I know a couple people that can write MJ's signature too. It just takes practice. It doesn't even look that good in the video posted here though. I think that all of this "Michael speaking through people" and "psychic" stuff is SUCH bs...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

MissG

Quote from: "Sangre"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Kathleen also talks about "OTHERS" being in her as well. There is a difference between connecting with someone and having something or someone Inside of you. I feel very bad for this woman, she has gone off of her medication and seems to be believing that Michael is actually inside her. She also talks about her parents so it seems that she is still under their care and she isn't a child or teen. I think she is suffering from untreated mental illness.

Sadly, I agree with you. When I say sadly I mean it because she doesn't come across as an attention-seeker, she's delusional and now she's dragging some other people down with her because they believe in what she says.

I agree with both of you, sadly, but I see it the same way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

Quote from: "Sangre"
Kathleen also talks about "OTHERS" being in her as well. There is a difference between connecting with someone and having something or someone Inside of you. I feel very bad for this woman, she has gone off of her medication and seems to be believing that Michael is actually inside her. She also talks about her parents so it seems that she is still under their care and she isn't a child or teen. I think she is suffering from untreated mental illness.

Sadly, I agree with you. When I say sadly I mean it because she doesn't come across as an attention-seeker, she's delusional and now she's dragging some other people down with her because they believe in what she says.

I agree with both of you, sadly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Hi everyone, todays weirdest news on Jackson Family Foundation.
1. I asked question to Kathleen how she is sure it's Michael, her answer is :Yes it is, he came to me because I was on a hoax site trying to hold on to him. He told me in a dream that he was upset at me for denying he passed. He was tapping his finger on my table and was mad at me. this was one of the few i had before i met his spirit. There is no hoax but he's alive on the afterlife side, it is hard for you all to understand because it seems unreal. It seems unreal to me too, i am writing a book now.
2.There is a NEW MEMBER on THE SITE CLAIMING HE IS MICHAEL and CALLS HIMSELF Mike 'Pookie' Jackson's Page. The profile info says : Do you have any suggestions on how to improve the Jackson Family Foundation site?
"Mom it's me. I love your Brownies. Dad calls you on Sundays. Girls nails Day Sun.All of ya to help grief. NO MORE Sad Love"White One"CLUESMEThis Is The Real me Mom. You run the site and Dad is the Chairman? This is Pookie, you and Ciara, Liza and Liz call me that. This is called Trance Channeling. Here is how it is done. Mom your grey dress is wrinkled huh. This is ME don't block me!! I am in a Medium who I fell in love with, she was a fan and was a medium born that way! I know you don't believe in this, but would you not want to be with me again? I talk through her and all. Here is MY VOICE DEEP ONE. A message for you like recorded in studio.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  LISTEN VIDEO.
Get help looking at this it is Corny!! MEEEE PROOF!!!
Here is info on all of this and how we do it. It's made with LOVE CITY OF ANGELS KIND. Love, Your Grandson and son. That is our PROOF and my CLUE it is ME I SAID THAT IN CHILDHOOD! LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON. STILL. DON'T CRY NO MORE. Also there is a picture of the GOST as if it is Michael.
I think that Kathleen's work."    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
3.Another weirdo claims he is MJ from UK , Michael Jackson King of Pop transfiguration Miracle Vision:
"Hi everyone, my real name is Michael Jackson and I am from London UK. I am a singer, dance, actor, illusionist, spiritual and peace activist, a fan of the King of Pop Michael Jackson. Just to tell you that I was visited by four Angels and one of them was the King of Pop Michael Jackson in a spiritual vision at the night of 08 May 2010 in my flat in London, "The King of Pop is a living Angel spirit guardian of children and he has nominated me as the Prince of Pop" For further information please visit my website at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or MJ Blog News.
We all know that Michael Jackson our King had two families which are his biological family called the Jackson family and his children and the second and largest family is his spiritual family called Michael Jackson Kingdom composed of all his fans, both family have supportedthe King of Pop since his childhood to present, now that we know he is a living Angel in heaven, we must not more have tears. What we have to do now is to think more about the restoration of our Kingdom and not just for several projects which does not help the restoration of our Kingdom, Jackson fans miss the talent of their King physicaly, let image if he was alive, he would come up with new songs and new dances, that is what I mean by the restoration of our Kingdom. Let promote love around the globe and live it as our normal life. Before you juge someone you must love them first said Michael Jackson the King. Together we stand, divided we fail."

Until 2 days ago this site was normal, now something very weird is going on. I am thinking maybe this way Michael is preparing nonbelievers for his comeback, spreading he is alive on "the other side" then he "crossed back" to this side??  
Sounds holly crap to me though
!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Serenitys_Dream

@scorpionchik

Have you watched her other videos also. She isn't channelling anyone she is ill.

[youtube:13ee0n2j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR0SkCIcr50[/youtube:13ee0n2j]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Hi everyone, todays weirdest news on Jackson Family Foundation.
1. I asked question to Kathleen how she is sure it's Michael, her answer is :Yes it is, he came to me because I was on a hoax site trying to hold on to him.
!

Do we know which hoax site? May be she can tell what her user name was?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

@scorpionchik

Have you watched her other videos also. She isn't channelling anyone she is ill.

[youtube:23ew14ik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR0SkCIcr50[/youtube:23ew14ik]

:(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

paula-c

God .. the things one has to do,......! God give me patience! :?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions