Lady JTopic starter

Memorial, Funeral, Murray???
July 22, 2010, 07:02:30 AM
I have a question..I know we discussed almost everything...and I am still a believer, but my question is why would they do a memorial and a funeral if it´s only a hoax? And why was it a big "ceremony"? Millions had to be paid, that´s the point which scares me whenever I think about a possible hoax. What I also don´t understand is that they could have said he had a heart attack and died, why this propofol story and so much other stories which are difficult and unnecessary...they could have said he just died and we would not have that drama with Murray and so on. There is an actor, unfortunately I forgot his name he faked his death for about 4 years and his family said he had a death by drowning..that would be much easier for MJ...  :cry:  That´s why I´m asking you this..I´m struggling though I´m a firm believer, cause there are so many questions with no answers :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

Re: Memorial, Funeral, Murray???
July 22, 2010, 07:31:18 AM
Because it is so out there, so obsurd and ridiculous, just like all of the stupid hyperbaric chamber stories and the elephant man bones etc....I think Michael wants to rub it in that the press is full of sh*t and will believe even the most ridiculous lies, anything for a story. As for all this costing money. Well I never will believe Michael was a broke as they say was/is etc...the music catalog, Sun City in SA, Neverland, countless business ventures I'm sure some of us may never know of, secret stuff not even the all seeing all knowing press knows of. Michael Jackson I think knew exactly what was going on with his money at all times and had/has plenty of it and if he's dead he was murdered. But Murray IMO is a dumb stooge in all of this if not someone disguised as a dumb stooge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
July 22, 2010, 07:35:51 AM
Because it was Michael Jackson, and regardless of how he died, there would still be an expectation of a huge funeral and memorial......If the family didn't do anything, suspicion would arise.  Murray could have been hired to play a certain role.  MJ's death is "Very unusual" and this is what sparked up alot of suspicion....I personally had never heard of a celebrity dying from acute propofol intoxication.  A possible murder, will drag on the hoax.  Another theory is about the fact that people wanted MJ dead, and Murray is playing the part of the Dr. that killed him.....The FBI are now involved therefore a more thorough investigation into "Who wanted him dead" can now be looked into because of the suspicion of his death............hope that helps..xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 22, 2010, 07:41:15 AM
Hi Lady J

As I see it, if the "death" was to be believable they needed to do the memorial and funeral. This is MJ and no one would be ok with just a small family thing. The propofol does keep MJ `s name in the news a lot more than if he had "died" of a heart attack.  The story goes on and on and on. Maybe this is what he wanted ?
Just my opinion.

Much Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 22, 2010, 07:59:48 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Because it was Michael Jackson, and regardless of how he died, there would still be an expectation of a huge funeral and memorial......If the family didn't do anything, suspicion would arise.  Murray could have been hired to play a certain role.  MJ's death is "Very unusual" and this is what sparked up alot of suspicion....I personally had never heard of a celebrity dying from acute propofol intoxication.  A possible murder, will drag on the hoax.  Another theory is about the fact that people wanted MJ dead, and Murray is playing the part of the Dr. that killed him.....The FBI are now involved therefore a more thorough investigation into "Who wanted him dead" can now be looked into because of the suspicion of his death............hope that helps..xoxoxo

but what they did made some including us suspicious.  of course that is only your theory but it tells me that they don't want the majority to have suspiciousions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 22, 2010, 08:07:30 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

But involve municipal and federal governments (Gary / Indiana, Washington / Obama, ...) to monuments, etc, would not lose credibility with the American people, if Mike is alive and under the protection of the FBI / government? :?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 22, 2010, 08:52:03 AM
As we all know they did a big funeral with white cadillacs for Elvis Persley.. They have no choice to do so, since they are the king or rock and the King of Pop. In order to hide the hoax these big funerals had to happen. Yes it is lots of money probably the family will pay for it. Don't worry he is alive and well ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MashMike

July 22, 2010, 10:23:50 AM
I agree, simply bacause he is Michael Jackson-the most famous man in the world, he is not only the king of pop, the greatest entertainer and dancer of all times, the greatest humanitarian but he is also the king of mystery, the king of PR,if they announced he was dead simply cause of heart-attack that story would not be as shocking and sensational as the one we have now, he has always been in the spotlight, his whole life has been a big sensation, he has always been a mystery- man ,a man behind the mask,a drama king and if he had reasons to fake his death he would choose the most sensational way to do it and to be the center of attention, to be in the news of the world forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

July 22, 2010, 10:49:28 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
I agree, simply bacause he is Michael Jackson-the most famous man in the world, he is not only the king of pop, the greatest entertainer and dancer of all times, the greatest humanitarian but he is also the king of mystery, the king of PR,if they announced he was dead simply cause of heart-attack that story would not be as shocking and sensational as the one we have now, he has always been in the spotlight, his whole life has been a big sensation, he has always been a mystery- man ,a man behind the mask,a drama king and if he had reasons to fake his death he would choose the most sensational way to do it and to be the center of attention, to be in the news of the world forever.

I still want to believe that yes, this happened ... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

July 22, 2010, 11:05:47 AM
I still want to believe that yes, this happened ... :?

Listen to your heart at first, what it tells you, then recall all those awesome clues that we have found out, u will realize that he cannot be dead, i too get down from time to time but some clues which i consider to be facts make me smile and realize that our MJ is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

July 22, 2010, 12:40:15 PM
Quote from: "Lady J"
I have a question..I know we discussed almost everything...and I am still a believer, but my question is why would they do a memorial and a funeral if it´s only a hoax? And why was it a big "ceremony"? Millions had to be paid, that´s the point which scares me whenever I think about a possible hoax. What I also don´t understand is that they could have said he had a heart attack and died, why this propofol story and so much other stories which are difficult and unnecessary...they could have said he just died and we would not have that drama with Murray and so on. There is an actor, unfortunately I forgot his name he faked his death for about 4 years and his family said he had a death by drowning..that would be much easier for MJ...  :cry:  That´s why I´m asking you this..I´m struggling though I´m a firm believer, cause there are so many questions with no answers :(

If they had said he just died of a heart attack almost everyone would have not believed it considering he passed that long physical with flying colors that stated he was perfectly healthy so they had to add a reason that brought on the heart attack. If they hadnt had the funeral and so on then who would have really believed he was gone? NOT ME, AND I STILL DONT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

July 22, 2010, 03:29:54 PM
Quote from: "Lady J"

I hope she is OK with this, but read this great post from Helen on the LKL blog (member lovemj4everanderever on this forum)from january this year.
It takes away all your concerns about this :)

January 12th, 2010 11:24 am ET
@ Marguerite
I picture Mike's comments going something like this when he comes back and does his first interview.
My name is Michael Jackson and I'm here to state the facts.
I was filming a movie about my death, similar to my comic book (Fated) coming out in June of this year, and word got out that I had died. In the movie, Jermaine announces my death. The press picked up on this and spread it around the world as fact. As part of my movie, there was a memorial for me filmed by AEG Live. The press wanted a "live-feed" to our filming so we obliged. My memorial has now been nominated for "outstanding variety special" by the NAACP. I feel honored. It was a lot of fun creating the memorial and writing scripts for everyone. Brooke Shields and a few others wrote their own scripts because they did not like the ones they were given. Overall, the memorial was moving, believable to the general public, but contained obvious photos and messages to let my fans know that I was indeed alive and filming a movie, including using my famous liberian girl photoshoot photo as the final image on the screen along with the words "I'm alive." I also spoke in person the words to Will You Be There and made purposeful and obvious changes to let my fans know that I was okay. Of course, as part of the movie plot and scheme, I had cooperation and confidentiality contracts signed by many and several steps had been taken to mimmick the legal proceedings thought would ensue following one's death, but those issues were always accompanied with a disclaimer of some sort.
Since June 25th after Jermaine's script, the press ran wild with unconfirmed stories from unnamed sources and I along with my family and closest friends decided to let the "press" have their way. In years past, they wanted to "paint me as something I am not", so we decided to let them get away with it once again. It has been very entertaining to watch although nothing that has been published or reported about me since June 25th has been a confirmed proven fact. It is unfortunate that the media seems to thrive on causing such confusion but it is the media who is in fact totally responsible for their actions. I was simply filming a movie.
In short, I would just like to say that......
I do not sleep in an oxygen chamber.
I did not buy the elephant man's bones.
I do not bleach my skin.
I'm not weird or strange.
I'm not wacko jacko.
I am capable of fathering my own children (actively produces sperm!)
And lastly, I am NOT DEAD!
We love you, Mike!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

all4loveandbelieve

July 22, 2010, 05:57:18 PM
Ok, Now is this another scam? Or reality? How long is this movie? If he wrote that , he can come out of hiding now.. very skeptical.. Do you have a link? thanks love always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

July 22, 2010, 06:29:20 PM
Putting myself in a mother's place, my child's funeral would have been just that, a funeral, devoid of all the hoopla that went into putting this memorial extravaganza together.  Maybe something later for the fans;minus me, but my child would have been given a proper funeral to celebrate the life of service and sacrifice he had made.  It would ave been personal and full of what he believed in, spirituality.  I just don't get it.  That's why I just cannot believe it.  I keep seeing Joe promoting his record label :?  That killed it for me from the beginning.  This was a production not the home going for a beloved son. No pressure on earth would have been enough to stray me away from giving him a service in a church, cathedral, hall, whatever.  Michael had had enough people clowning him in his life.  Why then was there also a circus at what was suppose to be the end of it?  Ringling Brothers to be exact :shock:  Fans would have had to understand and respect that yes you had all of him in life, but in death, his final hour before his earthly body is interred forever, that belongs to me, his children and his closest family and friends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

July 22, 2010, 08:10:12 PM
then how do you explain all those artist that paid tribute to MJ? stevie wonder and others...? they are not a part of this...and if MJ is alive, he cannot come back and say..well, i wanted to "play" with the media...because everybody cried...that day...and days after...and sorry...but i'm not sure that is MJ style...to cause so much pain...to all of us...think about it. Yes, he has a lot of fans...but he wanted to be loved by everyone...he wanted to make this world a better place...and i'm not sure that the world will love him again...i'm mean...if he comes back....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson\'s message is simple...."Avoid being judgemental and LEARN to think for yourself....Dont "ADOPT" opinions....FORM your own based on reasoning and available evidence. Thi should aply to EVERY DAMN SITUATION THAT WE FACE. The sooner we make this change, the better.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal