all4loveandbelieve

Re: Memorial, Funeral, Murray???
July 22, 2010, 08:15:53 PM
Quote from: "peshtishor"
then how do you explain all those artist that paid tribute to MJ? stevie wonder and others...? they are not a part of this...and if MJ is alive, he cannot come back and say..well, i wanted to "play" with the media...because everybody cried...that day...and days after...and sorry...but i'm not sure that is MJ style...to cause so much pain...to all of us...think about it. Yes, he has a lot of fans...but he wanted to be loved by everyone...he wanted to make this world a better place...and i'm not sure that the world will love him again...i'm mean...if he comes back....

Bravo, well said. i do not believe that the funeral was part of his movie and Brooke Sheilds did her own script.  I give up here, it seams every where you read something, you ask the question, is it true or false?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Do

July 23, 2010, 02:03:06 AM
Oh, I'm sorry guys, I didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings and I'm not saying the above post of Helen is based on facts, and Helen didn't state that either, but it COULD be an explanation about having a funeral, memorial, etc etc. I must say that because of the funeral, memorial, the involvement of so many people, artists, etc etc I was also sceptical about a 'hoax', but to keep my spirits up, I choose to believe that there's something behind all of this. And a movie could be a theory... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

curls

July 23, 2010, 02:19:01 AM
Quote from: "Do"
I hope she is OK with this, but read this great post from Helen on the LKL blog (member lovemj4everanderever on this forum)from january this year.
It takes away all your concerns about this :)

January 12th, 2010 11:24 am ET
@ Marguerite
I picture Mike's comments going something like this when he comes back and does his first interview.
My name is Michael Jackson and I'm here to state the facts.
I was filming a movie about my death, similar to my comic book (Fated) coming out in June of this year, and word got out that I had died. In the movie, Jermaine announces my death. The press picked up on this and spread it around the world as fact. As part of my movie, there was a memorial for me filmed by AEG Live. The press wanted a "live-feed" to our filming so we obliged. My memorial has now been nominated for "outstanding variety special" by the NAACP. I feel honored. It was a lot of fun creating the memorial and writing scripts for everyone. Brooke Shields and a few others wrote their own scripts because they did not like the ones they were given. Overall, the memorial was moving, believable to the general public, but contained obvious photos and messages to let my fans know that I was indeed alive and filming a movie, including using my famous liberian girl photoshoot photo as the final image on the screen along with the words "I'm alive." I also spoke in person the words to Will You Be There and made purposeful and obvious changes to let my fans know that I was okay. Of course, as part of the movie plot and scheme, I had cooperation and confidentiality contracts signed by many and several steps had been taken to mimmick the legal proceedings thought would ensue following one's death, but those issues were always accompanied with a disclaimer of some sort.
Since June 25th after Jermaine's script, the press ran wild with unconfirmed stories from unnamed sources and I along with my family and closest friends decided to let the "press" have their way. In years past, they wanted to "paint me as something I am not", so we decided to let them get away with it once again. It has been very entertaining to watch although nothing that has been published or reported about me since June 25th has been a confirmed proven fact. It is unfortunate that the media seems to thrive on causing such confusion but it is the media who is in fact totally responsible for their actions. I was simply filming a movie.
In short, I would just like to say that......
I do not sleep in an oxygen chamber.
I did not buy the elephant man's bones.
I do not bleach my skin.
I'm not weird or strange.
I'm not wacko jacko.
I am capable of fathering my own children (actively produces sperm!)
And lastly, I am NOT DEAD!
We love you, Mike!

Thanks for posting this! I love it!  I've had similar thoughts to this for a long time and have tried imagining what MJ would actually say if/when he makes a statement. Love the 'I am capable of fathering my own children' bit! MJ openly said he was into directing movies for several years - this is such a plausible idea. And VERY MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

July 23, 2010, 02:25:14 AM
@Curls
Yes, I agree with you, and they way Helen is writing is just soo much fun to read!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

July 23, 2010, 03:43:14 AM
The propofol story serves the image of "Wacko Jacko" ... it fits the image that the press always painted of him.
Besides, the nutritionist said to MJ: The problem with this substance is (Diprivan/Propofol) that you will take it and it will kill you and you never wake up again ... (or something like this) and perhaps she was the one who unintentionally gave him the idea of using the propofol story.
I always found it more than WEIRD that Murray ran upstairs with two oxygen tanks!!!!
IMO this was only done to show Kai Chase the oxygen tanks!!!

When using propofol you fall asleep after 10 - 20 seconds and you STOP BREATHING. So you immediately need oxygen and other devices.

Make no sense at all. So for me the whole propofol story is pure fabrication and serves the Wacko Jacko image. Sure, Mike is not "amused" about this image but it served the purpose. A "normal" death would have beeen less credible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 23, 2010, 08:33:35 AM
if you look at this story not from being a fan of MJ but  just a detective...it looks like murder...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson\'s message is simple...."Avoid being judgemental and LEARN to think for yourself....Dont "ADOPT" opinions....FORM your own based on reasoning and available evidence. Thi should aply to EVERY DAMN SITUATION THAT WE FACE. The sooner we make this change, the better.

July 23, 2010, 02:04:09 PM
Who made the final decision to have the memorial at the Staple Center?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Do

July 23, 2010, 05:34:19 PM
Hey guys, view this topic:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So maybe it IS a movie after all...!!!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

July 23, 2010, 07:40:47 PM

No, the topic that you suggest has nothing to do with this one, sorry. imo :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 24, 2010, 02:33:23 AM
Quote from: "tekamjforever"

No, the topic that you suggest has nothing to do with this one, sorry. imo :)

I disagree, I think the topic Do suggested has a LOT to do with this one!  Just my opinion of course! Love you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions