No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

Sorry, If You Saw It Already!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Look At The Bio , And This Part.

For it all to end on June 25, 2009, with his sudden death at age 50 of a drug-induced cardiac arrest, just as he was coming out of a four-year reclusive period and rehearsing for a sold-out London concert "comeback" in July, seems uncommonly cruel and tragic. Millions upon millions of dedicated fans will remember where they were "the day Michael died".

" the day Michael died " ---> in inverted comma ???
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

:shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DropDeadCholly"
Sorry, If You Saw It Already!

Look At The Bio , And This Part.

For it all to end on June 25, 2009, with his sudden death at age 50 of a drug-induced cardiac arrest, just as he was coming out of a four-year reclusive period and rehearsing for a sold-out London concert "comeback" in July, seems uncommonly cruel and tragic. Millions upon millions of dedicated fans will remember where they were "the day Michael died".

" the day Michael died " ---> in inverted comma ???

You mean "quotes"? Not so strange. Maybe they will be using this phrase frequently or in the title.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Something really ODD going on here...

The movie was in post production and now it's IN production??? WTF? No due date, too.

They removed all cast except for Dr. Murray, no director, nothing.

Is someone playing with us? Does the documentary exist at all? And why would Murray agree to that anyway?? Reminds me of Batshit documentary. It would actually make sense if they wanted to get inspiration from that and make a documentary on Murray which depicts things that aren't true... :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What is so interesting about this is that if you take a look the bottom of the screen it gives some reccommendations on some movies that the database thinks that you would like to view based upon you choosing the documentary about Dr. Conrad Murray.  And what I also saw was WhiteRabbit Productions LLC. And it gives a description of what this company does, i.e. Professional HD/SD Video Production Shooting/ Editing Post Production. I tried looking up the company on wikipedia(?) and what I got was White Rabbit and it states  White Rabbit redirect to The Matrix.  And we all know about The Matrix  Movies. Also in the section under FAQ on that movie website it states this Why do people continue to believe everything out there?.   This is pretty interesting you think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Lemonbread904"
What is so interesting about this is that if you take a look the bottom of the screen it gives some reccommendations on some movies that the database thinks that you would like to view based upon you choosing the documentary about Dr. Conrad Murray.  And what I also saw was WhiteRabbit Productions LLC. And it gives a description of what this company does, i.e. Professional HD/SD Video Production Shooting/ Editing Post Production. I tried looking up the company on wikipedia(?) and what I got was White Rabbit and it states  White Rabbit redirect to The Matrix.  And we all know about The Matrix  Movies. Also in the section under FAQ on that movie website it states this Why do people continue to believe everything out there?.   This is pretty interesting you think.

Right! I also noticed that thing with "believing everything out there". Very strange, the whole thing, agree!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Synopsis for
Untitled Dr. Conrad Murray Documentary

The trial of Dr. Conrad Murray coming to a courthouse near you. The players will include the body guards. The Chef and the children. Kenny Ortega & Travis Payne. AEG which hired the Dr. The Dr.'s financial status at the time of landing his dream job. His disappearance after the death an his refusal to sign the death certificate. Also the reasoning behind his omission on what drugs were administered to Michael Jackson.

This film will not discuss the conspiracies that are rampant out there. Who is Conrad Murray? Why was he selected as the Dr.? There are no spoiler alerts. And the cast will continue to increase as the trial progresses.

:?:  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "paula-c"
Synopsis for
Untitled Dr. Conrad Murray Documentary

The trial of Dr. Conrad Murray coming to a courthouse near you. The players will include the body guards. The Chef and the children. Kenny Ortega & Travis Payne. AEG which hired the Dr. The Dr.'s financial status at the time of landing his dream job. His disappearance after the death an his refusal to sign the death certificate. Also the reasoning behind his omission on what drugs were administered to Michael Jackson.

This film will not discuss the conspiracies that are rampant out there. Who is Conrad Murray? Why was he selected as the Dr.? There are no spoiler alerts. And the cast will continue to increase as the trial progresses.

:?:  :geek:

The first thing that crossed my mind when I read this was: "reveal himself piece-by-piece..." LIke they're going to reveal the story as it unfolds, some sort of reality show actually. Highly suspicious! Since that trial date was set to Jan 2011 they had to update the info?? From post-production to production  :roll:

I wonder when they're going to change the info again  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
OMG!  I had not checked on that in a couple of months!  

Let the Greatest Show on Earth continue!  

We love you, Michael!  And YES, we will be there!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
What "Greatest Show on Earth"...? :roll:

The hoax - the greatest show on earth - PT Barnum - Mike wanted his career to be the greatest show on earth and was an avid follower of PT Barnum.  Do you not know about the date of the memorial being on the CD cover of Dangerous?  Just above PT Barnum's picture?  The elephants walking in front of the Staples center just before Mike's memorial?  The Memorial being "reality TV" in the IMDB instead of "news?"  I see you are a fairly new member...it sounds like you have a lot of catching up to do.  Happy Reading and Studying!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Sorry if someone else asked you, I haven't read the whole thread.  I can't find the memorial date on the cover of Dangerous...  :? Are you able to show a photo of where you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hold me, like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

dejavu

Quote from: "EyeHeartMJ"

The hoax - the greatest show on earth - PT Barnum - Mike wanted his career to be the greatest show on earth and was an avid follower of PT Barnum.  Do you not know about the date of the memorial being on the CD cover of Dangerous?  Just above PT Barnum's picture?  The elephants walking in front of the Staples center just before Mike's memorial?  The Memorial being "reality TV" in the IMDB instead of "news?"  I see you are a fairly new member...it sounds like you have a lot of catching up to do.  Happy Reading and Studying!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Sorry if someone else asked you, I haven't read the whole thread.  I can't find the memorial date on the cover of Dangerous...  :? Are you able to show a photo of where you mean?

7 - 7 - 9 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

Quote from: "dejavu"
Quote from: "EyeHeartMJ"

7 - 7 - 9 ;)

Whoaaaa....7-7-09 was the memorial... that's insane! And awesome! Greatest show on earth for SURE.  :D How did I not already know this? lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Too bad, my Dangerous albumcover does not show the pulse plus 7 anymore, it is cut away too far up!That hand with the plasters is supposed to be Michael`s hand, right? But it is made from stone and raising from below, does that mean "not alive", what do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:|  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dejavu

(lol just noticed the atlas on the hand, im so slow  :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions