Amber

Now i havent read all the comments so i dont no if anyone has addressed this. On the first page ijustcantstoplovingu has a link, on this page if you scroll down there is the also known as section please look and tell me who the hell john jay smith is and why its under MJs aka list???   :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

Quote from: "Amber"
Now i havent read all the comments so i dont no if anyone has addressed this. On the first page ijustcantstoplovingu has a link, on this page if you scroll down there is the also known as section please look and tell me who the hell john jay smith is and why its under MJs aka list???   :?

I looked it up on google and this is what I got!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "mac5k"
I don't know if it has been already discussed but here the link:

And the status has been updated on the 30th of June 2010 ...

Something is cooking or someone is playing with us ...  ;)

:lol:

I don't know if somebody's playin with us.... I think not everybody can submit and entry on that page, I think??   So.....Hi Michael :)
heyyyyyyy mikeypooh!~<3~ :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

dejavu

Quote from: "karen-ishealive"
Quote from: "Amber"

I looked it up on google and this is what I got!!

"John Jay Smith" is the alias Michael used to guest on The Simpsons!

couldn't use his real name because of some contract issues or something
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Looks like the page has changed again. No Director listed anymore!

MAYBE because people caught on, at the bottom of the page is a small forum to discuss the movie, and there's a top titled "MJ is the director + he faked his death."

and another titled "Director of this Murray Documentary"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

MAYBE because people caught on, at the bottom of the page is a small forum to discuss the movie, and there's a top titled "MJ is the director + he faked his death."

Ya I saw that too...but who knows what is "really" going on? Mikey, are you going to play some more games with us?? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Keep us on our toes! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

foreye

Quote from: "MJFAN7"

exactly and they added on michaels name more than a month ago and now they want to delete it, they think we're stupid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Ok I went back to the site, they removed Michael Jackson as the director. I think anyone can modify anything in that site.

» Plot:A documentary on the doctor who was placed under investigation in the wake of Michael Jackson's death. | Full synopsis » Plot Keywords:Investigation | Michael Jackson | Medical Doctor
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Production Notes from IMDbPro
Status:Post-production | See complete list of 12,000 in-production titles » Status Updated:30 June 2010 More Info:See more production information about Untitled Dr. Conrad Murray Documentary (2010) only on IMDbPro. Note:Because this project is categorized as being in production, the data is subject to change; some data could be removed completely.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cast  

Michael Jackson ...  Himself (archive footage)
 Conrad Murray ...  Himself (as Dr. Conrad Murray)
See more »

Sponsored Links  (What's This?)
New York Film Academy
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login * Hands-On Film & Acting School Offering Degrees & Workshops.

Additional Details
Parents Guide:Add content advisory for parentsCountry:UKLanguage:EnglishColor:Color Filming Locations:Houston, Texas, USASee more »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

All I have to say on them removing Michael as the director after putting him up there almost a month ago is.... "ask and you shall receive".... people here that are contacting places like this is what's causing this stuff to happen. Just like the TMZ RIP list. :/ But that still doesn't prove to me that anyone can just edit the pages on this site. If they could, it would have been removed after the first person did an "update" on it. It had to be approved by the IMDB staff before it was done. So my question is this: Who sent in to them that Michael was the director of this film for them to put him up there in the first place?  And why did they initially approve it when they "know he's dead"... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
All I have to say on them removing Michael as the director after putting him up there almost a month ago is.... "ask and you shall receive".... people here that are contacting places like this is what's causing this stuff to happen. Just like the TMZ RIP list. :/ But that still doesn't prove to me that anyone can just edit the pages on this site. If they could, it would have been removed after the first person did an "update" on it. It had to be approved by the IMDB staff before it was done. So my question is this: Who sent in to them that Michael was the director of this film for them to put him up there in the first place?  And why did they initially approve it when they "know he's dead"... ;)

I agree. I wouldn't have never contacted TMZ constantly asking them why MJ wasn't on the RIP List. I would have waited to see hwo long they were going to continue to play this game.  There was no way a great entertainer would have been forgotten to be placed on the list for almost 6-7 months.  That is foolishness. But like you said, since people constantly asked and requested they put it on there.
In regards to this movie website. IDK, I personally think someone is playing games again.  Then again I could be wrong.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
I agree. I wouldn't have never contacted TMZ constantly asking them why MJ wasn't on the RIP List. I would have waited to see hwo long they were going to continue to play this game.  There was no way a great entertainer would have been forgotten to be placed on the list for almost 6-7 months.  That is foolishness. But like you said, since people constantly asked and requested they put it on there.
In regards to this movie website. IDK, I personally think someone is playing games again.  Then again I could be wrong.  :|

Exactly. But in this case, I really don't feel like it was anyone playing with us. Unless IMDB staff lives under a rock, they know that Michael Jackson "died", so if some user of the website went in and added Michael as the director, IMDB would have had to approve it before it showed up. See what I'm saying? They would see that someone was trying to add Michael as the director, said to themselves (or others if they wanted to laugh about it), "He's dead, he can't be directing this film." and just wouldn't have approved that update. So this really makes me wonder... did Michael or someone from his camp contact them to have that added and then once they saw people noticed, let it be removed? It's the only thing that makes sense to me. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
Quote from: "Infinitylady"

Exactly. But in this case, I really don't feel like it was anyone playing with us. Unless IMDB staff lives under a rock, they know that Michael Jackson "died", so if some user of the website went in and added Michael as the director, IMDB would have had to approve it before it showed up. See what I'm saying? They would see that someone was trying to add Michael as the director, said to themselves (or others if they wanted to laugh about it), "He's dead, he can't be directing this film." and just wouldn't have approved that update. So this really makes me wonder... did Michael or someone from his camp contact them to have that added and then once they saw people noticed, let it be removed? It's the only thing that makes sense to me. lol
True , so true! If IMDB is following protocol and actually and THOROUGHLY reviewing the information being submitted on the web site.......then why would they even allow this to go through? Yes could be a simple error, but ummmmm I am not buying it. Were they in the mood for jokes, ? Maybe they felt like playing around with MJ's fans? IDK what to think anymore. I mean it was on there for a while right? Now all of a sudden its gone? Surley they should have known we were going to discover this sooner or later> ANOTHER thing why in the world is Murray agreeing to do this documentary anyway? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Also, if somene dies and their spouse or a member of their family still get letters or utility bills addressed to them , it can be very upsetting for the family involved.  You would have thought that the people running the site would have been more sensitive to MJ's family and fans and checked properly before they added him as a director - unless of course, they were told to or paid to by MJ or his people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Does anybody know if information is verified by IMDb BEFORE being posted? Cause if it's not it could have very well been just an advertising stunt from whomever is making this documentary. The page got a lot of views since MJ was director. And IMDB got it down quick after it was reported.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions