Oh my!  This is BIG!!  I am certain it's not possible for just anyone to go and update info on IMDB (like you can on Wikipedia).   :o  :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Quote from: "~Souza~"
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

According to Harvey Levin, IMDB needs to check their sources before changes can be made. He said that in a livestream once ;)

Please tell me how it's possible to have something 'in production', and update the info with a director that's supposed to be dead for over a year?

In MJ's profile it's listed as "post-production". They are editing it now.
But it's still weird that he's the director, in or post production
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

~Souza~

Quote from: "Truth_or_Dare"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

According to Harvey Levin, IMDB needs to check their sources before changes can be made. He said that in a livestream once ;)

Please tell me how it's possible to have something 'in production', and update the info with a director that's supposed to be dead for over a year?

In MJ's profile it's listed as "post-production". They are editing it now.
But it's still weird that he's the director, in or post production

Yeah, like he knew Murray would kill him and be investigated. I say HOAX!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is just CRAZY....."HI MICHAEL" lol ...I just know you are watching all of this!!! You are something else...this is big guys....Crazy stuff going on here....I am sooo proud to be in the know!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Definatily  a  HOAX  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Filming Locations:
Houston, Texas, USA

In 1980, two years after first visiting Houston and getting a chance to introduce himself to his father, Conrad Murray returned to Texas to enroll at Texas Southern University, where in just three years he graduated magna cum laude with a degree in pre-medicine and biological sciences. From there, Murray followed in his father's footsteps and attended the primarily African-American Meharry Medical College in Nashville, Tennessee.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

LOL!! MJ u're such a joker!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I wonder if the fans that believe he is dead will accept what he has done, if it is true? I will forgive him because I know he is alive, like all of us here. I know they will feel cheated, and upset. Especially for those who go regularly to the cemetary. I hope they find it in their hearts to forgive him. It seems not possible for him to fake his death to do a movie about his death and about Conrad Murray.  There is something that is not that right, and I cannot put my finger on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

tinamjj

this blows my mind. This is fantastic. Thanks for sharing - its not a clue anymore. It's a proof like the confirmation of the faked ambulance photo.

WOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW *aaaaaaaaaaaw*

heeeeheee  :mrgreen:

*sorry - just a bit... going crazy*  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It was rearly more than a clue !!! :lol:

He is so busy but at the IMDB Page , when you click on his name.......he is still dead.....isn't he ? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I wonder when that would be deleted ! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I wonder if the fans that believe he is dead will accept what he has done, if it is true? I will forgive him because I know he is alive, like all of us here. I know they will feel cheated, and upset. Especially for those who go regularly to the cemetary. I hope they find it in their hearts to forgive him. It seems not possible for him to fake his death to do a movie about his death and about Conrad Murray.  There is something that is not that right, and I cannot put my finger on it.
Well, I believed for half a year that he died and it made me very sad. When I saw the LKL interview with Michael as "Dave Dave", I became very upset. Of course I got extremely happy realizing that he is alive, but I wanted to punch him in the face at the same time. I still want to, to be honest... I didn't have to forgive him, as I didn't get that mad at him. But I still feel cheated. Because he is lying. And I cannot understand WHY... I don't believe he is doing this hoax because he or anyone was in a real danger. And as I cannot find any other acceptable reason for faking his death, I wish he had never done that. I'm really worried that when he comes back people won't understand him. I hope there is another acceptable reason (beside the threat theory)for this hoax that we haven't thought of yet, and then Michael can live happily after this nightmare ends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This information can also be FALSE. I registered for an account. See the information below on FAQ on where they get their information.
How/where you get your information? How accurate/reliable is it?
The information in the Internet Movie Database comes from various sources. While we actively gather information from and verify items with studios and filmmakers, the bulk of our information is submitted by people in the industry and visitors like you. About 70% of our staff is dedicated to processing the massive amounts of information we receive and add to the database every week.

In addition to using as many sources as we can, our data goes through consistency checks to ensure it's as accurate and reliable as possible. However, there's absolutely no substitute for an international team of movie buffs with an encyclopedic knowledge of trivia and a large assortment of reference works (and we include in this group many of our loyal contributors). Our sources of information include, but are not limited to, on-screen credits, press kits, official bios, autobiographies, and interviews.

Given the sheer volume and the nature of the information we list, occasional mistakes are inevitable and, when spotted/reported, they are promptly verified and fixed. That's why we welcome corrections and submissions.

Our service is provided for the information of users only. Accordingly, IMDb shall under no circumstances be liable for any loss or damage, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill or indirect or consequential loss arising out of any use of or inaccuracies in the information. All warranties express or implied are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. Please see our terms of use/copyright information for further details.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Filming locations: Texas.  :shock:

Why Texas ? The Conrad Murray Case and all the court it's in Los Angeles no ? So why make a documentary on Murray if it's not to talk about his court...

This still an amazing thread, thanks !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Quote from: "reading_on"
This information can also be FALSE. I registered for an account. See the information below on FAQ on where they get their information.
How/where you get your information? How accurate/reliable is it?
The information in the Internet Movie Database comes from various sources. While we actively gather information from and verify items with studios and filmmakers, the bulk of our information is submitted by people in the industry and visitors like you. About 70% of our staff is dedicated to processing the massive amounts of information we receive and add to the database every week.
But only the staff of IMDB can add information to the database. So it's not important (in our case) who gave the info. If someone from the staff gets the info that the directior is Michael Jackson, he/she must know that Michael is officially dead - so cannot be the director. Unless it's someone else with the same name, but that would be too strange...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

so it could be someone playing a horrible prank but it is very interesting and will be watching, i always thought he was directing but to see it in black and white is shocking in a good way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions