Sangre

Re: Heartbreak Hotel - Elivis & MJ
August 14, 2010, 12:03:26 PM
Quote from: "heisinme09"
Quote from: "Red_Rose"
Quote from: "RK"
Quote from: "Sangre"
For some reason this song brings to my mind the incident when Joe hired two prostitutes for young Michael.
I had the same thought too.
Joe did what? :shock:  :evil:  this man is sick

I had never heard this before! WHAT? Another example of Joe's "wonderful" fathering skills! When and where did this happen? How old was Michael? How do we know this? And did MJ avail himself of the opportunity? My guess would be that he didn't....not his style.

(shaking my head once again in disgust at Joe Jackson)

Michael was disgusted when they removed their tops, it didn't get much further. They (the prostitutes) had to leave. I don't remember where I first read about it, but there are several articles in the internet as well. I'm not sure if Michael himself has talked about it, though I know he's mentioned an incident in which Joe pushed him into a room full of girls when he was changing clothes or something (wasn't it in the Rabbi's book as well?)

It must have been very confusing for young Michael. Basically, his mom taught the boys that even if you look at a girl the wrong way you'll go to jail while at the same time Joe participated in groupies and had sex with prostitutes.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal