0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*

nefari

Who is this "friend"?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

*

mumof3

What the heck is that they can't make a stupid spelling mistake like that is it too stupid of them is it another clue on the whole story but googling it is everwhere then when you open the link it has the correct name
Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 01:37:57 PM by mumof3
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Watching a y/t video of Pearl Jnr Elbow Grease Productions, when she was interviewing Magestic Magnificent......and the name for CM was written as Dr Conrad Murphy...I then googled that name and this is what we get.....(is this normal or is this really wierd)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  This is Dr Conrad Murphy..

It's a page "tag".  the article says Murray until you get way down to the bottom of the page and the staff made a typo and put Murphy.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

Grace

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "Grace"
So now we roll down from Murray's law to Murphy's law...  :lol:
Guess, it's a Freudian typo that got quite prominent already....  ;)

Not the same person. A typo but maybe as Grace suggested a typo as in "Murphy's Law"  ;)  :lol:

It was not a joke - Murray's law is indeed existing.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote (selected)
I would like to draw the attention to the last part of the article on Wikipedia:
"Murray's law is seeing increasing use as a biomimetic design tool in engineering - for example it has recently been applied in the design of minimum mass vascular networks carrying a liquid healing agent to areas of damage in a Self-healing material."

My recap is that this has a lot to do with Michael - as all life principles are interconnected and all life patterns build up where life is to be found, either leaving traces on mars or on earth in mountains or sand or rivers or the sea bed - they are all alike.

Transferring it on what Michael's intention was with his disappearance:
What needs to be done (in preparation, in defining goal and objectives, in building the masterplan) to achieve an ideal degree of result with minimum effort?
What kind of means will be required to achieve this? Namely an ideal amount of information flow and information diffusion?
Big vessels combined with small vessels.
Big events and time to let it digest.
Big information carriers and small ones.
A network.
Whenever information flow stops, put a big vessel / carrier / brickman in place to pump it in.
Whenever information diffusion is needed, use small vessels, guerilla marketing techniques, let the soup simmer.

There is a masterplan being executed and I highly doubt we have seen it all yet.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

 ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Serenitys_Dream

  • Guest
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "Grace"
So now we roll down from Murray's law to Murphy's law...  :lol:
Guess, it's a Freudian typo that got quite prominent already....  ;)

Not the same person. A typo but maybe as Grace suggested a typo as in "Murphy's Law"  ;)  :lol:

It was not a joke - Murray's law is indeed existing.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote (selected)
I would like to draw the attention to the last part of the article on Wikipedia:
"Murray's law is seeing increasing use as a biomimetic design tool in engineering - for example it has recently been applied in the design of minimum mass vascular networks carrying a liquid healing agent to areas of damage in a Self-healing material."

My recap is that this has a lot to do with Michael - as all life principles are interconnected and all life patterns build up where life is to be found, either leaving traces on mars or on earth in mountains or sand or rivers or the sea bed - they are all alike.

Transferring it on what Michael's intention was with his disappearance:
What needs to be done (in preparation, in defining goal and objectives, in building the masterplan) to achieve an ideal degree of result with minimum effort?
What kind of means will be required to achieve this? Namely an ideal amount of information flow and information diffusion?
Big vessels combined with small vessels.
Big events and time to let it digest.
Big information carriers and small ones.
A network.
Whenever information flow stops, put a big vessel / carrier / brickman in place to pump it in.
Whenever information diffusion is needed, use small vessels, guerilla marketing techniques, let the soup simmer.

There is a masterplan being executed and I highly doubt we have seen it all yet.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

 ;)
I know that "Murphy's Law" exists and isn't a joke. I did not intend my response to reflect that. I laughed because I found it humorous that this is a possible reason for the typo.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Murpheys law is the same as sods law..  its a joke
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

tinamjj

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
The only difference between Murray and Murphy.....is the P H

Maybe I read too much "da Vinci code"  :lol:  PHI? The golden number?
Interesting...  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

  • Guest
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Murpheys law is the same as sods law..  its a joke
:lol:
I am just misunderstood...

Murphy's Law: What can go wrong will

Words to live by when planning anything.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Murpheys law is the same as sods law..  its a joke
:lol:
I am just misunderstood...

Murphy's Law: What can go wrong will

Words to live by when planning anything.

Yes.. thats what it means.. "Murpheys Law"...  we call it "Sods Law" here.. lol..  it means its Sods law that things will go wrong.  lol
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

suspicious mind

hopeful murphy's law is not at work here.

as for who is this friend . magestic. isn't he also ecas manager i remember someone saying.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

*

2good2btrueTopic starter

  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
  • 4210
Majestic Magnificent is a now Ecasanova's manager and has been a long time friend of the Jacksons, especially Joe Jackson.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

  • Guest
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Majestic Magnificent is a now Ecasanova's manager and has been a long time friend of the Jacksons, especially Joe Jackson.

Majestic Magnificent isn't his manager according E'Casanova's myspace fansite unless it hasn't been updated or something.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BOOKING E'CASANOVA

PLEASE EMAIL A DETAILED PROPOSAL REGARDING CONCERTS, INTERVIEWS, RED CARPET EVENTS, PRINT MODELING, HOSTING, SPOKES MODELING, TV, RADIO, FILM, PERSONAL APPEARANCES, COMMERCIALS, PROMOTIONAL EVENTS, SINGING, AND MUSIC PRODUCTION TO HIS MANAGER

TOM ESSA
AT
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

who. weird.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

*

Datroot

Majestic used to be E'Cas' manager but obviously is not now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

*

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Datroot"
Majestic used to be E'Cas' manager but obviously is not now.


wonder when the change was made?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal