What would we have done if!
July 22, 2010, 07:08:16 PM
What would we have done if we were Michael Jackson's close friends or family member?
This is what bothers me the most.
Not one family member or close friend have as far as
I can see stood by him. Where is Chris Tucker? And all of the others?
If any of us here were close to Michael Jackson we would have

1. Supported him through the trial/Lynching party that he had to endure!
    (NOT ONE FRIEND WAS THERE) Thank God the family was with him!
2. We would of asked all of the questions that we have brought up on this hoax forum!
3. We would of demanded ANSWERS!
4. If he did have problems with subsciption drugs we would have helped him get to a detox center. (Like Elizabeth taylor had done for him)
5  We would have hired a private investigators to throughly check out Dr. Murray,
& every single thing that happend from the time he left the stapel Center until his apparent death!
6. we would have talked to the fans with symptahy and understanding showing real
sorrow & pain at the death of our brother or friend.
7. We would never be on talk shows, Larry King live, ect unless it was to help find the one's who murdered Mike!
8. We would have protested and DEMANDED TO KNOW THE TRUTH!
9. WE WOULD HAVE DEMANDED TO KNOW THE TRUTH FROM THE BEGINNING!!!
10.WE WOULD HAVE STOOD UP TO THE POLICE, THE INVESTIGATORS, THE COURTS,
HAD EVERYONE THERE AT HIS HOUSE THAT MORNING INTERVIEWED, HIRED MOUSSURE TO HELP BRING FORTH THE TRUTH!
11. WE WOULD HAVE NOT STOPPED UNTIL THE MURDERS WERE FOUND AND PUT IN PRISON FOR KILLING MICHAEL JACKSON!
12. WE WOULD HAVE PROTESTED, FACED THE COURTS, FACED HIS EMEMIES UNTIL JUSTIC WAS SERVED.

None of these took place! Please add to the list and help me to understand what is going on! :(  :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: What would we have done if!
July 22, 2010, 07:36:00 PM
just a cenerio but maybe having no one around him was part of this plan. To make it look real. Make it look like no one cared. No one knows who all he kept in contact with by phone. Hopefully he talked to friends often. If he has been planning this for years......theres all kinds of things that can play into this life size thriller ride. I hate rollercoasters  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :roll:  :roll:  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

July 23, 2010, 05:21:26 AM
I do not know what to think or do but my indignation. All questions remain unanswered and I'm really tired, I feel that we are going nowhere. Each day that passes I'm surprised at the indifference of the police, friends, media, except for the negative things that are still in focus. I do not see a better effort in their family or their lawyers and representatives to nothing but the exploitation of his legacy with financial purpose only. All of them are following their normal life: Janet, Jermaine, everyone. I think that what Mike build, physically, will be 100% in the hands of greedy, according to his evil plans. Anyway, it seems that they succeeded. Everything seems to be too large beyond our reach, we are left with only our indignation. Michael, I'm sorry for what they did and continue doing to you. I am not able to help you beyond my prayers and love to you and your art! :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

July 23, 2010, 07:22:35 AM
Marlon said he's not even following the police investigation (what police investigatio ?).  He says, 'we have a wonderful police service and I just want to let them do their job'.

I haven't seen or heard of any police investigation for months.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

nefari

July 23, 2010, 07:36:42 AM
It's like the night Titanic hit the iceberg...flat calm...no noise, no heartbeat....nothing....and no one is saying anything, doing anything, for Michael, for us, for anyone. This is what is just odd though. I feel if Michael were really dead we should hear all sorts of gossip, bad hateful backlashing gossip.....more people trying to make money on Michael....oh he's gone...lets have a PARTAY now.!!!! Lets all put those stories out there.....King of Pop had a thousand dollar a day cigar habit......King of Pop buried chimps in his back yard.....MJ experimenting on aliens, bodies found.....and so on.....But see there is no noise even of the bad kind. Like a calm before a storm. And don't tell me it's out of respect. Something is brewing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

suspicious mind

July 23, 2010, 07:56:08 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
It's like the night Titanic hit the iceberg...flat calm...no noise, no heartbeat....nothing....and no one is saying anything, doing anything, for Michael, for us, for anyone. This is what is just odd though. I feel if Michael were really dead we should hear all sorts of gossip, bad hateful backlashing gossip.....more people trying to make money on Michael....oh he's gone...lets have a PARTAY now.!!!! Lets all put those stories out there.....King of Pop had a thousand dollar a day cigar habit......King of Pop buried chimps in his back yard.....MJ experimenting on aliens, bodies found.....and so on.....But see there is no noise even of the bad kind. Like a calm before a storm. And don't tell me it's out of respect. Something is brewing.

the absence of the tabloid stuff does stand out doesn't it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 26, 2010, 04:24:23 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Marlon said he's not even following the police investigation (what police investigatio ?).  He says, 'we have a wonderful police service and I just want to let them do their job'.

I haven't seen or heard of any police investigation for months.

I would also like to know why, many years ago, no family member openly protested against Sneddon, when he had falsified evidence during the trial. To my knowledge no Jackson member went to the press to talk about a conspiracy. But I  could be wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 31, 2010, 06:32:50 PM
IT HAS TO BE APART OF THE HOAX!
THE FAMILY HAVE TO BE APART OF THE HAOX!
THE DANCERS HAVE TO KNOW AND BE APART OF THE HAOX!
KENNY ORTEGA  HAS TO BE APART OF THE HOAX!
THE MANAGER FROM SMOOTH CRIMINAL WHO MICHAEL BROUGHT BACK IS APART OF THE HOAX! I can't remember his name right now!
AND OTHERS ALSO ARE APART OF THE HOAX! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2010, 07:30:20 PM
THE KING OF POP AND LOVE WILL RETURN IN OCTOBER!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2010, 07:45:50 PM
I agree, this all seems so surreal its like we, his fans care and are more concerned about finding the truth about what really happened to Michael.  Its so sad to see that all these people are profiting off and becoming rich off of Michael's "death".  Who isnt writing books, are making movies and going on talk shows etc.  Dr. Conrad Murray is walking around free going on vacations, still practicing and going about his daily life.  What the hell is going on.  All of this is so wrong and so unreal beyond words.  What happened to all the tabloids and the news reporters.  They were there in abundance during Michael's child molestation trial and followed him wherever he went to see what "weird" things he would do but where are they now huh!  These people seem to be celebrating like its a joyous occasion for them.  I just dont understand any of it and its really becoming overwhelming to see how cold and heartless people can be.  I wish I was a part of Michael's life probably he needed people like us who genuinely care about him to help him and just be there for him during the good and most of all the bad times.  Please would someone tell me if these people are for real and they say Michael was weird, he was the most normal, sane person but because they considered him weird thats exactly what he gave them.  I really believe that Michael is alive I hope and I pray that he is and if he is I really dont think we will ever see Michael again.  Just like Elivs its been thirty-three years and people are still speculating about Elvis' death as to whether he faked his death and is alive somewhere or he really did die.  I believe it will be the same with Michael, I dont think there will be a BAM day, he has gone deep way deep underground.  I do hope that I am wrong and that I will still have the chance to meet him but I just dont know anymore.  I'm trying to hold on and keep the faith but it sometimes get too much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2010, 12:34:32 AM
We must all try to be strong & keep the faith no matter what!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 03, 2010, 11:10:14 PM
Integrity I know and I will continue no matter what I will not forsake Michael the way his many so called friends did to him.  We will all be here for him especially now when he needs us the most.  My faith and belief in him will never falter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions