Serenitys_Dream

Re: TIAI 07/26
July 26, 2010, 11:45:06 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Hey wait a minute....

We didn't have any MJ news on TMZ today, but we had this post where Mike was mentioned as well, while the pics with Mike are not new or secret at all, so that didn't make sense. But 'all' and 'time' are both mentioned in the title of the post:

Bon Jovi -- Most Boobiful Photoshoot of All Time
7/26/2010 12:50 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Jon Bon Jovi never wanted the world to see these incredibly awesome photos of him and half-naked women from the '80s -- but they're coming out now ... and TMZ has this peek inside the vault.

According to a new book -- "Sex, Drugs and Bon Jovi" -- the bodacious pics of the band cavorting with topless women on a bed are from a 1985 photoshoot that was deemed way too risqué for the public. So, the sexy snapshots never saw the light of day ... until now.

The guy who wrote the book -- Bon Jovi's tour manager at the time -- claims Jon went ballistic trying to keep the photos under wraps ... because he was afraid they'd ruin his reputation. It's unclear if he was more worried about the bedroom shots or the pose with Michael Jackson.

No need to fear, Jon. The pics just prove what everyone already assumed -- being a rock star is AWESOME.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maybe TS's way to try and show once again he does have a connection to the hoax and TMZ.

I don't have doubts TS, but since some still think TMZ is the devil, I'm not sure this will have the desired effect ;)

Excellent Souza. So TS redirected with "All Time" before this story was posted on TMZ?

Ah TS is no Devil...
I prefer to think of TS as more of an Angel considering that means "messenger".
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 01:10:21 AM
I agree with you guys saying that "time will tell all" and also that the fact that time and all were mentioned and now this post has it in the title is key.

Here is the full post of my thoughts: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Excerpts:

How do we know what is really true?

Well that’s a question that often comes up with regards to the Bible and God.

How do we know that the Bible is truth?

Well I know the Bible is truth because of the things written in the Bible that have come true… beyond mere chance.

Well here it seems TS wants us to know we can believe him because he highlighted time and all in the redirect (which I agree, time will tell all) but also was done before the article came out on Jon Bon Jovi with the same words and with a pic of MJ. Now statistically, could this have happened by chance or is this a case of being beyond mere chance?

So similarily, people doubt the Bible, they doubt end times, they doubt that this world will end, they doubt a second coming… they doubt a lot.

Well guess what… time will tell all in this case as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 01:11:20 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Hey wait a minute....

We didn't have any MJ news on TMZ today, but we had this post where Mike was mentioned as well, while the pics with Mike are not new or secret at all, so that didn't make sense. But 'all' and 'time' are both mentioned in the title of the post:

Jon Bon Jovi never wanted the world to see these incredibly awesome photos of him and half-naked women from the '80s -- but they're coming out now ... and TMZ has this peek inside the vault.

According to a new book -- "Sex, Drugs and Bon Jovi" -- the bodacious pics of the band cavorting with topless women on a bed are from a 1985 photoshoot that was deemed way too risqué for the public. So, the sexy snapshots never saw the light of day ... until now.

The guy who wrote the book -- Bon Jovi's tour manager at the time -- claims Jon went ballistic trying to keep the photos under wraps ... because he was afraid they'd ruin his reputation. It's unclear if he was more worried about the bedroom shots or the pose with Michael Jackson.

No need to fear, Jon. The pics just prove what everyone already assumed -- being a rock star is AWESOME.

Maybe TS's way to try and show once again he does have a connection to the hoax and TMZ.

I don't have doubts TS, but since some still think TMZ is the devil, I'm not sure this will have the desired effect ;)

Excellent Souza. So TS redirected with "All Time" before this story was posted on TMZ?

Ah TS is no Devil...
I prefer to think of TS as more of an Angel considering that means "messenger".

Perfect! I am wondering whether this post will be today's TS redirect then;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 02:24:08 AM

Hey wait a minute....

Souza you have a brilliant mind, especially at 2am  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I looked at that article several times yesterday and just didn't see it!!
I agree. This proves to me (beyond reasonable doubt) that TS has inside info, but like you say, there will always be those who
will say this is just a coincidence (another :roll: ). Other than coming right out and revealing himself I don't see how else he can
convince those who doubt him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 02:27:42 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
I agree with you guys saying that "time will tell all" and also that the fact that time and all were mentioned and now this post has it in the title is key.

Here is the full post of my thoughts: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Excerpts:

How do we know what is really true?

Well that’s a question that often comes up with regards to the Bible and God.

How do we know that the Bible is truth?

Well I know the Bible is truth because of the things written in the Bible that have come true… beyond mere chance.

Well here it seems TS wants us to know we can believe him because he highlighted time and all in the redirect (which I agree, time will tell all) but also was done before the article came out on Jon Bon Jovi with the same words and with a pic of MJ. Now statistically, could this have happened by chance or is this a case of being beyond mere chance?

So similarily, people doubt the Bible, they doubt end times, they doubt that this world will end, they doubt a second coming… they doubt a lot.

Well guess what… time will tell all in this case as well.

I agree, It's all about having FAITH.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 08:15:05 AM
SEE!!!   Finally, again!! We are coming back together, at least for the most part!!  Souza, thanks again, for helping us out. TS, I dont know how you do it, but , if this is not a clue, thenI dont what it is. MJ makes the NEWS even on other people's articles! But he is "Dead" supposedly. I have not heard a single story about Brittany Murphy, or Farrah Fawcett, or any late celebrity that has Past away within the last year, and still making news and Headlines Like Mike. SO, why? Maybe as a way of telling us that is in fact alive!! Again, this is not just a coincidence. It can't be!! We"ll see when all this is clear. And also, sometimes people expect for things to always be easy, people are used to be handled everything in their hands, people do not bother to search anymore, to study things, to CONNECT THE DOTS. People are used to being fed and whenever they find it hard or confusing, they stop looking, searching, and that way they save themselves the troubles and headaches of thinking!! Come on guys!!! Think for Yourselves, it is all in there, just like the Bible, the True is all in there , but people still doubt it because it speaks in Paraboles, and not staright forward. But it really does, just that we do not like to think.

Once again this was with L.O.V.E ( SOuza, Mo, TS, THANKS)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 12:52:14 PM
I was reading this forum from time to time, and I must admit some of you have indeed a very prolific imagination.
Searching for the truth is one thing, but creating an imaginary world that has lost all touch with reality is as dangerous as believing everything you hear on TV & Co. The Elvis episode has already reached the boundaries of ridiculous - and as you see, there was no "BAM" (leave alone a "double" one) in July. I don't know about Michael, I'd like to know the truth as well, but Elvis is long time gone, you know.
Sorry, but I really had to let that out ...
And I guess you all know by now, that thisisalsoit and this forum go hand in hand ... (they are no separate entities, U know what I mean).

And please don't jump and attack me now for having have said that, as already mentioned, searching for the truth is one thing, but losing touch with reality can be very, very dangerous ...

By looking for strange clues in any drop of rain, you are distancing yourselves more and more from the truth. Truth is always made out of simple things, not out of an allegory of clues.

Just give it a though ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 27, 2010, 01:44:12 PM
Quote from: "long_name_4_forum"
And I guess you all know by now, that thisisalsoit and this forum go hand in hand ... (they are no separate entities, U know what I mean).

You are right about this forum and TS going hand in hand, yes. But we are not TS. If you say we are, I would like you to provide proof of that. Waiting patiently...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 27, 2010, 05:59:16 PM
All credits to @ME1878 on Twitter who pointed this out to me.

Bon Jovi and Mike both have a song title in common: "Keep the Faith" ;)

[youtube:2kdazfjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZQyVUTcpM4&feature=avmsc2[/youtube:2kdazfjs]

[youtube:2kdazfjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUzYa-Wah6U[/youtube:2kdazfjs]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions