinion and I respect all others, but this way Michael will be welcomed back with love, joy, unity and major respect. He has always loved us more because he has always known the truth, which is one that the world is on the verge of seeing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

July 25, 2010, 05:48:29 PM

God bless you all.

Sarahli,
I'm in your corner with this thinking.  I always thought that if I were Michael I would be more comfortable returning to an informed public.  Maybe the surprise element he is aiming for is more for the "when", not the actual fact that there will be a BAM.  He may want the world to experience that anticipation of knowing he will return but at a totally unexpected time.
Another thing to keep in mind is, if this is supposed to be an ARG, it seems to be running true to form.  TMZ could be one of the designers, scattering pieces of the story across the media, and we players influence it by our actions and reactions.
I haven't forgotten your post about Michael readjusting things when necessary and getting the temperature of hoax believers' work.  IMO we do have a role to play and I think some of us will get the golden ticket and some of us won't.  I just don't want anyone to miss the boat.  L.O.V.E. to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

July 25, 2010, 06:11:22 PM

God bless you all.

The way I see it, the media isn't going to be nice to him coming from nowhere OR if "the way is paved."  The media is self-serving, not altruistic.  The media has always bashed MJ.  I do not honestly, for one second, believe that any trending tweets or possible rulings regarding Elvis are going to make one bit of difference in that.  To most of the world, the man is dead and they're STILL bashing and writing lies about him.  So here's a sincere question:  To those who feel "we have to pave the way," why do you believe the media will have a change of heart now?

Honestly, I think it would take something monumental and undeniable to shake the media up - and only Michael himself is capable of doing that.  And I'll bet you anything that even when it's shoved in their face, they'll still bash him and twist things because of their embarrassment (How dare he!).  More people will open their eyes and see the truth, but plenty will feel as duped and bitter as the media - and continue to bash MJ.  More power to those who feel differently - I hope you're right; I really do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 25, 2010, 08:15:51 PM
Quote from: "1VLOVE"
Hazzely,
I think you would be amazed just how many support your thoughts but are keeping quiet. I for one came here as well because of Michael and never expected it to turn into an elvis/mike forum.

People are grasping here and seem to be listening to ones that we as a whole have absolutly no idea who they are. As far as Im concerned it could be the very ones that are in charge of this forum. And I say "could be" not that they are. However, why go to the media? Is it for money, just as everyone else is gaining from this Mike hoax or is it out of a genuine love for Mike? Honestly, by going to the media it is merely "smoking" him out. I believe he is alive and I also believe Mike will return when he's damn go and ready.

As far as Elvis, it's not my concern that he is alive and if this Eliza wants to prove that, so be it, thats her fight. Suppose Elvis doesnt want to come out just as Mike doesnt? I say let them be and lets keep our noses out of others business.

I also find that when things around here get seemingly quite, things like this rediculous BS arise. Look at badly to take tPearl Jr's latest video. You can not tell me that she is doing that for Mike. Its very obvious that she wants us to see the video and in return she is advertising that ebook shes got. NO thanks, not for me anyway.

I think we all have gotten off the track of Mikes messages all together. We most focus on the message rather than looking at everything and turning it into a conspiracy. Sit back and come to OUR OWN THOUGHTS and OUR  OWN CONCLUSIONS without arguments.

After saying all this, I hope people on this forum re-think things and WHY Mo and Souza want so his to the media.

I am also prepared to get my ass banned but consider it my token of respect to Mike. In the beginning this forum captured my attention but has become a complete waste of time.

Peace and Love always!!

sitting here by myself reading this post as soon as i read  it the words flew out of my mouth oh god somebody finally said it !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

angel

July 26, 2010, 12:57:22 AM
TS, I forgot to say thanks for the redirect.  We may have hit a bump in the road, but I'm not bailing.  If there are only a few standing in the end, I  will be one of them.  Positive thoughts and much respect I send to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

July 26, 2010, 01:27:14 AM
Thanks TS. Where would we be without you. You're much appreciated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

July 26, 2010, 06:19:59 AM
Actually I don't know what to say anymore!! I really don't know weather this is really Micheal's wish or not. Why Elvis !!!! Again, I don't think this was MJ's wish. He always fought solo. He never had so many friends. This is Mike's fight, not Elvise's.
And by the way, does MJ really want the media to know about Elvis and MJ.com?
Have you all forgotten that MJ is the King of pop?? He has connection to the media. He is a partner of Prince Alwaleed who ownes so many companies including the media. If he wants he can just pick up the phone and call him. And the next day everything will be on Times newspaper. He doesn't need us to do that at all. What he really wants is to let the people know the truth and why he faked his death. And Elvis?????
Let him rest in peace. I don't know who exactly will profit by bringing his name to the hoax. Things are getting very suspicious now. I wish Jermaine could say his opinion about all that!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Sarahli

July 26, 2010, 06:42:51 AM
Quote from: "diggyon"
Actually I don't know what to say anymore!! I really don't know weather this is really Micheal's wish or not. Why Elvis !!!! Again, I don't think this was MJ's wish. He always fought solo. He never had so many friends. This is Mike's fight, not Elvise's.
And by the way, does MJ really want the media to know about Elvis and MJ.com?
Have you all forgotten that MJ is the King of pop?? He has connection to the media. He is a partner of Prince Alwaleed who ownes so many companies including the media. If he wants he can just pick up the phone and call him. And the next day everything will be on Times newspaper. He doesn't need us to do that at all. What he really wants is to let the people know the truth and why he faked his death. And Elvis?????
Let him rest in peace. I don't know who exactly will profit by bringing his name to the hoax. Things are getting very suspicious now. I wish Jermaine could say his opinion about all that!!!

But what do you make about all the similarities between Elvis and Michael's death ? Doesn't it looks like Michael inspired himself from what Elvis has done ?
We really are not here to say who is the best and I'm not a fan of Elvis. So I have no particular "gain" in this. Michael can do it yes of course he just has to pick up the phone but it wouldn't make any sense if he does it himself. We have to do it. The medias must know that we exist and that we are on Michael's side. Michael must know that we are here for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

July 26, 2010, 07:51:27 AM
Hazzely,
I think you would be amazed just how many support your thoughts but are keeping quiet. I for one came here as well because of Michael and never expected it to turn into an elvis/mike forum.

People are grasping here and seem to be listening to ones that we as a whole have absolutly no idea who they are. As far as Im concerned it could be the very ones that are in charge of this forum. And I say "could be" not that they are. However, why go to the media? Is it for money, just as everyone else is gaining from this Mike hoax or is it out of a genuine love for Mike? Honestly, by going to the media it is merely "smoking" him out. I believe he is alive and I also believe Mike will return when he's damn go and ready.

As far as Elvis, it's not my concern that he is alive and if this Eliza wants to prove that, so be it, thats her fight. Suppose Elvis doesnt want to come out just as Mike doesnt? I say let them be and lets keep our noses out of others business.

I also find that when things around here get seemingly quite, things like this rediculous BS arise. Look at Pearl Jr's latest video. You can not tell me that she is doing that for Mike. Its very obvious that she wants us to see the video and in return she is advertising that ebook shes got. NO thanks, not for me anyway.

I think we all have gotten off the track of Mikes messages all together. We most focus on the message rather than looking at everything and turning it into a conspiracy. Sit back and come to OUR OWN THOUGHTS and OUR  OWN CONCLUSIONS without arguments.

After saying all this, I hope people on this forum re-think things and WHY Mo and Souza want so badly to take this to the media.

I am also prepared to get my ass banned but consider it my token of respect to Mike. In the beginning this forum captured my attention but has become a complete waste of time.

Peace and Love always!!

I'm really tired of innuendos, if you have any proof of what you are saying just share it with us, if you don't, please show some respect not only for the admins but also for the members on this forum, we are not sheeps, we are not brainwashed and we are not stupid.
Unfortunatly criticise and invent ridiculous stories about secret agendas is free, now you may think i'm fooled if so i will be pleased if you show me the evidences, but probably you have none. :roll:
They have already explained what are their reasons to do this and you may be agree or not but they are free to do what they want, and i say "they" because i'm not joining this project but I respect people's freedom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

suspicious mind

July 26, 2010, 07:56:59 AM
Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"
Hazzely,

I also find that when things around here get seemingly quite, things like this rediculous BS arise. Look at Pearl Jr's latest video. You can not tell me that she is doing that for Mike. Its very obvious that she wants us to see the video and in return she is advertising that ebook shes got. NO thanks, not for me anyway.

After saying all this, I hope people on this forum re-think things and WHY Mo and Souza want so badly to take this to the media.

Peace and Love always!!

I'm really tired of innuendos, if you have any proof of what you are saying just share it with us, if you don't, please show some respect not only for the admins but also for the members on this forum, we are not sheeps, we are not brainwashed and we are not stupid.
Unfortunatly criticise and invent ridiculous stories about secret agendas is free, now you may think i'm fooled if so i will be pleased if you show me the evidences, but probably you have none. :roll:
They have already explained what are their reasons to do this and you may be agree or not but they are free to do what they want, and i say "they" because i'm not joining this project but I respect people's freedom.

God bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 26, 2010, 08:19:06 AM
Guys, can we please get back to support Michael???   :cry:  Arguing like this will not solve anything and if he is reading our posts he will realize that we are divided with different opinions. I understand that this all may seem confused, we are finding it hard to follow. I believe that Mo, Souza, Ts... they are all helping us and helping Michael, not because there is money involved at all, but because they beLIEve. Just as most of us for one reason or another beLIEve as well. It is easier to despair and doubt than it is to have faith and wait patiently and keep fighting.

Remember, that Michael's purpose is to send us a message and making all of us aware of the matters of the world right now. ANd the devil knows it and that is why we doubt and walk away from the truth when it gets confusing. I think these are all battles that we have to fight. My SOldiers of L.O.V.E, please rejoin and let us be guided by Michael. If he is to come back, he will, but we have to beLIEve in Him, we all have to unite.

James 3:16-18 - "For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 26, 2010, 08:32:15 AM
Quote from: "Cory Loves MJ"
Guys, can we please get back to support Michael???   :cry:  Arguing like this will not solve anything and if he is reading our posts he will realize that we are divided with different opinions. I understand that this all may seem confused, we are finding it hard to follow. I believe that Mo, Souza, Ts... they are all helping us and helping Michael, not because there is money involved at all, but because they beLIEve. Just as most of us for one reason or another beLIEve as well. It is easier to despair and doubt than it is to have faith and wait patiently and keep fighting.

Remember, that Michael's purpose is to send us a message and making all of us aware of the matters of the world right now. ANd the devil knows it and that is why we doubt and walk away from the truth when it gets confusing. I think these are all battles that we have to fight. My SOldiers of L.O.V.E, please rejoin and let us be guided by Michael. If he is to come back, he will, but we have to beLIEve in Him, we all have to unite.

James 3:16-18 - "For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work."

God bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

July 26, 2010, 09:23:26 AM
"This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it."

Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803 - 1882)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2010, 11:57:30 AM
Hazzely,
     I hear ya.
     I came close to getting kicked-of here myself for speaking my mind.
     One of my topics got locked.
     I came here because so much info was in one place and even though I do not agree with 2 theories here, I continued to share what I have thought to be valuable info..
     I just wish some"hoaxers" would see the value of respecting Michael's pleas for privacy & would re-direct their energies to something purposeful like helping to clear his name.

I've actually seen TMZ as a sort of experiment.
     They have been so inconsistent; sometimes just state facts (as news should be), sometimes really gossipy & other times trashy. Seems at times to have been set-up just to arouse reaction(s). You could be right though; just feeding into the "hoax". I see this much more than a hoax & haven't ever liked that word in ref. to Michael.
      I love your sign-off butterfly wish...

1rst song in TII; "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'"
       "Yes, I Believe In Me
       So You Believe In You"
 :idea:    always love....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal