MJonmindTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

These are some of my connections all around, but focusing here on skin colour and hair texture. If it looks too long and least skip down through it and notice what's in red.  Now for background and giving the verse just before (Daniel 10:20-21), and the verses between (Romans 8:28-31 (redirects in red) we have:

"But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.  Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision [is] for [many] days. Daniel

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.  For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.  Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. What shall we then say to these things? If God [be] for us, who [can be] against us?" Romans

Now to connect to my thoughts. Scripture interpretation is complex and requires tedious comparisons from all over the Bible. But anyway, I'm not sure how I'm going to explain what I'm thinking or if I can but here goes. Some of you are already used to my slant on things. You know about the connections to Michael and the Son of Man wording, and my slant on the skin color of the original Israelites. Okay now the Daniel redirect is this supernatural being that comes to Daniel and speaks the words (verses) to him. He is described thus (vs. 5-7):

"Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins [were] girded with fine gold of Uphaz:  His body also [was] like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass (my NASV has polished bronze)(, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude. And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves."
[attachment=0:ou0hofxz]aero_f[1].jpg[/attachment:ou0hofxz]
This is a statue described as polished bronze. Notice the colour is like a black Americans skin colour.

Daniel 7:9-15 describes the visions Daniel received of the Ancient of Days who I would think is God, and the Son of Man would be Jesus (Yahshua).

"I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment [was] white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne [was like] the fiery flame, [and] his wheels [as] burning fire.  A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.  I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld [even] till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.  As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.  I saw in the night visions, and, behold, [one] like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.  And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion [is] an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom [that] which shall not be destroyed.  I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of [my] body, and the visions of my head troubled me. "

Notice his hair, if you ignore the addition of a comment by a translator that it is only describing hair colour, is like pure wool. Woolly hair like a sheep is nappy like a black African.

Finally in Revelation 1:5-18 it describes the coming of the Son of Man:

"And from Jesus Christ, [who is] the faithful witness, [and] the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,  And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him [be] glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.  Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ. I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,  Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send [it] unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks [one] like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.  His head and [his] hairs [were] white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes [were] as a flame of fire;  And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.  And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance [was] as the sun shineth in his strength.  And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:  I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

Here is my comments on the New Testament originally being Hebrew translated into Greek.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So where the description is about hair white like wool, it is referring back to the Daniel description of the Ancient of Day. Remember that the disciples and Jesus only had the Old Testament Scriptures and knew them well, often quoting from them. Daniel, says: "His vesture (clothes) was like white snow, and the hair of His head like pure wool." NASV. Also notice again the description in Rev. of his skin colour, his feet fine brass as if burned in a furnace. Afro-American skin colour.

One description of God the Father, and the other the Son, LIKE  FATHER,  LIKE  SON.

Here is my comments on the white horse rider In Rev. 19 and the painting of Michael on the white horse.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rev. 12 and 14:4 also relate to Son of Man.

"And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud [one] sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle." Here's my comment on individual cloud(s) being UFO's. The Bible is full of references to a cloud taking people to different destinations, but that's a huge subject.

and connected to MJair You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Way more study could be done on these themes by skilled scholars than I could do. Because there is way more related Scripture. This all encompasses so much of the whole Bible. I think the study could be written in books, not brief notes. Maybe others with the skills will tackle this in the future. But it is highly controversial and cuts against all traditional theological interpretation. I am not a professional obviously by my disjointed writing style.

Lastly what I want to say might offend and upset people, but these are my honest observations and sum it up. Michael has said on at least 5 occasions that I know of, that he is not Jesus but is only trying to be LIKE him. If you notice that in 3 places in Daniel, and Revelation it says, One LIKE the Son of Man. Strange wording. Now never do I ever hear Michael saying things like, I love Jesus, all praise to Jesus, I've accepted Jesus into my heart, I'm living for Jesus, I want to tell others about Jesus, I want to be with Jesus in heaven. If anyone ever sees or hears him saying anything similar to this let me know. What things I am saying are not delusional, if you search your hearts. But it doesn't sit well with the traditional Christian crowd because we've have 2000 years of traditions of men interpreting the Bible and everyone is afraid of touching that. It's only when you free yoursellf by stepping outside the walls of the organized institution of church, that you can begin to see beyond their words. The Evangelical church is only a daughter of the Roman Catholic Church, very few changes. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the reason they mostly missed Jesus (Yahshua) in His first coming, is because the religious leaders of the day were looking for and expecting a different Messiah, even though they had the same Old Testament Scriptures we have today. Traditions of men, and that's what they read mostly, just as the Jews of today study, their Bibical interepretation, legal and magic books (mostly the Talmud and the Kabbala). There was only John the Baptist, Anna and Simon in the temple, who recognized who the Child was. I'm planning to do a post on Jesus' brothers later. This is all IMO and I do respect and love people of all beliefs, and don't wish to offend anyone.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions