Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
And this is a youtube video of Michael allegedly using her hands to sign an autograph as proof. :? :roll:  

[youtube:1mko5f0d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvLMt2MWlng[/youtube:1mko5f0d]

It does not look like Michael Jackson signature. Anyone with practice can have a similar signature. Please I find that everyday there is something new just for publicity. Love and blessings

Exactly, i can do his signature too , not as good as him but you know.
Not the kind in the video, the kind like the one on the cover of Moon Walk (when you take the outside cover off)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Sangre

The "MJ" replies sound like a bunch of BS. Obviously I can't be 100% sure, but IMO Michael did not believe in that kind of thing - if you have read the Michael Jackson Tapes you get a picture of Michael's views and thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Hello guys.To my this is just somwone who is boring himself.I can make Mikes signature too if I first practice enough.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Both of them say that MJ is dead  :?

To me, he is more alive than dead.

Another thing that keept my attention after reading Kathleen posts, is that she is not answering her questions straight and, MJ repliying with a "honey"?, please.

Also, Kathleen seem to be more focused in telling te world HER message "MJ is with me, I am his woman" than telling the world MICHAEL JACKSONs message. Michael, if connecting with another being, would have a message beyond his private choices and the message would be concerning his passing or mission imo.

I do believe somehow that "MJ" could have reach her spiritually to comfort her but, I am very sorry, Kathleen does not give me any trust. Michael´s message should be more than telling the world that he felt in love with a fan and that the fan will write emails from him and receive emails from fans.

Michael loved people, and also cared for the whole world, the earth and poverty, children who needed a life...and this woman can only concentrate in sending out the message "I am sort of alive and in love with this fan who will contact with the rest of the MJ fam"?
What about fiding the truth? what about the message?

MJ may be contacted her for her to heal and cleanse spiritually, to open up her eyes and bring awareness, but imo, she is focusing in the wrong message.

This is not right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Why can't these psychics simply tell us that MJ's alive....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

I dont believe them, i mean, yes, there are, indeed, some God gifted ones who can fortell the future, make predictions but i just think that these ones are just attention seekers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

What?  :?  :x  :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :x  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Damn...this makes me sad!  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Kathleen Roberts: I have been tested with schizophrenia medicine by parents to see if he and the others were real. The med did not stop him, they thought I had multiple personalities! Or was grieving. Stopped medicine and he is here, my parents know that now and so will you.
He came to me for comfort and love, then romance, now his family and fans can benefit as well.

his shyness fades when he is in...me

Catalepsy - indefinitely prolonged maintenance of a fixed body posture; seen in severe cases of catatonic schizophrenia. The term is sometimes used to denote cerea flexibilitas.
Dorland's Medical Dictionary for Health Consumers. © 2007 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved.

Catalepsy
A condition that occurs in a variety of physical and psychological disorders and is characterized by lack of response to external stimuli and by muscular rigidity, so that the limbs remain in whatever position they are placed.

Catalepsy - Etymology: Gk, kata + lambanein, to seize
an abnormal state characterized by a trance-like level of consciousness and postural rigidity. It occurs in hypnosis and in certain organic and psychological disorders such as schizophrenia, epilepsy, and hysteria. cataleptic, adj.
Mosby's Medical Dictionary, 8th edition. © 2009, Elsevier.

Catalepsy
stiffening of the body or more commonly a specific body part, such as a limb, which can be induced by hypnosis.
Jonas: Mosby's Dictionary of Complementary and Alternative Medicine. (c) 2005, Elsevier.

Catalepsy
a condition of diminished responsiveness usually characterized by a trance-like state and constantly maintained immobility, often with flexibilitas cerea (a waxy rigidity of muscles). In humans, the patient with catalepsy may remain in one position for minutes, days, or even longer.
Saunders Comprehensive Veterinary Dictionary, 3 ed. © 2007 Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved

Catalepsy
Psychiatry A state of lowered responsiveness with a trance-like states, which occurs in organic or psychological disorders, or under hypnosis
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

It is true what you say all4loveandbelieve, with a little practice you can fake someone else's writing, this is all garbage. I do not understand any false person appears and people start to lose faith and forget everything we've seen throughout this year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Kathleen also talks about "OTHERS" being in her as well. There is a difference between connecting with someone and having something or someone Inside of you. I feel very bad for this woman, she has gone off of her medication and seems to be believing that Michael is actually inside her. She also talks about her parents so it seems that she is still under their care and she isn't a child or teen. I think she is suffering from untreated mental illness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Kathleen also talks about "OTHERS" being in her as well. There is a difference between connecting with someone and having something or someone Inside of you. I feel very bad for this woman, she has gone off of her medication and seems to be believing that Michael is actually inside her. She also talks about her parents so it seems that she is still under their care and she isn't a child or teen. I think she is suffering from untreated mental illness.

Sadly, I agree with you. When I say sadly I mean it because she doesn't come across as an attention-seeker, she's delusional and now she's dragging some other people down with her because they believe in what she says.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

nefari

I totally believe in spirits, angels, Gods and Goddesses but it is a very personal part of my life and I certainly do not make a profit off of it but I think this mess here must be a publicity stunt or someone stirring up trouble. Communication with the other side is a gift and it should be treated and taken as so, not exploited for money or to toy with people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Serenitys_Dream

Astral Catalepsy
Astral Catalepsy is also known as sleep paralysis. This happens when our spirit is coming back into our body, such as when we return from a dream state or from astral travel, and has not fully integrated with our physical body before we begin regaining consciousness.

A person in this state of being may experience:
A feeling of being pinned down
Loud noises
An overwhelming vibration
A threatening presence, dark forms coming toward you
Shortness of breath
Strange lights
Touching sensations
Pressure on the head

We send parts of our spirit selves out to help us resolve our conflicts in life. You may also see several forms standing over your bed. These are various parts of you trying to reintegrate with your physical body and are not to be feared. If you experience sleep paralysis on a regular basis you may want to try some grounding exercises before going to bed.

So what Kathleen is describing is not Astral Catalepsy at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

I went to her myspace as this is really nagging at me. Please read what she writes about herself. She seems to have read about some things regarding astral projection, psychic abilities etc. but is mixing things up regarding these abilities. She seems to believe that Michael is inside of her and will resume his career THROUGH her. She is also trying to make money to get her teeth fixed and other things. This is all very disturbing and bizarre.

About me:
About me I am a Real transchanneler. I am trying to get known as real, but people do not believe in this now. I am here with very well known celebrities coming through me, and I cannot be proven real without the testing of parasycologists.

Here is my story of how I developed: I met Michael Jackson's spirit while I was grieving over him last year. He came to me in my dreams. I have five dreams of him,and then he awakened me with astral catalespy. I realized he was truly there, because I saw his spirit floating above me, and he spoke in to my ear. I had never had a spirit encounter until this. I used to feel tickles in a Retirement home, and realized that they must be spirits, but Michael's was obvious contact. I learned to channel regularly with third eye chakras and meditation for spirit guides. I was successful at this, and did it regularly with Michael. I decided to look up EVP recording, and did so. I heard him singing Billie Jean when I asked him to prove who he is. He made music beats for me. I got to know him this way, and developed a relationship with him. I also developed clairaudience this way. I found out that with Astral Projection that I could meet him in person this way. I did so, and he confirmed afterwards that he was real on EVP. He said it was really happening.

During this time, we grew fond of each other and I developed as a medium. I began to see, feel, and hear others as well. My gift got so good, that I started to hear Michael talking out loud and felt him touching me. I was so excited about this! We got closer and he decided to contact his family online. I also do automatic typing with him, it is so wonderful! He tried to send his family clues it was him, but of course they were not expecting it and ignored the messages, because their have been so many fake psychics out there.

I am on this site because I have been proven real this way- I went to a psychiatrist for social anxiety disorder. I told him I also am a medium, and have so many people around me. I am very shy, and have this problem, which he diagnosed me with. He asked me to show him my ability, and his mother came through me. He told me he wanted to manage me as medium, but I had a strange feeling about him and turned it down. I got this medicine in the mail and was told it was for social anxiety disorder. I took it of course, and it made me have shakes. I looked it up and found that it was for schizophrenia! I was being tested to see if I was a real medium physically! His mother came through and he actually did test me this way without my knowing. I had to take it for my parents also because they did not believe I was real, even after knowing how I developed and seeing it live, they had to be sure. I took it for 3 weeks or so, and found that it did not stop. They saw Michael talking ouloud and moving me, which is how we converse as a real life couple.

We are a couple like on the movie City of Angels. It is the truth. I am willing to be tested by your institute and would love to attend, but I cannot afford the tuition. I wrote Oprah and asked for a makeover, due to my teeth needing a veneers. I want to look nice for these celebrities families and I have no dental insurance.I also asked her for a career start, so Michael and others could meet with their loved ones, and perform again. Michael wants to finish his comeback tour in me! This is Not it he says, he has made me this way, so he wants to do something big with it. Oprah and others are ignoring us, because they don't know what this is and that it is really happening. Please get this going for the world and for me!! Also for Michael's Family ..

She has multiple blogs in which she says she is channelling all sorts of people such as Dimebag Darryl, Kut Cobain, Michael Jackson, and John Lennon. She is writing letters to celebrities as well, like Oprah. Seriously this woman seems very ill.

Anyways, I am done with this. It is just too much and I am sure even trying to reach her to discuss what may really be occurring with her would be pointless. I feel terrible though that she is not getting any help and that people are so desperate they are not acknowledging that something isn't right with this lady.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions