Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
when you click under Michael Jackson's name it says his date of birth and the date of death. So is this really true?  Is this site 100% truthful?

I don't think so. But Wait and See...  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Quote from: "reading_on"
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
This information can also be FALSE. I registered for an account. See the information below on FAQ on where they get their information.
How/where you get your information? How accurate/reliable is it?
The information in the Internet Movie Database comes from various sources. While we actively gather information from and verify items with studios and filmmakers, the bulk of our information is submitted by people in the industry and visitors like you. About 70% of our staff is dedicated to processing the massive amounts of information we receive and add to the database every week.
But only the staff of IMDB can add information to the database. So it's not important (in our case) who gave the info. If someone from the staff gets the info that the directior is Michael Jackson, he/she must know that Michael is officially dead - so cannot be the director. Unless it's someone else with the same name, but that would be too strange...

Actually I don't believe that is true. I believe people in the industry with a paid account can add stuff. BUT has anyone here entertained the thought that one of the staff members might believe in the hoax and just did this?
Hi reading_on! I think that if the staff has to add the info, then it's clear that someone from the staff is involved in the hoax or is simply playing with us... But which one???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This information can also be FALSE. I registered for an account. See the information below on FAQ on where they get their information.
How/where you get your information? How accurate/reliable is it?
The information in the Internet Movie Database comes from various sources. While we actively gather information from and verify items with studios and filmmakers, the bulk of our information is submitted by people in the industry and visitors like you. About 70% of our staff is dedicated to processing the massive amounts of information we receive and add to the database every week.
But only the staff of IMDB can add information to the database. So it's not important (in our case) who gave the info. If someone from the staff gets the info that the directior is Michael Jackson, he/she must know that Michael is officially dead - so cannot be the director. Unless it's someone else with the same name, but that would be too strange...

Actually I don't believe that is true. I believe people in the industry with a paid account can add stuff. BUT has anyone here entertained the thought that one of the staff members might believe in the hoax and just did this?
Hi reading_on! I think that if the staff has to add the info, then it's clear that someone from the staff is involved in the hoax or is simply playing with us... But which one???

Playing with us is the best hypothesis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

all4loveandbelieve

Does it mean another scammer? Or someone who wants us to know the Mj is alive and well??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

soldier ofLOVE wrote:

I feel strongly that Michael would never do somethng like this without an extremely important reason. He may be embellishing his main point of the hoax with "fireworks"
and fanfare but I don't think Michael would toy with his fans. We know how much he loves his fans. We know that he must hurt to think that he's upsetting his fans and that we've been distraught. He would not have done this if he didn't have to.

When I read about the details of his TII tour contract and other aspects of the music industry's despicable and criminal treatment of Michael, including the possible reprehensible behavior of many lawyers, I have to think that the primary reason for the hoax was very serious and MJ's life was in danger but he out-thought them all and will expose some incredible truths that will free many who are victims of unscrupulous practices. If Michael does come back we will all understand that this fake death was out of necessity. Some fans may remain incredulous no matter what, but I'm inclined to believe that most will understand and hail him a hero.

Otherwise, if I'm being too grandiose, then Michael does not plan to ever return in the flesh for the world to see, he's enjoying his freedom in private, which he deserves, and is simply letting those of us who believe that he is alive and well know that he is making movies just like he said he would. His true fans and devotees will understand it either way.

I'm still hoping that he's kicking butt and taking names! Time to expose these devils that will all come out through Conrad Murray's trial.

I like the way you think and express yourself....very well put!!

I too believe that Michael hoaxed this death because HE FELT HE HAD NO OTHER CHOICE....this was not a cavalier decision, by any means...and the relationship that Michael had with his fans was unprecedentedly close....a complete "Mutual Admiration Society", as they say...I believe he would NEVER want to put us through the pain and heartache of his death without absolute good cause....I think we need to make a Leap of Faith here....Trust that Michael knows what he is doing....there is NOTHING that he has done or will do during this Hoax that should surprise you....we are talking about Michael Jackson here....the most MAGICAL person to ever walk the planet! That being said, there is a part of me though that thinks that he should just stay hidden....to enjoy his privacy and his children....at age 50, he had already been working for nearly 40 years and living a life that would have taken down a lesser man....this was a man whose life held a grand purpose....he knew it, we knew it and if we patiently support him, I think we will learn the truth of what is going on. But again, great post, soldierofLOVE....you're a great writer!

Peace!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Do

I understand what you mean, but one thing does not exclude the other if you know what I mean. I also absolutely believe that there's more to it than just making a movie. Maybe yes, Michael was in danger, but what if he included all of this in his movie? Especially if it's a documentary! Imagine that the people or organizations that had bad intensions with him, are all included in the movie (without their knowledge of course). That all threats, accusations and slander as evidence is being processed in a movie? Would that not be the most brilliant thing we have ever seen!?

Quote from: "heisinme09"
soldier ofLOVE wrote:

I feel strongly that Michael would never do somethng like this without an extremely important reason. He may be embellishing his main point of the hoax with "fireworks"
and fanfare but I don't think Michael would toy with his fans. We know how much he loves his fans. We know that he must hurt to think that he's upsetting his fans and that we've been distraught. He would not have done this if he didn't have to.

When I read about the details of his TII tour contract and other aspects of the music industry's despicable and criminal treatment of Michael, including the possible reprehensible behavior of many lawyers, I have to think that the primary reason for the hoax was very serious and MJ's life was in danger but he out-thought them all and will expose some incredible truths that will free many who are victims of unscrupulous practices. If Michael does come back we will all understand that this fake death was out of necessity. Some fans may remain incredulous no matter what, but I'm inclined to believe that most will understand and hail him a hero.

Otherwise, if I'm being too grandiose, then Michael does not plan to ever return in the flesh for the world to see, he's enjoying his freedom in private, which he deserves, and is simply letting those of us who believe that he is alive and well know that he is making movies just like he said he would. His true fans and devotees will understand it either way.

I'm still hoping that he's kicking butt and taking names! Time to expose these devils that will all come out through Conrad Murray's trial.

I like the way you think and express yourself....very well put!!

I too believe that Michael hoaxed this death because HE FELT HE HAD NO OTHER CHOICE....this was not a cavalier decision, by any means...and the relationship that Michael had with his fans was unprecedentedly close....a complete "Mutual Admiration Society", as they say...I believe he would NEVER want to put us through the pain and heartache of his death without absolute good cause....I think we need to make a Leap of Faith here....Trust that Michael knows what he is doing....there is NOTHING that he has done or will do during this Hoax that should surprise you....we are talking about Michael Jackson here....the most MAGICAL person to ever walk the planet! That being said, there is a part of me though that thinks that he should just stay hidden....to enjoy his privacy and his children....at age 50, he had already been working for nearly 40 years and living a life that would have taken down a lesser man....this was a man whose life held a grand purpose....he knew it, we knew it and if we patiently support him, I think we will learn the truth of what is going on. But again, great post, soldierofLOVE....you're a great writer!

Peace!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

I have the feeling that the hoax at this point takes a decisive turn. I can not express in words what exactly it might mean ... but I think we are clearly just before an event or a revelation to us the hoax can be understood in its (serious) intentions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Some thoughtful, interesting posts here - thanks everyone.

Remember that while some people use grandiose speeches or writing to say important things, MJ is an artistic performer and creator - it's what he does, and it's the medium he uses to convey his thoughts, feelings and messages. So, yes I think this is about much more than JUST a movie.  He's used music and dance, in the main, up to now to tell us what he wanted us to know.  But film was undoubtedly the direction his art was taking him, so to me it makes perfect sense that his message for the world now would be conveyed within movies. While I accept that he may have been in danger, I don't think his 'death' was in any way a hastily put together affair to deal with this danger.  The message and the movie have, in my opinion, been a long time in planning.

Of course, I'm aware that I may be totally wrong on this, but it's what my heart has been telling me for a long time.  It just makes simple sense to me, in what is often confusing and overwhelming in this hoax! And it seems like totally MJ's style!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

My heart tells me Michael is much trixier than people care to believe. He's not evil but he sometimes lets his child like side do the thinking and that spells out movie.....greatest show on earth... like there is no tomorrow and yes his life could have been in danger, very possible but it's also possible that he did this for the pure amusement of it all. I don't think any of us ever know what side of Michael we are going to get from one minute to the next and that is the beauty of him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

paula-c

all4loveandbelieve, I also think the other fans, those who believe that Michael died and have been visiting an empty grave.  :geek:
And do not even think Michael hit in the nose, :lol:  ... he has very big reasons to do all this ;)
Today I have a big smile on my face :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "paula-c"
all4loveandbelieve, I also think the other fans, those who believe that Michael died and have been visiting an empty grave.  :geek:
And do not even think Michael hit in the nose, :lol:  ... he has very big reasons to do all this ;)
Today I have a big smile on my face :lol:  :lol:

Paula, I did not say to punch Michael in the nose, I replied it to the other person, not to  punch his gorgeous face and watch the nose..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

paula-c

All4loveandbelieve Sorry I might not express it, :oops:  I know not you, anyway I'm just kidding :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am becoming very insensed with Conrad Murray always alluding to "when the truth is told". :roll:  He apparently wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in the face based on all the lies and different scenarios he has given the authorities and labeled them as "the truth".  How is anything he says going to be credible.  for heavens sake he's told lie after lie like the little boy who cried wolf so much that when the wolf actually showed up, no one was listening to him.  It's very disparaging :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "paula-c"
All4loveandbelieve Sorry I might not express it, :oops:  I know not you, anyway I'm just kidding :D

i know, I was trying to make her laugh because she was upset. Which it is understandable. I wish this will be resolved a.s.a.p. Love and blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

paula-c

all4loveandbelieve Love and blessings ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions