bec

Quote from: "dejavu"
Quote from: "EyeHeartMJ"
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
OMG!  I had not checked on that in a couple of months!  

Let the Greatest Show on Earth continue!  

We love you, Michael!  And YES, we will be there!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
What "Greatest Show on Earth"...? :roll:

The hoax - the greatest show on earth - PT Barnum - Mike wanted his career to be the greatest show on earth and was an avid follower of PT Barnum.  Do you not know about the date of the memorial being on the CD cover of Dangerous?  Just above PT Barnum's picture?  The elephants walking in front of the Staples center just before Mike's memorial?  The Memorial being "reality TV" in the IMDB instead of "news?"  I see you are a fairly new member...it sounds like you have a lot of catching up to do.  Happy Reading and Studying!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Sorry if someone else asked you, I haven't read the whole thread.  I can't find the memorial date on the cover of Dangerous...  :? Are you able to show a photo of where you mean?

7 - 7 - 9 ;)

Oh jesus... that's a good catch!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "dejavu"
Quote from: "EyeHeartMJ"

The hoax - the greatest show on earth - PT Barnum - Mike wanted his career to be the greatest show on earth and was an avid follower of PT Barnum.  Do you not know about the date of the memorial being on the CD cover of Dangerous?  Just above PT Barnum's picture?  The elephants walking in front of the Staples center just before Mike's memorial?  The Memorial being "reality TV" in the IMDB instead of "news?"  I see you are a fairly new member...it sounds like you have a lot of catching up to do.  Happy Reading and Studying!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Sorry if someone else asked you, I haven't read the whole thread.  I can't find the memorial date on the cover of Dangerous...  :? Are you able to show a photo of where you mean?

7 - 7 - 9 ;)

Right?!? I can't believe I am just now seeing it.. that's something we should have found a long time ago. Unless we did and just forgot, entirely possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

must  have missed this thread  during the summer...

I love the  spoiler for the documentary "Why do people continue to believe everything out there?  Because they read it and the first reaction is if it's in print it's true. "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Ooh the numbers are so tiny but now I see  :D I wonder if they had any other meaning and were coincidence or they really relate... :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hold me, like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

I saw the other person's comment but wanted to add that "The Greatest Show On Earth" was also a T.V. show in the 60's with Jack Palance.  Great show.  Jack Palance also played in one of the Batman movies.  You might remember him handling his pet rat.  He passed away not long ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "bec"
7 - 7 - 9 ;)

Right?!? I can't believe I am just now seeing it.. that's something we should have found a long time ago. Unless we did and just forgot, entirely possible.

I checked my Dangerous album cover, it cuts off on the bottom above the 7 on the wrist so it isn't on my copy. I assume this is from the full painting? We always knew about the 7 on Tom Thumb's hat but that was before we knew the significance of the 9 so the elephant's head was disregarded as I recall. This may have been right when the 777 was discovered on MJs TII red shirt in the rehearsal pics, late July-ish, and we were looking at the predominance of 7s that popped up in MJ's life and career; such as 7 letters in Michael and 7 letters in Jackson, 7th child born the KJ, will signed on 7-7, memorial on 7-7, 7 in scream, 777 on HIStory statue armband, MJ said see you in July, etc etc.

We were such hoax-babies back in the day, aww, lol  :P

Ps, MJs stone hand/wrist from the Dangerous cover we now know symbolizes the Cardiff Giant hoax, a fake petrified (which means turned to stone) giant man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions