*Mo*

TIAI July 25
July 25, 2010, 03:33:17 AM

Redirected to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "newoldfan"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I'm pretty sure this is connected to the ElvisandMJ.com media rally in some way.....

"after an MJ fan group informed employees that an influx of flowers would be headed their way "

= MJDHI (based in the Netherlands :lol: ).....influx of emails will be headed the media way

"the MJ fan group is gonna have to foot the bill for the garden -- and the size of the garden will be determined by how much cash they raise"

= the outcome will depend on how much media awareness they raise

Also, has anyone clicked on the phrase 'how much cash they raise' which is marked in blue. I did and I am
getting a new page with just the words 'Fatal Failure'! Is that another clue or just a web error???

I could be way off here but just thought I would share it with you!

I get the fatal error as well, it's linked to a paypayl page  :?  Maybe because we don't have the media's attention yet? Let's see if that will change into a picture of some tulips if someone reports about it  :lol:

Well Harve dear, you got the tweet as well...  ;)

Ha, I hadn't noticed it was a paypal page! Somebody posted a comment below the TMZ article "Well TMZ, if you want fans to donate, fix the PayPal link!!!"  I really don't think that the link is for donating cash! ;) Who is the supposed MJ fan group anyway?

Btw, does this mean you and Mo are the Tulips from Amsterdam? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

My head's hurting.........

I agree - I don't think it's intended to actual donation. But, if they do fix the link I'd be open to giving just to call their bluff and see what happens. I was getting kind of worried about TMZ's lack of information recently. I'm glad they are back on it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI 7/25
July 25, 2010, 03:43:46 AM
That's really cool, great thinking newoldfan ;)

i still remember the hidden message in TMZ's post about Conrad Murray's twitter! :shock:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;)

Also, (to Mo) on my computer, it says you posted this at 3:33 am. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

July 25, 2010, 05:32:20 AM
TMZ seems really keen to report on MJ groups ;) maybe they're suggesting that if the elvisandmj.com media rally is huge enough they'd make it newsworthy and post about what our group is doing on their site. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2010, 08:44:58 AM
Yay, we're definitely on the right track!

Can't wait to see how spectacular this 'garden' is going to be.....keep emailing!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 25, 2010, 10:21:10 AM
Well guys you have to increase the amount of emails, is the only way for us to pay attention. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hazzely

July 25, 2010, 11:36:56 AM
I don't know whether to laugh or cry..
In my opinion it is so obvious this was NOT because of the emails and you seem to be falling into TS's trap..
I guess he was right, he was "running out of ideas" RIGHT BEFORE the update #6..so he had to come up with something, which is this ElvisandMJ thing
Can you please start focusing on Michael again..?

To TS:
I don't know if you took notice of it but you are starting to lose credibility (and I'm not talking only from my point of view) ;S

I know I will get criticized because of this, but I can't help it, these are my thoughts RIGHT NOW about TS. I’m sorry ;S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

July 25, 2010, 12:57:11 PM
@Hazzely  I'm not criticising you, this is a genuine question. What do you think the TMZ article is about?
Don't you think is a bit cryptic?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 25, 2010, 01:05:08 PM
@Hazzely  I'm not criticising you, this is a genuine question. What do you think the TMZ article is about?

I don't trust TMZ and I don't think they are in the hoax. They're just a bunch of opportunistic and filthy sensationalists, just like any other tabloid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

suspicious mind

July 25, 2010, 01:16:09 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
I don't know whether to laugh or cry..
In my opinion it is so obvious this was NOT because of the emails and you seem to be falling into TS's trap..
I guess he was right, he was "running out of ideas" RIGHT BEFORE the update #6..so he had to come up with something, which is this ElvisandMJ thing
Can you please start focusing on Michael again..?

To TS:
I don't know if you took notice of it but you are starting to lose credibility (and I'm not talking only from my point of view) ;S

I know I will get criticized because of this, but I can't help it, these are my thoughts RIGHT NOW about TS. I’m sorry ;S

can you put your finger on something specific that makes you doubt so much. i am not saying i think you are wrong. as a matter of fact i am probably closer to you in this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

*Mo*

July 25, 2010, 01:26:24 PM

I don't trust TMZ and I don't think they are in the hoax. They're just a bunch of opportunistic and filthy sensationalists, just like any other tabloid

First you said:
TMZ knows about us, they know we follow them so they enjoy playing that role, an imaginary role in the hoax.
Now it's:
They're just a bunch of opportunistic and filthy sensationalists
I'm sorry Hazzely, but I still have not seen any comment of you with a well argumented answer regarding TMZ, I only see your thoughts and assumptions appearing time after time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 25, 2010, 02:08:14 PM
Mo that's why I said they're playing their own imaginary role in the hoax. Isn't it obvious they know about us?
They're just like any other tabloid. They are taking advantage of us and of the fact we follow them because we think they're in the hoax..everything they are going to say most of you will see it as "clue" or whatever you want to call that like it happened with that propofol story from the other day and the nazi one from today (among others) even though their purposes seem so evil to me.
And If you want to see everything I say as an "assumption" then do so, I'm using my common sense and giving my opinion (just like anyone else here) and I don't see why you keep picking on me everytime I say something. I guess it has to be because I didn't like the idea of taking ElvisandMj to the media and didn't shut up.

I'm here for Michael not to fight with anyone..I just voiced my opinion and you jumped at me.
Time will say it all I guess

I hope this won't turn into a "mo arguing with hazzely" thread because if so I will just stay away from it since I'm not looking for any drama.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

PJ4MJ

July 25, 2010, 02:53:53 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I'm sorry Hazzely, but I still have not seen any comment of you with a well argumented answer regarding TMZ, I only see your thoughts and assumptions appearing time after time.

If TMZ is not part of the hoax, I'm not sure what well-argumented answer could be made.  How do you prove that all the stuff they throw on their site about MJ is just because they think it "sells" and doesn't contain hidden clues?  I guess the question could be asked the other way around:  Is EVERY article TMZ posts about MJ connected to the hoax and filled with hidden messages?  If not, then I think both sides have a credible argument.

Truth is, nobody knows either way - and won't - until all of this plays out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2010, 02:59:07 PM
i hope michael sees that we're trying  :roll:  

i also hope tomorrow we get positive responses from the people we've sent to. sometimes people don't check their mail on the weekends, to set apart "working life" from "real life."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

July 25, 2010, 03:39:04 PM
Hazzely,
I think you would be amazed just how many support your thoughts but are keeping quiet. I for one came here as well because of Michael and never expected it to turn into an elvis/mike forum.

People are grasping here and seem to be listening to ones that we as a whole have absolutly no idea who they are. As far as Im concerned it could be the very ones that are in charge of this forum. And I say "could be" not that they are. However, why go to the media? Is it for money, just as everyone else is gaining from this Mike hoax or is it out of a genuine love for Mike? Honestly, by going to the media it is merely "smoking" him out. I believe he is alive and I also believe Mike will return when he's damn go and ready.

As far as Elvis, it's not my concern that he is alive and if this Eliza wants to prove that, so be it, thats her fight. Suppose Elvis doesnt want to come out just as Mike doesnt? I say let them be and lets keep our noses out of others business.

I also find that when things around here get seemingly quite, things like this rediculous BS arise. Look at Pearl Jr's latest video. You can not tell me that she is doing that for Mike. Its very obvious that she wants us to see the video and in return she is advertising that ebook shes got. NO thanks, not for me anyway.

I think we all have gotten off the track of Mikes messages all together. We most focus on the message rather than looking at everything and turning it into a conspiracy. Sit back and come to OUR OWN THOUGHTS and OUR  OWN CONCLUSIONS without arguments.

After saying all this, I hope people on this forum re-think things and WHY Mo and Souza want so badly to take this to the media.

I am also prepared to get my ass banned but consider it my token of respect to Mike. In the beginning this forum captured my attention but has become a complete waste of time.

Peace and Love always!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

Sarahli

July 25, 2010, 03:57:30 PM
I don't know what you guys think about what would happened if Michael was to return tomorrow in public view ? Just imagine it for one second. Do you think that the medias will be nice with him coming from nowhere ? Don't you think it makes more sense to pave the way before he comes to make his return safer ? I don't know but in my head it's just too obvious and logical. I really believe this is the right thing to do and that Michael wants us to do it.

I understand that those who keep on critizing TS continuously will not change their minds now. There are enough evidences showing that he is legit, that he has inside information, maybe you should re-read his posts. I really don't know what could convince you at this point. If you believe in the return then you should understand that the medias will be part of the game sooner or later and better sooner with us leading the way.

God bless you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal