kel70Topic starter

new video by jackieblue64..
July 22, 2010, 03:07:11 PM
this is interesting to watch... she decodes a youtube users name which is Daedtonmi  with interesting results.. any thoughts would be appreciated  :)  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: new video by jackieblue64..
July 22, 2010, 08:35:02 PM
This was really interesting. I haven't heard of Daedtonmi but that means nothing, really :)  Thanks for sharing this. There was also a comment below that was equally interesting. For some reason I can't get it to past in here. It was from a Dellosgirl and it says:

I've found something interesting..I was searching MJ on IMDB and found out he is the DIRECTOR of DR. Conrad Murray's documentary that's coming out THIS YEAR!! How could he be the director if he's supposed to be DEAD??

Comments anyone? Maybe some of our brilliant detectives can verify that this is true...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

norre

Re: new video by jackieblue64..
July 23, 2010, 12:05:38 AM
Yes,i've seen it too,Director...michael jackson.The movie is in postproduction and comme's out end 2010.If this isn't strange.So,more than one year after he's "dead" he is directing a documentary about Dr conrad murray.and he's the only director.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions