Two Psychics Fight Over Michael's Spirit
July 22, 2010, 10:34:20 PM
Yesterday I hurried to post a thread " Just sent Mr and Mrs Jackson a video of Michael talking and handwritten letters trough me. He is ok, lives on the other side" I found on the Jackson Family Foundation site forum. Kathleen seems completely crazy, however, she reposted "Michael's spirit page on facebook" for fans who wants to "contact" with Michael   :? -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Today I read replies/fight on that thread of 2 psychics. they are sad and funny. Just  wanted to share with members.

Kathleen Roberts: Just sent Mr and Mrs Jackson a video of Michael talking and handwritten letters trough me. He is ok, lives on the other side. He lives and can email here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Add him he loves talking with his fans and love emailing now with privacy. He cannot be seen now.
Yes Michael made me one, we met like the movie City of Angels. He saw me grieving and I knew that hid dreams he visited me in were real when he woke me up one morning with what is called astral catalepsy.
The Other Side is where people who have passed away live again. Their body does come out, personality and all, unknown to many in our world. Now it will be known all over. Michael is doing wonderfully you all. Add him on facebook! or email him he has his mind and all! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael wrote his family letters so he can COMMUNICATE WITH THEM! This is a new kind of mediumship. This is interactive like on the movie Ghost.
Reply by Rita Bryant:   what your talking about is astral projection of travel. Not astral catalepsy. catalepsy is when you are out side of body trying to get back in or experience the same trying to get out of the body. much experience with that. Now i travel with ease. Michael's family dont need nor believe in such things. Mrs. JACKSON IS A WOMEN OF GOD AND DONT NEED YOUR EXPERIENCE IN BETWEEN WORLDS.YOU WILL NEVER GET THAT CONFORMATION. THE JACKSON FAMILY DOES NOT DAPPLE WITH THE OCCULT.BE CAREFUL! EVERY SPIRIT THAT WRITES THROUGH YOU MAY NOT BE RIGHT. TOO MUCH ACTIVITY LIKE THIS LEAVES ONE TO THINK THE SPIRIT MAY BE EARTH BOUND. YOU WATCH TOO MUCH TV. I HAVE A GIFT TOO. I WORK WITH ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS OF ALL PSYCHIC'S SYLVIA BROWNE. I AM PART OF HER CHURCH, NOVICE SPIRITISE. WE KNOW BETTER!
Kathleen Roberts reply: They would want their son back would they not? Use your brains.
Yes it is astral catalepsy. Was dreaming of him, he was REALLY visiting me and woke me up!! I SAW him when I was awake over me! HE spoke in my ear with his voice. How do you think he is speaking out loud. I talk soft he is a man.YOU SAY I'M NOT REAL BUT DO THIS FOR A LIVING? WEIRD.
Rita Bryant reply: you said it! this for profit. gifts to you should be a gift to others. Nothing weird about TRUTH! What you are doing is weird. People already are still missing Michael and you are putting the wrong message in their mind. This is for you. I am 50 years old and have been a psychic from birth. Help many people over the world and still helping those who seek. I know what I am talking about and too much activity of a being who has crossed over leaves me to wonder if he may be earth bound. Since I know that Michael crossed over well, Its your own grief and feelings of lost your picking up. From what i have heard from your video, I know, I am Convinced! Never said you where a fake in words! Just know that it is not Michael Jackson speaking through you and sending emails. He has said all he was ordained by God to say. Nothing else needs to be said! His Mother and family are spiritual people and God fearing people. His mom is Johavoh Witness. They don't accept such things. The info you gave saying it was Michael is not benificial to the family at all. Nothing was about it. There is no time on the other side, Love is of all the same, not like on earth plane, and many people have had dreams of him. We are all connected. watch what spirit speaks through you. As many times it is our own selves and wishful thinking!
Kathleen Roberts: Michael loves the spotlight for fans and loves his family. If you know about mediumship, search Helen Duncan/Physical Medium... I have their autographs signed and all. You do not know Michael, he can't stop loving people! He is doing it for everyone on their side to be known!
Rita Bryant: I forgot to say that what your doing is not new at all. Nothing under the sun is new! some of us can channel others. Just not allot of people being channelled at this time! Spirit writting is not that clear and uniformed as your writting was on video. you mentioned a friend of mine on the video and i tell you he even knows the truth. Place the white light of the HOLY SPIRIT around you if this spirit trys to speak again. It is Not Michael Jackson. You say I do not know Michael! I know Michael very well and his family. I took care of his grandparents here in phoenix Az for many years, until their death. I have spent time with the Man and listen to his wisdom and shared his laughter. His family knows Michael is safe in Gods hands. They are very spiritual people. They dont need this. Trust Me I know they don't. Mrs. Jackson is a strong woman in God and dont need others to tell her what she already knows. And as for people on the other side! They can care less if people on earth know they are there or not. you think they go around bowing their heads with concerns of this world! It wouldn't be heaven if they did. Who cares who believes or not? They will get there one day. If they are not a dark soul.
you may have had this experience. Not saying you did not. NO! Michael is no longer a man. HE IS A SPIRIT! A sweet one that may have came to comfort you. COMFORT! NOT SPEAK THROUGH YOU! Spirit has other ways to communicate with their love ones especially when they are as God fearing people as the Jackson family is. Dont need out side help. Use your brain! They had him already. No they will see him again. They dont want to spirit talk. If they did they would seek it out themselves.
Kathleen Roberts: Hello. Michael is the one talking. Wants to TALK to his loved ones. Wouldn't you? If you know them, tell them, Joseph had a Deville when Michael was little he told me. If you knew them you'd know it. How could I know if it isn't true? He said Katherine made brownies well, Randy and him had 2 pups named scooby and shaggy and Janet and him shared socks and rode the train at Neverland in 2008 before he sold it to say farewell to his ranch. He is Here in me and wants to sing for fans. He has privacy now and loves talking to them now!! Michael is goofy and loves to tell jokes. He is so funny, I never thought he'd be so great. He is also romantic, as he is unseen, his shyness fades when he is in or behind me, so he is more outspoken and flirtacious.
As for the Jacksons. Some families love. Michael passed and cries over not being able to talk to his mom in person as well as the others. He has worried about his mother's religion. They all have not met God yet over there, so Katherine will most likely put her religion aside to speak with her son...mother's love their children this much. Proof is in stories, he is talking, not me, and I know and love him, and he does as he wants through me. He says I look like Tinkerbell, does that dawn on you? Peter Pan and Tinkerbell? He ends up in a relationship with a fan now that he can. No media. I am so happy for him, though he is not always easy to deal with, he is VERY picky over my looks and makes me stressed, and likes things done quickly, I am happy for him and honored to be his lady.
Michael is the one who came through my body and spoke! He got to know me this way and we talked in front of my parents so they would know he is real. He on his own decided he could talk to his family and fans this way. Creative genius as always, and loving man. I have been tested with scizophrenia medicine by parents to see if he and the others were real. The med did not stop him, they thought I had multiple personailities! Or was greiving. Stopped medicine and he is here, my parents know that now and so will you. It is not your decision who wants or does talk with each other. Wouldn't you talk to your loved one f they spoke to you through me for proof? He came to me for comfort and love, then romance, now his family and fans can benefit as well.
Rita Bryant: All that, you can read in any book about the Jackson's. His mother will not put her faith aside for nobody! You ask him for me what was his last words to sistah Rita before he crossed over! If it is him, he will tell you! Be sure to say SISTAH! Other wise, nobody with this girl! This is a place to honor the Jacksons and Michael. Not a sprirt contact forum!
Kathleen: They are people still!!! Have not met God yet, all people are available, no one is in Heaven or Hell, and they are missing loved ones. James Brown misses his widow, and Michael does his family. They do have hurt and have worries.
Rita: You have lost your mind! Girl, go on with that! you are crazy and anybody who thinks Michael is speaking through you is crazy too. At first I could have given you the benifit of a doubt! Now you talking about you his lady and he romantic and all this stuff. You a fanactical Fan! What you doing on this site? You need Jesus!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

SEHF

:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow - I don't even know what to say. I think they need help. No, prayer. No, both help and prayer. Wow. I'm truly worried about the one girl who says Michael speaks through her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

What? This really confuses me.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Keiko

It really bugs me when psychics claim to have talked to deceased celebrities...out of the six billion people on this planet, THEY were the special one? And why is it always someone on the outside that can't even proove they know the family? It really takes away the credibility for the legit psychics out there.

That Kathleen woman is looking for attention and has no idea what she's talking about...I know most people don't have a clue what either of them are saying but Rita is correct in her definition of astral catalepsy, astral projection, and "spirit" (automatic) writing. I (loosely) follow Novus Spiritus as well. What Kathleen is describing is something completely different and impure. I would have to agree with Rita that she should stop communicating with whatever she assumes to be Michael.

Even if I did believe Michael is no longer with us...wow. It sounds like a combination of wishful (and near obsessive) thinking and a spirit she just shoudn't be associating with.  :? The things she is describing...I can speak from a similar personal experience on that from a dark time in my life and I do pray she overcomes it - it's not something another person can talk you out of, though I wish I could help her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe in psychics, but these people....I DON'T BELIEVE A WORD!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I will be asking questions both these psychics and tell them I believe Michael is alive. I want to see what will be their reaction & answer. Also, how sure they are who's spirit it is or Michael "cross over"?
maybe that's intheir imagination they see Michael's spirit.

What if Michael not dead but in coma because of mixed overdose  drugs and fights between life and death?  :(   :( I think today I have a negative attitude
   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Guys, I'm not too sure about this.

Look here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pictures of letters Michael allegedly wrote to his family using Kathleen's hands to convince them it's really him.  :?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Here is more new one:

kathleen:Michael can email through me now. Has his mind and all. Here he is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  I am his Medium, read my blog about how we met.
Rita: Girl you need to stop it! I do believe in mediumship, but I know Michael is not speaking through anybody, and surely not sending emails. He aint fell in love with you from the other-side. That type of love is only on the earth plane. Everybody loves everybody on the other side.He is done with this life. Everything he needed to say and do, he did that.Remember you are not the only one who has a gift! some of us are true psychic's and know better. . What ever you experienced was for you. not for the world. I have seen him too in my dreams. So has millions of other folks. That's because we are all one! We are all connected. So stop grieving his death and start celebrating his life. We will all be together again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

:? Mama mia!  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJFAN7"

Look here:

Pictures of letters Michael allegedly wrote to his family using Kathleen's hands to convince them it's really him.  :?  :shock:

THIS IS BS, CRAZY. WHAT THE HELL!  KATHLEEN NOW MY "FRIEND" ON JACKSON FOUNDATION SITE, I AM GONNA AKS HER TO "ASK MICHAEL TELL US HOW HE DIED, WHAT HAPPENED, WAS HE KILLED?" THAT WILL BE THE BEST PROOF OF THIS CRAZINESS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"

Look here:

THIS IS BS, CRAZY. WHAT THE HELL!  KATHLEEN NOW MY "FRIEND" ON JACKSON FOUNDATION SITE, I AM GONNA AKS HER TO "ASK MICHAEL TELL US HOW HE DIED, WHAT HAPPENED, WAS HE KILLED?" THAT WILL BE THE BEST PROOF OF THIS CRAZINESS!

Someone else already asked this on the facebook page, here is the convo:

Quote from: "Jordy Smith"
How did you die? Was it murder? Who was involved? There must be a reason that you communicate through Kathleen like in "Ghost" - Sam (the one in Ghost) was still around, because he was a victim, he was murdered...are you still around for the same reasons?

response from "Michael":

Quote from: "Michael Joe"
I am still around for everything honey. I am here to sing again of course, to talk to loved ones and I'm living period. On my side of course. Look up Astral World it is real. Please don't ask about anyone's death anywhere! Rude. Thank you. FAN? That was mean but I am sensitive about it. Still a guy, not a ghost like Casper. I'm also a private person. MJ

then the reply from "Jordy"

Quote from: "Jordy Smith"
Why is it rude? There is a huge discussion going on in the fan community about the circumstances of your death. Many fans are convinced that you have been murdered. If you are truly MJ, then you have the answer. I don't see how this can be rude.

And then no response back from ... "Michael" ...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

all4loveandbelieve

First of all a real medium or psychic do not charge people. Secondly I do not believe in them, I had my share of experience that turned sour.  They are publisizing that she heard MJ, and MJ spoke to her that he is fine. Imagine  soon Mj will come out of hiding, I would just like to see their faces, and laugh so much.. Girls Michael is alive, if you are true psychics you would have known by now..  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

And this is a youtube video of Michael allegedly using her hands to sign an autograph as proof. :? :roll:  

[youtube:1oe5csyb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvLMt2MWlng[/youtube:1oe5csyb]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

all4loveandbelieve

And this is a youtube video of Michael allegedly using her hands to sign an autograph as proof. :? :roll:  

[youtube:2576qj7t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvLMt2MWlng[/youtube:2576qj7t]

It does not look like Michael Jackson signature. Anyone with practice can have a similar signature. Please I find that everyday there is something new just for publicity. Love and blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal